Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Raidable Clan Halls
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:52 am 
Duke

So, anyone has any ideas how to raid these?
There's not too much information on the official sites, like how strong you have to be for each one, you need to survive or kill something...etc.
I know that at few ones, you have to defeat raid boss[es].
But for example at Rainbow Chateau there's some kind of a fishing or treasure chest beating offOo

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:42 am 
Viscount

you can win a clan hall through siege for example devasted castle and fortress of dead...you register at messenger and when siege start you go and attack castle(he is defended by npc...at fortress by vampire and at devasted by undeads)..to win the siege you must kill 3 mobs(for fortress are lida von hellman alfred von hellman and other one and for devasted mobs are gustav mihkail and other one....they are located very deep in castle and you arrive at them u must kill a lot of vampire/undeads) with lot of hp(they are like some rb but easier to defeat) ...but on ower server is impossible for moment to conquest one clanhall cuz we need players 70+ in B grade...2 partys win buffs and dances can conquest a clan hall like that in 30-40 min

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:35 am 
Marquis

mmm when i saw how me cw was tanking devasteded they didnt taked it in all sieage time, mobs are hard and got big def hp p attack like to b gr archer undead easy crits u 2k and there is like alot of them standing in begining and others but ye they didint taked of us :> they had 4 pp's to take castle lather got 1 pp for defeding from us but 2 pp of us they are gone :>

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:51 am 
Duke

Devastated Castle is an S-grade CH, I wouldn't try it ever:)
Though I read that in Fortress Of Dead siege, monsts are keep coming back if you don't defeat the rbs, or atleast get into the last room or whatever.
Then I heard that in Devastated you can't kill the rb, because it will tp away if it loses too much hp :?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:54 am 
Marquis

lhyno yes it will that why u have to have alot of pp's in all castle so if it teleport to otehr place other pp starts dealing damge/nuking but he will tp in liek 10 secs so all have to be ready but trust me m8 event to get to rb its hell hard thos mobs tehre are like fuve thousands of em and each is like full s gr man whit like 200k hp i dotn know real hp didit looked up but it got much big p def and big damage out put + rimember that your CW can start fcking u up :)

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:37 am 
Duke

I didn't say that I want to try it, we wanna go for easier ones.
Fortress of resistance seems promising.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:57 am 
Viscount

Lhyno wrote:

mobs respawn very low and like i said with 2 party(with buffers/bishop) u can take easily fortress of death(ppl must be in b grade 70+)

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:06 am 
Viscount

guzeris wrote:
mmm when i saw how me cw was tanking devasteded they didnt taked it in all sieage time, mobs are hard and got big def hp p attack like to b gr archer undead easy crits u 2k and there is like alot of them standing in begining and others but ye they didint taked of us :> they had 4 pp's to take castle lather got 1 pp for defeding from us but 2 pp of us they are gone :>

LOL...wtf is this?english?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:37 am 
Heir

Lhyno wrote:

for this one you need to kill a veeeery low raid with alot of minions... and I've heard that it can cast raid curse since Hellbound (dont know, really... on Ilude it does not), so be careful :)
Dev castle is not THAT hard... you need only some guys with summons, ideally DAs, who don't mind losing some %. Send a panter to strike one of the mobs, DA is running away->panter is dead, mobs run to kill DA, all the other people are nuking them->DA may be dead (it is almost impossible to heal anyone if the group consists of archers and is completely alive... HK lvl 77 in IC got killed through UD and deflect, that's why running-they are really slow), mobs are dead->move to next group

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:11 pm 
Duke

Resistance needs Bloody Lord Nurka to be defeated, that's all I know about it.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:16 pm 
Duke

I've been in a clan that took Dev Castle. They werent much, but the other clans in ally helped. There were also 2 enemy clans, and our clan and ally was mostly in B and A grade, some with C weapons (homu), while some enemies were full S. We defeated them and took it. It was a bit hard, and the mobs arent as hard as u say. They can be easily killed by 1 party in just a few seconds. They are just like cata mobs (~lvl78 x4) but with higher defense. Anyway, the raidbosses arent so hard too, though we had some "help" from enemies, cos when we reached RBs they were at half/one third HP :P

but the worst of all of this, if that after 2 weeks u lose the ch and if u want it again u must siege it again against the NPCs and RBs, its not like a castle that u can defend...and that sux

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Raidable Clan Halls
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:05 pm 
Heir

just atk them

OfflineProfile