Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Fortress contract signing question
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:42 am 
Vagabond

Hello, I have 2-3 questions about fortress. We have a castle and with alt clan we have fortress in same castle's territory. The alt clan ran out adena and the fortress declared independance, so is there any way to re-sign the contract, since the alt clan is still holding the fortress? I tried sieging the fort with the main clan and let the alt keep it, but after fortress siege was over the Special Envoy NPC did not appear. I spoke with all npc's in fortress and I haven't found any option about signing new contract with the castle-owner clan.
Second question: how can I get Blood Oaths from caslte? Is there any trick getting them in the castle or we gonna have get a fortress and farm them 1 per 6 hours?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Fortress contract signing question
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:32 pm 
Marquis

temples wrote:
Hello, I have 2-3 questions about fortress. We have a castle and with alt clan we have fortress in same castle's territory. The alt clan ran out adena and the fortress declared independance, so is there any way to re-sign the contract, since the alt clan is still holding the fortress? I tried sieging the fort with the main clan and let the alt keep it, but after fortress siege was over the Special Envoy NPC did not appear. I spoke with all npc's in fortress and I haven't found any option about signing new contract with the castle-owner clan.
Second question: how can I get Blood Oaths from caslte? Is there any trick getting them in the castle or we gonna have get a fortress and farm them 1 per 6 hours?

u must take the fort again with alt clan
only from fort

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Fortress contract signing question
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:29 am 
Vagabond

Hello,
I am glad to know about this information on this site. I am also want answer of this topic.

OfflineProfile