Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: FIFA Worlf Cup 2010
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:30 pm 
Forum Troll

u sir go to my list of retards
1)ur fuking racist
-u hate germans (why?):a wonderful nation that has discipline and knowledge.they ahve best cars in the world,great musicians,great movies industry,epic writers,they have great national kitchen and their beer pwnz.germans play great soccer and they have always played it no matter if they had those superstars that have multimillion contracts with lol cosmetics or clothing companies
-u hate russians(here im getting mad):why?because russian doesnt lick USAs ass?!because while the whole world was building captialism russians built the soviet union?where did the road lead the "west" ?right economical collapse!rly pro!all that shitty propaganda that russia is the empire of evil and shit like that is pure crap!its true that russians have serious mental issues as a nation but there is no reason they have to be hated
when i take a look at historical facts i have reasons to hate england,spain,usa much more than any other country in this whole world
ur too young and thick minded i guess and thats why ur pretty clueless
keep in mind that i dont encourage rascistic behavior and one of the main rules is the abscence of racism here

u might be fan of certain countrys football team but there is no need to HATE a whole nation
grow up and educate urself

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 pm 
Vassal

GoDs3nD wrote:
1)ur fuking racist
-u hate germans (why?):a wonderful nation that has discipline and knowledge.they ahve best cars in the world,great musicians,great movies industry,epic writers,they have great national kitchen and their beer pwnz.germans play great soccer and they have always played it no matter if they had those superstars that have multimillion contracts with lol cosmetics or clothing companies
-u hate russians(here im getting mad):why?because russian doesnt lick USAs ass?!because while the whole world was building captialism russians built the soviet union?where did the road lead the "west" ?right economical collapse!rly pro!all that shitty propaganda that russia is the empire of evil and shit like that is pure crap!its true that russians have serious mental issues as a nation but there is no reason they have to be hated
when i take a look at historical facts i have reasons to hate england,spain,usa much more than any other country in this whole world
keep in mind that i dont encourage rascistic behavior and one of the main rules is the abscence of racism here

u might be fan of certain countrys football team but there is no need to HATE a whole nation

Freakin' +1

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:47 pm 
Forum Troll

its rly annoying since ive studied deutsch in school and i have communicated with many germans and i have to say that they are very polite and kind (most of them)
ofcourse any nation has variety of "breeds" but that is not a reason to hate

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:21 pm 
Marquis

Sunny wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
1)ur fuking racist

Freakin' +1

+2 :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:22 pm 
Marquis

GoDs3nD wrote:
1)ur fuking racist

im not racist, imo best cars are from italy, did you watched their ALL matches from group stage? bad played ;f
compare their kitchen to italy//french, i didnt say i hate russians, just said many ppl dont like them(i like em), i dont like drinking, maybe not at all(friends...) but not beer, rather wine, so bad argument for me, i dont like german TEAM bcoz they have given german nationality to 3 polaks/2 turkeys/ meng from brazil and ghana etc etc etc. and IM NOT RACIST

Other thing is I love argentina thats why i raged them :P

also, think before you write smth...

Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.
:]]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:24 pm 
Marquis

GoDs3nD wrote:
its rly annoying since ive studied deutsch in school and i have communicated with many germans and i have to say that they are very polite and kind (most of them)
ofcourse any nation has variety of "breeds" but that is not a reason to hate

Most ppl from mmo community hate all polaks bcoz of their behavior ingame, tell them its not reason to hate

and that:
DerBoss wrote:
7r0yan wrote:
omfg, give me any kind of weapon and i will kill all those fucking nazis, including this bithc merkel, again those suckers are near final, thats just sad, they are playing almost worse than poland :/

lol ? u should go to doctor retard :!:

was a kind of joke, i wasnt serious there... idk how strange you have to be to take everything 100% serious. also, how you could like some1 like Lahm, who said before match " i hope argentina learned how to lose"

Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.

Last edited by 7r0yan on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:27 pm 
Forum Troll

fail way to not admit that u faild

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:30 pm 
Marquis

Want me to search for some kind of photo with #care? ;p
mb fail, mb not, but its truth

Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm 
Forum Troll

Quote:
omfg, give me any kind of weapon and i will kill all those fucking nazis, including this bithc merkel, again those suckers are near final, thats just sad, they are playing almost worse than poland :/

quote from ur post

any arguements left lil` racist?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:38 pm 
Marquis

Yep, there arent many nazis left in germany, so i wouldnt kll anyone

Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:38 pm 
Forum Troll

7r0yan wrote:
Yep, there arent many nazis left in germany, so i wouldnt kll anyone

fail more broski

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:43 pm 
Marquis

I hope you realise that from about 5 posts here im not serious at all? :>

Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:48 pm 
Forum Troll

u admit that ure a joke?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:53 pm 
Grand Duke

germany will win the final fosho

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:53 pm 
Marquis

Ye, but i wont tell you why :>

Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next