Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: GOOD EVENING MY CHILDREN IS NICE TO SEE U AGAIN :D
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:02 pm 
Count

GOOD MORNING ALL, IM DAN NICE TO MEET U :smile:
CHECK https://hellforge.cz/ , INTERLUDE 1X, NO BOX, L2OFF. COME :smile: , I HAVE LOTS OF COOKIES, COCONUT COOKIES.
SERVER IS ALSO LOOKING FOR GREAT GMS, GREAT PROGRAMMERS WHO HAVE JOY FOR LIFE :smile:

I APOLOGIZE FOR CAPS, I HAVE VERY BAD EYE VISION :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: GOOD EVENING MY CHILDREN IS NICE TO SEE U AGAIN :D
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:02 am 
Count

EPISODE 2 OF https://hellforge.cz/ :)))):

Welcome @everyone to reality show "THE CSI L2"
main cast are the beloved, hated, full of scandal Pagonyz corporation! Scenaritst, writer Adrenalinas!
Main actors, aka Csi criminalists:
@FPCoke as secret agent, @Frozenn as head officer
@FatherInso as undercover agent
@spoilez as drug dealer
@XNCS as csi officer
@Sickmyduck police officer
@xinzhiyuanji as hacker.
And much much more superstars are coming soon here :
Dev, jinmori, @Ragemachine , nikita,
Baron and friends!
Who will find the truths? Who is the real culprit? Whats going on behind the bars?
Money, drugs, hackers, hookers, picas, conspiracy theories, matrix, spider man, mid eu and ru mafias involved!

TO BE CONTINUED.......

IT MUST BE SEEN - this exciting reality show!

Dont forget to preorder these unlimited dramas, thriler, comedy, sci-fi, mistery, action series on amazon NOW! Dont miss it! Cos its on fire now!!! :upside_down:

THIS IS COPY+PASTE, THAT'S WHY IS NOT WITH CAPS ON :))))

HASTA LA PROXIMA MUCHACHADA!!!!!!! :DDDDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:21 pm 
Count

OK GUYS :)) , HELLO AGAIN, I'M GONNA POST HERE FROM NOW ON SO I KEEP THIS POST ON TOP :D

I'M NOT ALLOWED TO PROMOTE SERVER IN OTHER'S POST :))), SO I'LL JUST PROMOTE IT HERE :D

I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SERVER WILL LAST, NOT THE SMALLEST CLUE :D

BUT SINCE I'M GONNA PLAY ON IT, I'M GONNA PROMOTE IT :D

SO GUYS WHO CAN HELP ME PROMOTE THIS SERVER UNTIL IT REACHES THE TOP OF ALL INTERNET? :)))))

THE ADMIN FROM THIS SERVER DOESNT SPEAK ENGLISH AND HE IS ALSO A LITTLE AUTISTIC :D :D. HE IS MOSTLY A C++ GUY :D , DOESNT ACTUALLY HAVE SOCIAL SKILLS :))), THAT'S WHY HE ASSIGNED HIS MINION "ZORO" TO DO THE TALKING PART :)))

DO THEY CARE ABOUT MONEY? OFCOURSE THEY DO THEY ARE HUMAN BEEINGS :D

BUT I HOPE ONCE THEY WILL SEE THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT ITEMS AND ADENA THEY WILL DO THE SAME AND COPY MY ACTIONS :D. I TRY TO TELL MANY PEOPLE HOW TO GET 5K+ ONLINE ON ANY LOW RATE SERVER (ON HIGH RATE I HAVE NO CLUE HOW :D ). SOME LISTEN TO ME, SOME BAN ME, SOME IGNORE ME :D , BUT I'M GONNA TELL U NOW HOW TO DO IT :D ,

1) STARTING VILLAGES MUST HAVE OFFLINE SHOPS, NOT BOTS, REAL HUMAN BEEINGS PUTTING OFFLINE SHOPS :D

2)ALL LANGUAGES MUST BE ALLOWED IN-GAME AND ON FORUM, MOST IGNORE THIS :D , I FEEL SORRY FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE NO IDEA THAT THIS BRINGS THEM 1K+ ONLINE :D

3)ADMINS/GMS MUST NEVER EQUIP B GRADE + INSIDE GAME, NEW PLAYERS SEE THIS AND THEY FLEE :D

4)ALSO IN LOW LVL VILLAGES, DION, GLUDIN, GLUDIO, STUDGGART, ETC, NOBODY MUST WEAR B GRADE OR HIGHER :D . SOUNDS FUNNY NO? :D , THIS ALONE GETS U ANOTHER 1K+ ONLINE :D

5)HIGH LVL PLAYERS MUST BE FORBIDDEN TO PK IN LOW LVL AREAS. U DO THIS AND GOOD BYE NEW PLAYERS :D

6)THE GMS/ADMINS MUST ALWAYS SMILE :D , NEVER GET IN A FIGHT :D

7) CORRUPTION IS IRRELEVANT TO ONLINE, AS LONG AS NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT. I REPEAT :D , AS LONG AS NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT :)))).

8 ) AHHH YES ALMOST FORGOT ONE :D : AGRESSIVE ADVERTISING OF UR SERVER :D

9)I DONT REMEMBER THE LAST NOW :D , BUT I'LL GET TO U WHEN I REMEMBER MORE :))))

OK SO AS I WAS SAYING I'M GONNA KEEP POSTING IN MY TOPIC HERE UNTIL SOMEBODY HELPS ME PROMOTE https://hellforge.cz/ :D

NICE TALKING TO U GUYS AGAIN OR TO MYSELF :D , HAVE A GREAT DAY :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:52 pm 
Baron

Mate , i think you need some professional help ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:52 pm 
Count

OHHHH, I REMEMBERED THE LAST ONE :D :

9) SET "ANNOUNCEMENTS: USE /PARTYMATCHING TO FIND FRIENDS, PARTIES AND USTFULL IN-GAME INFO", EACH TIME ANYBODY LOGS IN GAME :D

P.S: HELLO HELL, NICE TO MEET U ALSO :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:47 pm 
Count

COMON GUYS I REALLY FEEL GOOD IN THIS MOMENT :))))

COME ALL ON DISCORD OF https://hellforge.cz/ , IS REALLY FUN :)))), I'M TELLING U :D

HERE I'M GONNA GIVE U SOME EXAMPLES OF DAILLY RUTINE ON HELLFORGE DISCORD :)))

"FIDEL: 20:50
I can give a link to another project - super hard. The first day 200-300 people, in a month 20.
And how many conversations we have, like in good good times ... we have eggs like a bull.
Only a very large online 2000+ will make people play hard!

