Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:41 pm 
Forum Troll

SkyLine wrote:
the warlord is very good in a croeded place...but even so, did u know that they can be easly killed by another player if he knows how and when to strike them?

ofcourse:) try to slow the warlods coming and they are dead meat:) and still soultaker is able to do that -day of doom_>decreases all stats
mass slow
spellsingers->slowing attacks(3 of them) and blizzard;]

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:49 pm 
Forum Troll

ofc but still saing that they are useless at sieges where there are crouds of ppl,some exped,some not exped noobs..everything is mixed up ur warlords are able to make the croud run or they are another damage taker that will give some time to mages/archers or even daggers to melt the enemyes forces down

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:40 pm 
Forum Troll

yes its funny to imagine pt of warlords runny on the field vs ~200 enemyes(for example) xD when they anter the castle warlods are the guys that do smth

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:45 pm 
Forum Troll

xD have u played counter-strike?there was a custom map called 1room
well imagine 1room full of enemyes and u have 3 guys of ur team with shotguns:Dthats massacre

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:33 am 
Heir

warlord are meant for pve not pvp,but they can also be an annoying class when it already transfered to 3rd class...earthquake can makes your buff gone...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:12 am 
Marquis

BaILiAnS wrote:
warlord are meant for pve not pvp,but they can also be an annoying class when it already transfered to 3rd class...earthquake can makes your buff gone...

+aggro + 3 stun skills + aoe skills + loads of hp/pdef yeah its annoying

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:56 am 
Count

god's right wl with slow - dead. but in the crowd ppl mostly target nukers and archers so ... if he gets to the enemy wrath (30% cp dmg , works ONLY on cp ) then stun , earthquake , stun and hit and repeat when ccooldwons finish . no point in whirlwind ,save mana for stuns .and if the enemy retreats shock blast them ( it can be used in close range too , decreases p and m def making enemies easy kills) . and a pt of them can take down all the npc guards in the castle for a negative time .

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:01 pm 
Vagabond

Icarus wrote:
WaZaWanGa wrote:
Icarus wrote:
WaZaWanGa wrote:
Icarus wrote:
WaZaWanGa wrote:
agrresion on nuker? ffs never heard of such things

:D
You haven't played tank ever haven't you? Aggression makes the nuker come berserk in you, hitting you with his weapon. And you dare teach me about the pala. :roll:

Btw: i'll be ready for a debate tomorrow, right now i'm tired.

if he is standing and looking at the sky , yes he will come and attack you , but if you agro him while he is using spells u wont cancel him or any other stuff like that

Wrong, it lets him finish his spell and sends him berserk. That if he doesn't cast again.

lol noo :)) he wont cast again he will just do nothing and look how he got aggression

Aggro keeps locked until he makes the character move. If he casts, he gets aggro, he comes berserk. If he casts again, when he finishes, he will still come berserk. He has to move.

bullshit... agro is useless vs nukers

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:12 pm 
Forum Troll

MBlue wrote:
Icarus wrote:
WaZaWanGa wrote:
Icarus wrote:
WaZaWanGa wrote:
Icarus wrote:
WaZaWanGa wrote:
agrresion on nuker? ffs never heard of such things

:D
You haven't played tank ever haven't you? Aggression makes the nuker come berserk in you, hitting you with his weapon. And you dare teach me about the pala. :roll:

Btw: i'll be ready for a debate tomorrow, right now i'm tired.

if he is standing and looking at the sky , yes he will come and attack you , but if you agro him while he is using spells u wont cancel him or any other stuff like that

Wrong, it lets him finish his spell and sends him berserk. That if he doesn't cast again.

lol noo :)) he wont cast again he will just do nothing and look how he got aggression

Aggro keeps locked until he makes the character move. If he casts, he gets aggro, he comes berserk. If he casts again, when he finishes, he will still come berserk. He has to move.

bullshit... agro is useless vs nukers

dont make fun of urself....better edit ur post

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:34 pm 
Marquis

Its bullshit that everyone target nukers and archers first. U target the dude that is closer to u. Last time I went on siege i was on bishop and 1 died just a few times, but when i go with the GrandKhavatari archers are ripping me off.

btw Godsend, nice signature

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:03 am 
Forum Troll

im happy u like it(i like the "i 1 marmot zaviva shokolada v staniol" if u get me")
btw i never target anything with craploadz of hp cuz if i atk that fking tank the archer gona rip off my ballz
no matter ill die or not but imo better is to kill the fking dd instead of the fat dude that wants my attention
in the end its all up to "covering ur mates back"
i mean while we rape the DDS
some guys rape the panzers

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:55 am 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
im happy u like it(i like the "i 1 marmot zaviva shokolada v staniol" if u get me")
btw i never target anything with craploadz of hp cuz if i atk that fking tank the archer gona rip off my ballz
no matter ill die or not but imo better is to kill the fking dd instead of the fat dude that wants my attention
in the end its all up to "covering ur mates back"
i mean while we rape the DDS
some guys rape the panzers

the panzers are avoided as much as u can. When the soldiers are all dead the panzer is bombarded by the enemy survivors.

Ofc WL is very useful in a siege. Get 2 or 3 well equiped WLs (Boss jewels etc) at strategical points like in front gate, at the cruve after gate, after the wall in front of gate, inner walls etc. Get a Bishop and a EE in party witht hem and here u go! Ur own human shield. Oh, it seems the box comes with an extra. "Lemme see mommy, lemme see!", "It's a suppa duppa woopa spear with crt.stun SA and earthquake and schock stomp and thunder storm and wrath and even shock blast to smash that sneaky archer trying to run away...pussy him!"

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:48 am 
Marquis

Actually, no one goes with Warlord on siege, except the hero. So this tactic fails. And yes, go kill the archer in 1100 range or the GrandKhavatari next to you spamming his skills.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:01 pm 
Marquis

Breal wrote:
Actually, no one goes with Warlord on siege, except the hero. So this tactic fails. And yes, go kill the archer in 1100 range or the GrandKhavatari next to you spamming his skills.

if a gk is spamming skills next to you i suggest you leave his side ^^

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:27 pm 
Duke

Breal wrote:

I know nobody uses WL in sieges, cos most ppl lack the skills to play one. Most ppl would preffer to play archer where they can press F1 all the time. Ive seen Wl in sieges, its devastating. Ive played WL in sieges, its the most funny char to play in a siege, I guarantee u (ofc not in a stupid L2J)

OfflineProfile