Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:19 pm 
Vassal

Warlord isn't one of the best pvp chars, but in siege is one of the most important, specially in narrow places, and could be useful against guard or similar. Ofc it's no use in open field or getting closer to walls, because almost every class can kite him

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:21 am 
Forum Troll

razveck wrote:
Breal wrote:
Actually, no one goes with Warlord on siege, except the hero. So this tactic fails. And yes, go kill the archer in 1100 range or the GrandKhavatari next to you spamming his skills.

I know nobody uses WL in sieges, cos most ppl lack the skills to play one. Most ppl would preffer to play archer where they can press F1 all the time. Ive seen Wl in sieges, its devastating. Ive played WL in sieges, its the most funny char to play in a siege, I guarantee u (ofc not in a stupid L2J)

100% agree
ive seen wls too
i was newbie in wls back then!i was like "roflllll noooobs!better turn into elpy-u will deal more dmg"
but lol u should have seen what a fking panic was there in the enemy lines!
wtf fking aoe stuns flying all around,heavy bish support(wtf-me)
and the archers and mages raping those assholes+daggers stabbing every single ass

ofc!the most skilled players kept their ground and tryed to hold the position but the other huge part of the players just ran away
now we all vs tiny amount of players that try to keep the position...imagine

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:35 pm 
Duke

Warlords are powerful siege weapons. If used wisely. They're the ultimate pushing machines. Why? Very simple. Get a bunch of warlords in front. Make the enemies' targets fly sky high and eventually stun their asses. What do you need to complete the tactic? Heavy bish support and DAGGERS. How will they target with their asses getting blasted towards the moon?

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:48 pm 
Duke

L2-infinity? Owned by sawk?

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm 
Baron

that was the most lame and boring pvp I've ever seen...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:31 pm 
Duke

Played there too... Epic bow +20 ftw... One of my friends was a gm.

You remember the glads? Normal tss 2k dmg, crit tss 20k dmg. My gm friend made a glad with +25 duals, he would crit 50k in a mage.

Btw wasn't so boring. I was such a noob back then. I just liked that farming zone where you could snipe like an idiot. There was a freaking coal mine entrance somewhere near the ice queen castle I think. The coal mine support was great as a sniping spot because in front of it there used to be a big pine tree and nobody would see you. But the server was very imbalanced.

Then sawk got his hands on some very good server files. It was great... The server was perfectly balanced. But ncsoft closed it down. Too many donations.

fosho!

OfflineProfile