Do not try to tighten the nuts as much as possible.
Other projects are successful thanks to unique solutions!
spoilez — ieri la 20:55
FIDEL I FEEL LIKE CUTTING UR INTERNET CABLE :))) . ARE U LOOSING MONEY IF U LEAVE THIS SERVER? :))) . IF U ARE I UNDERSTAND WHY U ARE CRYING :)). BUT IF U ARE NOT, JUST LEAVE :smile: . . . .
Зашквар(Сергей) — azi la 7:33
Почему это гавно spoilez отвечает всем подряд и говорит им уходить с серва и не играть, а не админы?Критики к серверу - это нормально. А вот токсичное гавно,которое всех затыкает и говорит тут не играть - это не нормально. Зачем сделаны каналы и обсуждения,если одно чмо всех гонит отсюда?И научите его пользоваться клавишей caps lock,читать это невозможно,БОЛЬШОЙ ШРИФТ,СМАЙЛЫ И ТОКСИЧНОЕ ПОВЕДЕНИЕ.
Dziafa — azi la 7:36
mozet on gey , a tyt mnoga pacanov :smile:
St1ckman34 ( Ruslan ) — azi la 7:36
@Зашквар(Сергей) https://prnt.sc/10z29mw
сделал в тот же день , как ОНО появилось на сервере , как по мне самое правильное решение - игнорирование дурачка , не вижу , не слышу , не раздражаюсь)
spoilez — azi la 7:38
:))))), U ARE SUCH ADORABLE L2 CREATURES :smile:
FIDEL- 20:51:
The meaning of the game by levels.
The easiest way is from level 1-21: a lot of quests, they give free charges, a profession turns out very quickly, and there is also a bonus at the end of 50-100k.

The most difficult
Levels 22-35: no enhancing spells, no development goals, no point in playing as a team. At this stage, many disappear.

Average difficulty levels 36-64:
team play,
common goals,
clothing is equivalent to level,
frequent changes of locations

Those. a person who took the start and deflated 21 levels is not a fact that he will continue to play! The difficulty of the game of 18 and 24 levels differ significantly.

Therefore, various indulgences were invented: shadow weapons, weapons for coupons, a free upgrade buff for 1 hour, numerous herbs.
How is an organized group different from others?

The leader can collect money from everyone from the team and buy the most necessary thing. And they play on.

If you play YOURSELF, even in a group with others - YOU WILL NOT GIVE ANYONE YOUR MONEY.

Because everyone will be naked! And it will be very difficult to play!

If the Administrator creates a server for a specific command - say so!

I will know 1-2 people here, but this is not 5-8. It will be very difficult for us. And those who come by themselves have nothing to hope for and it will be even more difficult!
spoilez — azi la 7:19
SWEET JESUS MOTHER OF GOD :D, FIDEL HELLO :smile: . U DO REALIZE U SAID THIS ABOUT 5 TIMES NO? :smile: , ONCE AGAIN I TELL U THERE ARE TENS OF SERVERS U CAN CHOOSE FROM, DONT GET STUCK WITH THIS ONE MAN :smile: . STOP BEING PESIMISTIC PLEASE, BECAUSE PESIMISM IS VERY CONTAGIOUS :D. BAKA :smile:
Зашквар(Сергей) — azi la 7:24
he tests, argues,wants to somehow make it a little easier,but you just write shit and put emoticons through each sentence like a stupid moron.Everywhere you plug people in every channel.By the way, there is such a button Caps Lock click it ! And here are the emoticons for the idiot:laughing: :laughing:
Fidel — azi la 6:57
I see that there is a group of 3-5 people here who demand that the game be tougher. I understand that they will most likely play together in the same team.

But hear me.

x1 and x1.3 for money, it's like x2 and x5. Why?
Because with x1 - there is no profit in money, you play and there is always 0 in your pocket.
If you take a small bonus of 30% - this is the profit!

If this group wants to play hard like before. Remove premium x1.3 for money, just for that. Leave the rest of the bonuses.
So that everyone is in the hole!

My opinion is - do you want a HARD? DO NOT BUY A PREMIUM ACCOUNT AND DO NOT TAKE BONUSES FOR VOTING.

Let it be their personal choice, the personal choice of these 3-5 people.
Zora — azi la 6:58
@Fidel stop spamming everywhere, will answer to you once I'm back from work
spoilez — azi la 7:24
:))))))), HELLO FOR THE THIRD TIME IN 3 MINUTES FIDEL :))). U ARE VERY PERSEVERENT :D. IT'S SO MUCH EASIER TO TALK NICE ABOUT SMTH, RATHER THAN TALKING AGAINST IT :))). TRY IT MAN, I'M TELLING U U'LL FEEL A LOT BETTER :D. U COULD USE UR ENERGY IN CHEERING UP PEOPLE, INSTEAD OF BEING AGAINST THEM :))). XOPOWO ILI NET? :D. I'M ALSO DISAPOINTED ON MANY THINGS, BUT ME FOR EXAMPLE I MOVE ON :)), U SEEM TO BE STUCK :smile:
Зашквар(Сергей) — azi la 7:25
stop writing smiles like a motherfucker
Fidel — azi la 6:36
какие еще капчи во время боя( Идет ПВП или осада, а вам надо капчу вводить иначе конец...На РБ с охраной особенно актуально...или питомца качаете...Закручивание гаек всегда кончается фейлами. Есть нормальный закон распределения, около 15% от общего количества людей согласятся играть в диком харде...еще столько же это интересовать не будет вообще, а остальные сольются кто быстрее, кто медленнее.
Зашквар(Сергей) — azi la 6:48
капча реально хуета какаята)
spoilez — azi la 7:15
FIDEL, PRIVET :D, MAN I AM SORRY FOR REPEATING MY SELF :)) , BUT I SEE U ARE ALSO REPEATING UR SELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN :D. IF U DO NOT LIKE SERVER, PLEASE FIND ANOTHER, DONT COME TO ALL AND CRY AND MAKE THEM FEEL BAD ABOUT SERVER :smile: . XOPOWO? :smile:
Зашквар(Сергей) — azi la 7:20
можешь не так часто вставлять смайлы как уебан?
spoilez — azi la 7:26
NET :smile:
Зашквар(Сергей) — azi la 7:34
буржуйского пидора ответ"

