Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Few curious question
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:20 pm 
Vassal

I know these can sound crazy, but I have try look better rules in lineage2 website, but there I can't find answers these few question.

Can GM's play normal char in siege and he is one of the attackers(the main one)? (I know, that many ppl will say yes, but it's kinda unfair, that he get then 60% ppl from server with him) I'm kinda playing very much corrupted server :/

If I enter siege zone and I get attacked and my friend heal me from peacefull zone (even he/she isn't healder). Is it normal or we can't do that?
(5min later GM jailed him and few min later another clan did do same and that healer didn't get jail at all)

And 3'rd funny funny question. Can ppl use .gotolove command in siege, that then attacking clan leader can go get artifatcs?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:29 pm 
Marquis

lol omg just leave that imba server and wrote a bad review, i dont know why u even ask such questions.. gm cant interfere in game ...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:40 pm 
Vassal

This can sound stupid, but I want that GM busted, Because it would be right to him. So I need very much important rules.

But that healing thing. Is it right or not? I try look own server rules, but can't find those and some ppl didn't even know either that healing thing.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:47 pm 
Duke

That is 100% a matter of internal server rules. I've seen many servers letting this rule out, and many others just "forggeting" to apply it. The thing is that GMs shouldnt be parcial. If they apply a rule to 1 person, they have to apply it to all others. Leave that server.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:56 pm 
Vassal

I should tell better *do'h*

Well this GM use normal Char and GM char there, but mostly he is normal char. With this normal char he joined to Siege and he is that clan leader also. He never use his GM's char.

Also this server... I love it, because there is great ppl, but there is one player, who only GM's support... But please. I want know thoswe rules.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:00 pm 
Duke

ok I understood that, and what I said remains. There is no global rule. The game was made like this, each server has to define it's own rules.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:20 pm 
Vassal

Okay, how to explain this...

So chaarcter A is still peacefull zone and character B is seige zone. A heal B, from peacefull zone. Is it normal or not? One player just said my friend that he is screeing and 5min later he was jail.

And then GM say, that he did broke the rules. And when I look that server rules... I can't see nothing about this rule in Serve website!

But where I can really, really good server, where ISN'T Corrupted GM's? This is my 2'nd server already and I thought it's was fun, but not anymore.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:30 pm 
Marquis

:) try www.stradetch.org its pvp server low rate very cool ,active staff ,nice events ,no rule in pvp ;) recently opened so the population is low 100 ppl online around that number...also a friendly comunity...

if u really want a good server, with many ppl try dexternet or roxy ;) the best ever

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:04 am 
Knight

I agree with kata, since this is your 2nd server, you haven't played alot of L2 as of yet, and the best way to learn how to play this game is by playing on servers that are close to retail, not only in a technical way but also in numbers, the more people, the more fun.
You should gather all your friends and go play on a good server ^^.

Embrace the Infinite Singularity of the Stained Collective

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:44 am 
Marquis

the satisfactioc of playing in a highly populated server like dexternet cannot be compare to retail,where ppl bot. the action, the pvp its great :) if u arent used playing low rates i suggest u should try wrath server a mid rate one from l2friendz network ;) same as dexternet ;) reliable servers with active ppl and friendly comunity active staff and fair also... not many servers have so many good aspects as wrath dex or roxy do...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:21 am 
Vassal

Well. I'm kidna looking server, where isn't much ppl online. This server is okay, but... GM's. I'm dissapointed and all great player has quit playing L2, because of these jerk GM's! :evil:

And last night I heard, that this GM (he used normal char again) used in this siege somekind bugs, that he was able to get that castle.

I'm mostly try to find server, what is rated 15x-20x and no so high pvp and no GM's shops, because there is best part. There I can hunt items and I can try craft them. I know it's hard to get that kind server anymore. Specialy since, when l2 updated.

But still I'm looking that answer for siege. I know that I can try ask main GM, what is the real rule, but broblem is... Main GM and this cheater GM are friends, so it's very very hard.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:10 pm 
Viscount

don't know how u can be in peacefull zone to heal a siege zone, all siege zones are surrounded by a normal zone
once a healer heal a siege player from a normal zone, healer turn purple that's all (and i've never saw any healer living for more than 30 seconds out of siege field in purple during a siege)
once you leave sege zone, you turn purple for 30 seconds (retail info)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:26 pm 
Marquis

i dont know any good mid rate servers .. i mean with no issues and all.. u can try as i said wrah 9x i think, or try azure they have a 15 x server ;)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:15 pm 
Vassal

Well. This Siege was in Aden. So my friend was in town side, so called peacefull zone and I was jumping siege and peacefull zone.

Meaby this speed... I meaby gonna quit l2 soon, if there isn't enough good GM's to take care us.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:13 am 
Vassal

Well... Again same siege is comming. Aden.

And this time clan, who has Castle... Slipped for two and they use that non castle clan to attack for Aden. And this clan suport this GM, who did jailed my friend and they rule already that server.
Truth is... Good players are left from that server. Only 1 clan is playing there.

OfflineProfile