Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Scammed?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:13 pm 
Vagabond

Hello! I am new here!
I want to ask if someone else has experienced the same thing as I did.
I donated to Adenaway a site who wanted to sold me a baium Ring at a L2 server.
I am waiting the ring 1 day now and the client at skype all the time says to me that the supplier is afk.
Anyone knows if I got scammed?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Scammed?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:32 pm 
Duke

Hard to say, hate to admit it but I also got scammed once (on different site though) and experienced what you've described - I got somehow 'shadow blocked' on their site so the consultant always appeared offline and I never recieved what I paid for. The site (adenaway) looks legit to me but you never know these days.

But to be honest 1 day isn't that long, I'd probably wait another day or two before calling it a game. If you still don't get your items, I could help you setting up a check if you're really get scammed or not - I'd contact your supplier on skype, ask him to wait with the trade until supplier is ingame and if he says the supplier is ready and you still don't get your items, that's how you'd know for sure :) Hit me up with PM when you want me to check.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:00 pm 
Marquis

Marmas wrote:
Hello! I am new here!
I want to ask if someone else has experienced the same thing as I did.
I donated to Adenaway a site who wanted to sold me a baium Ring at a L2 server.
I am waiting the ring 1 day now and the client at skype all the time says to me that the supplier is afk.
Anyone knows if I got scammed?

As adena/items seller myself i get scam attempts daiily. From fame profiles to even paypal refunds. 100% of the scam attempts comming from Russians just like this website u used. Its also runned by Russians,

Usually those websites are legit but i heard here and there ppl getting scammed aswell. Ur best bet is to spam them until u get answer. Me personally would give up after 24h of no answer tbh, but hopefully u get what u paid for.... and dont call it donation. Donation is when u GIFT the money for FREE ( in ur case u can call it donation i guess) :D:D:D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:14 am 
Vagabond

Just a FYI, this person TayAdena or Adenaway (www.adenaway.com) is a SCAMMER!, dont buy anything from him.

He will ask you to send the money using paypal to his mail "megatinas@gmail.com", after that i got the same response from him as the OP... "the supplier is afk".

OfflineProfile