THIS GUYS NAMED FIDEL IS BEEN CRYING FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS IF I REMEMBER (I HAVE REALLY BAD MEMORY :))) ). IS NO BIG DEAL IF HE IS CRYING, BUT IN HIS RUSSIAN COMMUNITY HE IS CREATING A CHAIN REACTIONS OF CRYING :)))). XOPOWO!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:17 pm 
Duke

Broo you seriously can't expect us to read all that

Give us some tl;dr for crying out loud :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:22 pm 
Count

GOOD EVENING HERLITZ :D

TAKE UR TIME, ONE LINE EACH DAY :))))

NO RUSH :D

IT'S REALLY GETTING LATE HERE SO:

GOOD NIGHT L2 CREATURES, GOOD NIGHT TREES, MOBS, NPCS, DREAMS OF JOY :)))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:21 pm 
Marquis

give me some of your drugs :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:28 am 
Baron

bemyfrag wrote:
indeed , this guy is on heavy substances. :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:09 pm 
Count

HELLO BEMYFRAG :)) , I DONT DO DRUGS :)))

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS, SERVER OPENING IS IN 2 DAYSSSSSS, COMONNNNN LETS BLOW SMTH UP :D

WHO'S WITH MEEEEE???? :)) IS REBORN WITH ME??? :))))

BTW, TALKING ABOUT REBORN :))) , GMPOWER/VALANAR + OTHER MINIONS I ASKED U GUYS 2 TIMES TO COME AND SAY HELLO TO THIS NEW SERVER ON HELLFORGE DISCORD :)))) . DONT BE STUBORN GUYS, IT DOESNT HURT ANYBODY IF U COME AND SAY "HELLO NEW 1X IL WE WISH U ALL THE BEST, AND WE ARE HERE IF U NEED ANYTHING" :D . COMON GUYS, COMONNNNNN, DONT LET UR PRIDE COMPLETELY BLIND U, PLEASE :D

OK SO AS I WAS SAYING, SERVER IS OPENING IN 2 DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. IF U ARE NOT PLANNING TO PLAY HERE AT LEAST COME AND TALK ON DISCORD https://discord.gg/YtEFHCDc69

MICHAEL JACKSON WILL BE PLAYING ON https://hellforge.cz/ !!!!!!!! WHAT ARE U GUYS WAITING FOR!!!!! MICHAEL JACKSON IS PERFORMING LIVE AT SERVER'S GRAND OPENING!!!!!! HIS FIRST SONG WILL BE "MAN IN THE MIRROR"!!!!!! IT'S GONNA BE AWSOMEEEEE :D

LETS BLOW SMTH UP GUYS, LET THE OPENNING BE HEARD FROM MARS!!!!!!! MICHAEL JACKSON COMES ALIVE FROM HIS GRAVE WHEN SERVER STARTS!!!!!! SO COMONNNNNNNNNNN :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:45 pm 
Vassal

bemyfrag wrote:

lol dude you still alive? damn, it's been so long, i wonder if you came back to l2 when you guys as a clan went to albion few years back

btw, can someone explain to this gentleman to stop using capslock? ^^

also, saying that a dead person will play here is a bit disrespectul man, you really need to stop that ^^

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:30 am 
Count

PART 1)

gooD MORNING SYRUS :))))) , U DON'T LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON RESSURECTED DO U? :D

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS, BAD EYE VISION, IF U CAN ALSO TYPE WITH CAPS ON WHEN U REPLY TO ME IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFULL :D

I'M SURE WE CAN BE BEST FRIENDS ONCE WE GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER :D , WHAT IS UR NAME BY THE WAY :D , I'M DAN NICE TO MEET U :D . TELL ME A LITTLE BIT ABOUT U :D .

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO UR REPLY :D , I HOPE UR NEXT REPLY WILL BE MORE WELCOMING :)))) , HAVE A GREAT DAY UNTIL THEN :D .

WHAT U JUST RED ABOVE WAS MY HAPPY FACE :))))

NOW LET ME SHOW U MY WAR FACE :D :

PART 2)

HELLO U LITTLE EVIL L2 CREATURE SYRUS :)))), NOW LET'S WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF UR FACE ("^^") :))))

" can someone explain to this gentleman" U CAN'T EXPLAIN URSELF? :D , OR U USUALLY CRY TO OTHERS? :D

IS ANYBODY FORCING U TO READ WHAT I POST? IF NOT, STOP READING :))))

I'M NEO BTW, NICE TO MEET U SYRUS THE VIRUS, U KNOW WHAT NEO DOES TO VIRUSES NO? :)))

RIGHT NOW I AM BEING POLITE BTW :))))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:33 pm 
Count

:)))), i simply CAN NOT GO TO SLEEP, I AM ENJOYING THE CHAT ON DISCORD TOO MUCH :))))) :

EPISODE 3 OF https://l2hellforge.com// :))))

spoilez — azi la 11:21
JUST GO MAN, JUST GO WHERE EVER U FEEL SAFE, DONT CRY HERE ANOTHER MONTH, GOGOGO I WISH U ALL THE BEST
ProGaminG — azi la 11:22
server on
@Mrakobes Hard staff , Hard server , hard ddos ...
Adrenalinas — azi la 11:26
think its better?:thinking:
reactive meta-toaster — azi la 11:29
ye
Pakalez — azi la 11:41
Bad ass

Mrakobes — azi la 11:42
Hello all. Just reminding for tomorrow.

There will be release completly new system and part of systextures. Without this system you will not be able to connect server.
I will share link tomorrow during a morning.

What will be new? Bots/hacks/interfaces/etc.. protection
Fixed game criticals sometimes on weird messages.
Setted up DDoS proxy to new bussiness DDoS protection plan.

So do not forget to download new system tomorrow.

In case of yn questions i am now here after long day.. .)
CriticalHit — azi la 11:42
@Mrakobes will we ever get custom interface?
Also there's a bug that needs to be fixed ASAP. When you use chant of battle and chant of life after that, it replaces chant of battle
ProGaminG — azi la 11:44
admin could release 4 days of premium for all players to correct his mistakes !!! right guys ???? Who agrees that he should have paid protection before the server opened?
CriticalHit — azi la 11:45
^ also that
GET OUT OF HERE MAN, GO FIND ANOTHER SERVER, PLS, JUST GO, THIS ONE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT FOR U
Mrakobes — azi la 11:49
I am aware of it. thanks.
spoilez — azi la 11:50
ADMIN, I AM HERE MAN
CAN U SEE ME?? :))
Mrakobes — azi la 11:50
Hello yes.
spoilez — azi la 11:50
:))))
ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST ON DISCORD PLS, LETS START WITH THAT, AND I LEAVE U ALONE FOR TODAY :)))
DEAL? :)))
Mrakobes — azi la 11:52
will consider
ProGaminG — azi la 11:56
COM ESTA EQUIPE O SERVIDOR NÃO VAI EM FRENTE KKKKKKKK! POUCOS JOGADORES FORAM APÓS OS ATAQUES QUE CONTINUAM DIARIAMENTE! Não tenho nada contra o servidor! Ofereci ajuda ao MrManu, conversei com o Zora antes da abertura, ele falou alguma coisa e fez totalmente diferente !!! meu pt kitou! dai Eu perguntei ao admin se ele poderia deletar meu elfo e substituir por um titã mas ele foi honesto e disse que não !! levamos muito dano pelo paypal não funcionando ... e como se o servidor estivesse mal configurado, pois o pessoal do PTS estava matando RB sem a RB atingindo os jogadores devido a ataques .... eles deveriam retornar o servidor por horas antes do admin coloca deixa ir! os jogadores foram enchidos com itens de grad, armas, armaduras tudo isso por engano do staff, enquanto todos nós estamos lutando para compensar isso, alguns estão vendendo 1.8k de cristal na cidade porque mataram o chefe injustamente !!! o dmin me viu banido por falar verdades! mas estou feliz porque todo o meu clã e amigos me entendem perfeitamente! tudo o que falo com a equipa partilho entre os clãs do jogo!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4jvo ... S5r67jP5vQ WITH THIS STAFF THE SERVER DOES NOT GO AHEAD KKKKKKKK! FEW PLAYERS WERE AFTER THE ATTACKS THAT CONTINUMED DAILY! I have nothing against the server! I offered help to MrManu, I spoke with Zora before the opening, he said something and did it totally different !!! my pt kitou! dai I asked the admin if he could delete my elf and replace for a titan but he was honest and said no !! we took a lot of damage by the paypal not working ... and like the server was badly configured, because PTS staff were killing RB without the RB hitting the players due to attacks .... they should return the server for hours before the admin puts it let go! the players were filled with items of grad, weapons, armors all of this by mistake of the staff, while we are all struggling to make up for it, some are selling 1.8k of crystal in the city because they killed boss unfairly !!! the dmin saw me banish for speaking truths! but I am happy because all my clan and friends understand me perfectly! everything I talk to the staff I share among the game's clans!

spoilez — azi la 11:58
PROGAMING :)))), MAN TRUST ME THE BEST WAY IS TO GO FIND ANOTHER SERVER, U ARE WASTING UR ENERGY HERE :))). MAY THE LIGHT OF LIGHTS ILUMINATE UR PATH :smile:
ProGaminG — azi la 11:58
WITH THIS TEAM THE SERVER WILL NOT GO AHEAD KKKKKKKK! FEW PLAYERS HAVE BEEN AFTER THE ATTACKS THAT CONTINUE DAILY! I have nothing against the server! I offered MrManu help, talked to Zora before the opening, he said something and did it totally different !!! my pt kitou! then I asked the admin if he could delete my elf and replace it with a titan but he was honest and said no !! we took a lot of damage through paypal not working ... and as if the server was configured, because the PTS staff was killing RB without an RB reaching the players due to .... they return the server for hours before the admin puts lets go ! the players were filled with grad items, weapons, armor all by mistake by the staff, while we are all struggling to make up for it, some are selling 1.8k of crystal in the city because they killed the boss unfairly !!! dmin saw me banned for speaking truths! but I am happy because all my clan and friends understand me perfectly! everything I say to the team I share among the game clans!
ProGaminG — azi la 11:59
falow ... thanks bro good game i on the server ... enjoy there the straight from the server!
ssam — azi la 11:59
oh boy
ProGaminG — azi la 12:00
truth hurts!!!! complicated that when we are transparent the staff doesn’t like it!
spoilez — azi la 12:02
GAMING :)), U ADORABLE L2 CREATURE, WHY U STILL STAYING HERE IF U DONT LIKE IT MAN, JUST LEAVE ALL READY :)). QUE LA LUZ DE LAS LUCES ILUMINE TU CALLE EN UNA VIDA LLENA DE ALEGRIA. HASTA LA VISTA :smile:
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:02
Auschwitz — azi la 12:04
what happenned
Kuka — azi la 12:04
ahh test server when up
lool
gg server
DexterYikes — azi la 12:05
any server gm can do it.. you either believe in everything or you don't believe in anything
ProGaminG — azi la 12:06
server seguro ! nunca teve ataque , no ddos , no corruption
DexterYikes — azi la 12:07
troller..
you either trust or don't until find evidences.
spoilez — azi la 12:08
+110 NEW PLAYERS!!!! GUYS THIS IS JUST GREAT, LET HIM CRY, EACH TIME HE CRIES 10 NEW PLAYERS!!!!! :))))). KEEP CRYING!!!!!!!!!! UNTIL +1000 NEW PLAYERS :)))
GG PRO :smile:
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:08
:smile:
Auschwitz — azi la 12:08
what sort of schizophasia is this
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:08
this when cheap drugs are used :smile:
Auschwitz — azi la 12:08
no idea what u wanted to say
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:09
random nonsence
Дейн — azi la 12:12
let's pretend that we didn't understand anything:clown:
Auschwitz — azi la 12:13
well, if some1 abused geodata bugs they should be banned, that's for sure
but I'm not sure whether that's what he tried to tell us
Luridan — azi la 12:15
What level need for shout/trade chat?
spoilez — azi la 12:15
@Diix GOOD EVENING DIIX, HAVE A PEACEFULL NIGHT :)))
ssam — azi la 12:16
he said you could kill raid boss and not get attacked by it, so a lot of people made weapons/armor to crystalise and sell on the market :laughing:
Auschwitz — azi la 12:17
so, are those guys banned already? if yes, then what's the problem
ssam — azi la 12:17
I'm just translating what he said
Дейн — azi la 12:18
those guys showing us some demon fangs
ssam — azi la 12:18
idk if that's true or not
SonOfZion — azi la 12:20
anyone I know play here?
spoilez — azi la 12:20
:))))))
spoilez — azi la 12:21
GOOD EVENING BTW :)))) , HAVE A PEACEFULL NIGHT :smile:
SonOfZion — azi la 12:21
whats it like here?
Auschwitz — azi la 12:22
u've got any proofs them abusing geo?
spoilez — azi la 12:22
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE :))))
spoilez — azi la 12:22
STOP ASKING, AND START LIVING :))
DexterYikes — azi la 12:24
Cygnus — azi la 12:24
to much ddos
DexterYikes — azi la 12:24
coffe time
SonOfZion — azi la 12:24
this lag normal?
CriticalHit — azi la 12:24
- 20:15 GMT + 1 - will restart which solves disconnection problem
ggstyle — azi la 12:24
ddos again ?
spoilez — azi la 12:25
ALWAYS THE SAME QUESTIONS :)))), PLS GO READ ANNOUNCMENTS :)))) THX :smile:
SonOfZion — azi la 12:25
before I check, you getting ddos?
ggstyle — azi la 12:25
well, it was all very well to be true, it's time to sleep and wait
spoilez — azi la 12:25
FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS :))))
SonOfZion — azi la 12:25
always
Dave — azi la 12:26
when will paypal work?!?!?!
i ned quest and accessory
spoilez — azi la 12:28
:))))), HELLO DAVE :))), PATIENCE MAN :))
Auschwitz — azi la 12:30
@Mrakobes consider allowing shops in MDT. Some ppl exp in Stt, there is no way they will spend 100k for tp just to buy shots.
Slania — azi la 12:30
Auschwitz — azi la 12:30
At least for several first weeks
Дейн — azi la 12:31
don't need them, cuz i don't give a F about this server
by the way, you could sell some hats for 250k but it was ninjafixed
MAMPE — azi la 12:31
thats what I decided, there is not ddos attacks like we are informed, there is sucks server machine
AlejandroLeiva — azi la 12:31
Wullee — azi la 12:31
SmileyCyrus — azi la 12:32
That moment when you turn out to be better at crying than at speaking English..
phys — azi la 12:32
KEYS (PM)
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:33
Teadeck — azi la 12:33
is Dangerous Seduction quest nerfed or it still rewards 100k adena?
oct — azi la 12:33
damn i will use this to say hi to russian channel
Auschwitz — azi la 12:33
Some ppl told me that RB AI got turned off before restart. And ppl could kill 'em w/o getting dmg from them. Rollback incoming? @Mrakobes
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:33
ON !!!
Pateras/Sinatra — azi la 12:33
its 2021 and you are playing a game from like a century ago.......chill farming and leveling is the best thing in korean games
stop being so competitive
btw dangerous seduction gives 51k here
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:34
y and less storys for kids before sleep
spoilez — azi la 12:34
I LOVE IT HERE!!!!! :)))) , SO MUCH TALKING, SO MUCH LOVE, SO MUCH STRUGLE!!!! I LOVE ITTTTTTTT :))
Дейн — azi la 12:35
@spoilez ty :heart:
spoilez — azi la 12:36
GOOD NIGHT L2 CREATURES. GOOD NIGHT TREES, MOBS, NPCS. DREAMS OF JOY :))). TODAY WAS AN AMAZING DAYYYYY!!!!!
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:36
Zora — azi la 12:37
Mrak already said no rollbacks
Auschwitz — azi la 12:37
Ppl abused bugs, there must be done smth
At least a rollback
Pateras/Sinatra — azi la 12:37
who cares about ppl getting a d grade weapon
DexterYikes — azi la 12:37
just ban , why roll back ...
Zora — azi la 12:37
Who abused it? Can you give nicknames?
MayheM — azi la 12:37
what bugs?
SmileyCyrus — azi la 12:37
First off all, this was for half an hour, 1 or 2 days ago. You want to rollback to that point?
Pateras/Sinatra — azi la 12:38
that was yesterday actually
Auschwitz — azi la 12:38
I don't mind. It would be fair
SonOfZion — azi la 12:38
yeah rollback ftw :p
Auschwitz — azi la 12:38
Or just ban ppl who abused it
Pateras/Sinatra — azi la 12:38
play the game and stop complaining
SmileyCyrus — azi la 12:38
It would be fair that everybody loses a day of progress, over some people that MAYBE abused something during half an hour?
spoilez — azi la 12:38
I CANT GO TO SLEEP, THE CHAT IS JUST TO MUCH FUN TO READ :)))))
Zora — azi la 12:38
@Auschwitz Do you know who abused?
Auschwitz — azi la 12:39
Just telling you what I heard.
SmileyCyrus — azi la 12:39
What actually would be fair btw, is if you changed your name to something more respectfull
AlejandroLeiva — azi la 12:39

Auschwitz — azi la 12:39
AI got turned off - ppl killed RB w/o taking dmg
Mayan — azi la 12:40
show proof :smile:
Mamuti — azi la 12:40
yes, yesterday for about half an hour npc server crashed. perhaps 1-2 rb died, did not see any1 doing it tho
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:40
rumors are rumors
Auschwitz — azi la 12:40
I guess it is logged
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:40
Auschwitz — azi la 12:40
So there should be no problem to find ppl who abused it
DexterYikes — azi la 12:41
SmileyCyrus — azi la 12:42
But why do you cry about abuseing bugs if you name yourself after something where actually many people were 'abused' tho
Mamuti — azi la 12:42
also teleport was down. so no1 could really hard abuse it in that time. maby if a fighter party was near zone they can kill 1 or 2, i dont htink its somehting that needs a rollback. maby if there is log of what rb died in that time you can undo drops or smth
DexterYikes — azi la 12:42
got 5k adena killing defencless mobs
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:43
Zora — azi la 12:43
@Auschwitz who told you that people were abusing rbs?
AlejandroLeiva — azi la 12:43

SmileyCyrus — azi la 12:43
Yeah, also, raids didnt die faster, so in half an hour, you wouldnt have been able to kill many anyway
Mamuti — azi la 12:44
i tried hitting one, it just regen all i do :smile:
DexterYikes — azi la 12:47
just in forward i want to tell community, bots ,cheats don't get insta ban.. just later on.
Auschwitz — azi la 12:50
does it matter? the only thing that matters is whether it happened or not
Jegers — azi la 12:51
@Mrakobes clear the dwarf bot at the beginning of elven fortress

Zora — 01.04.2021
@Sickmyduck banned from discord, disrespecting the server and the staff
Zora — 01.04.2021
@FPCoke banned from discord, disrespecting the server and the staff

Schnell Hamster — azi la 5:12
guys can u remove a word "fuck" from prohibited? even if i type it in partychat.. i get chatban always.. like wtf permanent chatban confirmed
DexterYikes — azi la 5:13
use fk
michelle {SE} — azi la 5:18
hey, idk if its good but i voted talk with helpina and she gave me vote rune only no proofs of catching fish
DexterYikes — azi la 5:21
hmmm me also.. same.. maybe need vote thought main acc.
michelle {SE} — azi la 5:22
y i made new char dwarf maybe ure right
DexterYikes — azi la 5:23
got dwarf also .. ye got only vote.. but no proofs.
michelle {SE} — azi la 5:23
lets w8 for gm maybe he know the truth :smile:
DexterYikes — azi la 5:23
maybe they are thinking how put in game proofs diffirently.
michelle {SE} — azi la 5:25
aand premium + vote rune are stackable ?
DexterYikes — azi la 5:28
yes , but i won't buy it until they fix paypal.. or credit card payments or paysera or else..
michelle {SE} — azi la 5:29
so we get x1,8 maybe small difference but always :smile:
BobbyMcFerrin — azi la 5:49
disconnect.......and empower the most important buff is gone ...the other buffs still remain
spoilez — azi la 5:56
MAN :)))), ARE U EVER GONNA STOP CRYING ABOUT DISCONECT???? :)))
spoilez — azi la 5:57
IS THIS EVEN A BUG??? :smile:
Auschwitz — azi la 6:40
I would even say profanity filter should be turned off completely. People should learn how to use /block
Xmot — azi la 6:51
some of the captcha answers are wrong - just had 0-6=-5 and it wanted me to answer true?
BobbyMcFerrin — azi la 6:54
0-2 = -1 ==> false ==> captcha fail.....rofl
DexterYikes — azi la 7:19
@BobbyMcFerrin its -2 xD
I failed 3
Bumbar — azi la 8:36
damage dealt to RoD skeletors feels super inconsistent. sometimes i do 100, sometimes 50, sometimes 25. shield defense is 1 dmg, full hit is 100 dmg, what are the other 2?
and any of those can crit ofc
damage to the bats is consistently 60-75, excluding crits. something wrong with skeletons
Xmot — azi la 9:20
some of the skeletons can partially/fully block attacks
it's annoying but how it works
spoilez — azi la 9:39
IF THEY HAVE SHIELD IS NORMAL :)))), WELCOME TO OFF. I THINK U ARE TOO USED TO JAVA MAN :))
Bumbar — azi la 9:51
yeah but that still leaves one value which i dont understand. say 1 dmg is full block, 100 dmg is full hit, 50 dmg is partial block. whats the 25? is there more than 1 partial block?
and yes, i have in fact been playing too much java :slight_smile:
Xmot — azi la 9:53
@spoilez was just trying to explain to Bumbar. Assume you're using SS normally for the 100 damage hits? Then it's probably SS lag + a partial block.
DexterYikes — azi la 9:57
i bet melee chars sitting more then mages
.. ;D balance
Bumbar — azi la 9:59
hmm that could explain it yeah. i noticed sometimes ss dont go off. thanks for the explainer! :wink:
DexterYikes — azi la 10:09
dwarf 19lvl > 21-22lvl mobs eating lesser pots and farming . mage came 2hits down.. and he doesn't sit around.. i do..
ProGaminG — azi la 11:57
WITH THIS TEAM THE SERVER WILL NOT GO AHEAD KKKKKKKK! FEW PLAYERS HAVE BEEN AFTER THE ATTACKS THAT CONTINUE DAILY! I have nothing against the server! I offered MrManu help, talked to Zora before the opening, he said something and did it totally different !!! my pt kitou! then I asked the admin if he could delete my elf and replace it with a titan but he was honest and said no !! we took a lot of damage through paypal not working ... and as if the server was configured, because the PTS staff was killing RB without an RB reaching the players due to .... they return the server for hours before the admin puts lets go ! the players were filled with grad items, weapons, armor all by mistake by the staff, while we are all struggling to make up for it, some are selling 1.8k of crystal in the city because they killed the boss unfairly !!! dmin saw me banned for speaking truths! but I am happy because all my clan and friends understand me perfectly! everything I say to the team I share among the game clans!
Mrakobes — azi la 12:01
Will be fixed after retsrat.
Mrakobes — azi la 12:02
will check it.
spoilez — azi la 12:06
+100 NEW PLAYERS, 10 EACH TIME PRO CRIES :))
(i) — azi la 12:10
IMPORTANT. I ask you not to write stupid jokes.

1. The creators of the server play on the server.
2. The server is configured for specific people. They don't make a single change that other people ask for.
For example, a retail space at MDT.
With low online and x1 rates, how to buy souls?
How to do this when you play 1 box?
3. Why change quest rewards?
4. Why doesn't anyone know when the AK will be?
5. Why will everything be launched by the decision of one (or a Czech party)?

There is a Czech party that needs nothing but the game itself. They have a full group, but what should the others do?
Why introduce so many restrictions? For a team it is not a problem, but for small teams of 2-4 people it is a whole trouble.
DexterYikes — azi la 12:11
what is this troll ..
spoilez — azi la 12:11
IS IT NOT MUCH EASIER TO JUST LEAVE AND FIND ANOTHER SERVER? :))) . +130 NEW PLAYERS BTW :)))
DexterYikes — azi la 12:12
yes admins play and admin friends probably. so what.. reborn does also... any other server does... most of them .. its just like saying.. tomorrow gonna rain be carefull.
CriticalHit — azi la 12:26
mrakobes is playing? :smile:
spoilez — azi la 12:27
IF HE IS, I WANT TO PK HIM SO BADLLY :))))
DexterYikes — azi la 12:30
:DDDDD
i just don't believe league IT spec's could work on this project properly.. they just play
or what ever..
i mean u still need know about game
avalon playd beyond playd reborn playing .. all those shity 50x playing... nah.. this server also gms playing
its just the way it is
Mrakobes — azi la 12:47
I am not playing. Manu also not playing.
I dont have time to play .... i am deep in networking of the server :smile:
Mrakobes — azi la 12:49
Which admins?.)
DexterYikes — azi la 12:51
ofc i don't know for the fact.. but my opinion is metal.. won't change don't try too much :smile:
Mrakobes — azi la 12:52
Everything was described before server starts. Everything was posted. No changes made after server starts. And no admin plays. Thats the fact So what are you talking about ?:)

WHO NEEDS TV WHEN U HAVE SUCH A RICH CHAT :)))))))))))))))))

END OF EPISODE 3 :)))) , SEE U NEXT TIME AT EPISODE 4 :D

GOOD NIGHT L2 CREATURES, GOOD NIGHT TREES MOBS, NPCS, DREAMS OF JOY :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:53 pm 
Count

EPISODE 4 OF HELLFORGE :)))))

ssam — azi la 12:20
rofl
GothLance — azi la 12:20
In 7 day server will die so?
spoilez — azi la 12:21
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME U SAY "SERVER DIE" IN 10MIN :))), JUST LEAVE PLS :)))
@Mrakobes MAKE ME DISCORD MODERATOR I WANT TO CLEAN SOME RATS :))). DO IT!!!
GothLance — azi la 12:22
Are u Still recruiting ppl in hardcore bruh?
spoilez — azi la 12:24
GothLance — azi la 12:26
Well was a pleasure. I liked the server but I lose my patience already and ppl are leaving btw. So I will come back in the "7" day to Check the .online command. Take care. Peace.
spoilez — azi la 12:26
:))
Azores — azi la 12:27
the worst is some people are still playing..
problems with server for everyone..meh..ok we wait ...but like this....
GothLance — azi la 12:27
I was playing... but this is a mess
HiLLaKiLLaH/Quique — azi la 12:27
HALA MADRID!
spoilez — azi la 12:27
KEEP TALKING GUYS :))) IS REALLY ENTERTAINING
notAK47 — azi la 12:28
please don't go.... DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T GO AWAY
Azores — azi la 12:28
ddos in first days i can handle..is "normal" but this is diferent errors, DCs without lag and than cannot log in...for hours
GothLance — azi la 12:28
Before asking a mod status you should Check how many times are you broken the rules with these spam gifs.
Azores — azi la 12:28
CPs are broken, half is playing wtf
notAK47 — azi la 12:29

SmileyCyrus — azi la 12:29
thats what she said
Azores — azi la 12:29
thats not my toughts, i was excited and wishing nothing but sucess
TheOne — azi la 12:30
Only person i feel bad is mamuti that plays 25 hours/day!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
spoilez — azi la 12:30
U DONT GET IT U , U, U L2 CREATURE :)))). THIS IS LONG TERM PROJECT :smile:
Multak88 — azi la 12:31
from yesterday without bot probably....
TheOne — azi la 12:31
Look at etina he wasn't botting TBH but he came 2nd!!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Zora — azi la 12:31
What was the advice?
AlejandroLeiva — azi la 12:32

spoilez — azi la 12:32
:)))))))))), HELLO ZORO, WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE RELOADED :))
Multak88 — azi la 12:32
I just saw his stream yesterday before and after antibot :slight_smile: pretty diffferent style :slight_smile:
Zora — azi la 12:33
@Boyscout so what was the advice?
SmileyCyrus — azi la 12:33
simp
spoilez — azi la 12:33
FORGET BOYSCOUT :)))
spoilez — azi la 12:33
LETS HAVE SOME FUN
Zora — azi la 12:34
What does it have to do with ddos?
spoilez — azi la 12:34
GO AND FIND A SEERVER THAT U LIKE, AND ALL IS WELL, U DONT LIKE U LEAVE IS SIMPLE AS THE SKY :)))
LadyOfHero — azi la 12:34
one question >> I just didn't understand a thing the server is donw and receiving attacks and the Streaming '' mAMUTI '' IS ONLINE ON SERVER ??? how was he upping with the server off, and the SE in heine? and why does he use 2 screens? Streaming has all this privilege or am I wrong?
notAK47 — azi la 12:34
spoilez why are you still trying to login if it is offline?
GothLance — azi la 12:35
You always defend some server and then i see u in other New server lol
CriticalHit — azi la 12:35
login is down, not the actual server
kєηραcнı — azi la 12:36
!status
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:36
But still server have most protections of what have other server and attack and take dawn is way bigger then in other servers then, means they have a feeling that it can be better then those corupt cash crabs
LadyOfHero — azi la 12:36
server On , Loguim donw ?
phrenetic — azi la 12:36
Server will be down for ETA 2 hours. If find a solution earlier, I will let you know
CriticalHit — azi la 12:37
yes
LadyOfHero — azi la 12:37
Omg!
GothLance — azi la 12:37
:poop: :poop: :poop:
Azores — azi la 12:37
the problem for most people is this disavatage!! login down again for more 2h? put the server down FFS
GothLance — azi la 12:37
+1
notAK47 — azi la 12:37
disavantage
Azores — azi la 12:38
not the first time it happens...since open
Azores — azi la 12:38
lol .
spoilez — azi la 12:39
IS THIS THE FIRST TIME U SEE LOG IN OFFLINE IN SERVERS :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) HAHAHAAHAHAHA, I FEEL GOOOODD :))))
GothLance — azi la 12:39
I almost can't play and this guy is 42. Is really funny :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
spoilez — azi la 12:40
NO TE DEJES ENGANIAR POR ITEMS Y ADENA, LA VERDAD Y LA BELEZZA RESIDE EN OTRAS COSAS . ADIOS AMIGOS :smile:
DexterYikes — azi la 12:40
anyway this guy playing 15-18hours a day.. i wouldn't be ready to beat him even if server would work properly :smile: :smile: :smile:
GothLance — azi la 12:41
So lv 42 in 5 days with ddos attack... funny.
Zora — azi la 12:41
So explain to me what else is it?
Mayan — azi la 12:41
im play for fun have 33
Adr3nalinE — azi la 12:41
is doable
DexterYikes — azi la 12:41
@GothLance well ye cringe.. but sph+se/ee ez solo.l
TheOne — azi la 12:41
for duo .... se>ee
notAK47 — azi la 12:41
boyscout you are rude
GothLance — azi la 12:42
But bro we get lag or ddos attack everytime. Its impossible
spoilez — azi la 12:42
U DONT SAY? :)))))
DexterYikes — azi la 12:42
@GothLance bro my main 21lvl .. money fat dog 20lvl.. relax.
what you get for rushing? core? orfen?
GothLance — azi la 12:42
Im 21 too lol
spoilez — azi la 12:43
23 HERE :)))
DexterYikes — azi la 12:43
server will be fine until gm announce ... rb's louded next week.
:smile: ;D :smile:
Adr3nalinE — azi la 12:43
i have 31 and im SO-SE... played mostly with tank duo... and lot of downtime
and also worked on craft and spoil so
he can ez be 43 on mage lol with SE
spoilez — azi la 12:44
GOOD LUCK EXPLAINING TO THEM MAN, I ENVY U IF U SUCCEED :))
GothLance — azi la 12:44
Sure without ddos attack and not rr
LadyOfHero — azi la 12:45
hard...
Mayan — azi la 12:45
same got 33 and solo play EO
Mamuti — azi la 12:45
exp with mage is not hard
after 30 with recharge it flys :smile:
kєηραcнı — azi la 12:45
or maybe they don't sleep, allways on front of PC and 1st one logging in' and maybe they play by turns 3 guys in same account xD playing by turns
spoilez — azi la 12:46
:))))))))))))
notAK47 — azi la 12:46
GUYS a friend of mine also said so
Adr3nalinE — azi la 12:46
yeah i have recharge but we have a CP of sort so im playing with them
no mage sadly to play with
GothLance — azi la 12:47
The problem isn't farm with a mage for 5 days. The problem is we were playing with a lot of server's troubles. So its look like he get lv 42 in 3 days or something.
Mayan — azi la 12:47
he got today 3pm 39lvl
spoilez — azi la 12:47
SO U JUST WANT LIFE TO BE FAIR, DONT U? :))
LadyOfHero — azi la 12:47
@Mamuti
I don't trust anymore !!! Seriously Mamuti has a Lv 42 spoil and a Se Lv 43 !!!! on a server where you don’t even have a coupon weapon !!! not even he has .... seriously if he had movement and the server was without lag, without crashing and without attack he could be at level 50 that was not going to say anything !!! but we played less than 9 hours without the server crashing or receiving attacks !!!! this streaming is very suspicious !! I will watch all his videos because I think there is something wrong there!
GothLance — azi la 12:47
Stop mayus bruh
GothLance — azi la 12:48
Probably he is a gm.. :poop:
Mayan — azi la 12:49
stop cry kido
spoilez — azi la 12:49
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, SAME SAME STORIES WERE ON REBORN ALSO, THIS IS LIKE HISTORY REPEATING ITS SELF :))))). I ASK U ALL TO PLS GO READ REBORN FORUMS FROM THE VERY BEGINING, IT WILL BE LIKE LOOKING IN A MIRROR :))))
notAK47 — azi la 12:49
THERE IS SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS HERE! a friend of mine also said so...
Adrenalinas — azi la 12:49
There is always someone who kmows how to be faster in xp
RabbitDeNiro (Sorcer/Gunner) — azi la 12:49
he made 23-30 in 16h farming non stop... but i wonder how he dont have lags :II
GothLance — azi la 12:50
Nah. Reborn was different story
Mamuti — azi la 12:50
i dont have spoil 42 :smile: i have crafter lvl 20 and my friend plays SE lvl 42 :smile:
Mayan — azi la 12:50
ppl know better then you :smile:
Mamuti — azi la 12:51
true :smile:
Anyway if any1 wants to see how i lvl with lags... there is 50+ hours of footage on twitch :smile:
you can see me every time say oh fuck dc again :smile:
GothLance — azi la 12:51
He haven't lag and he plays with old system. He plays against restart. Very funny
Mayan — azi la 12:51
hahaha
notAK47 — azi la 12:51
Mamuti why you defend yourself? usually guilty people answer to defend themselves... Please admit you used bot end of discussion!
Mamuti — azi la 12:51
what is bot? :smile:
Mayan — azi la 12:51
bot on live stream :smile:
2021:D
SmileyCyrus — azi la 12:52
why? so you can sleep better?
Adr3nalinE — azi la 12:52
damn guys ...
RabbitDeNiro (Sorcer/Gunner) — azi la 12:52
nah, is saw his streams, at least 23-30 and some fotages after
notAK47

GOOD NIGHT ALL :D, DREAMS OF JOY

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next