Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:10 pm 
Duke

Shalana wrote:
Hire assasins XD

mercenaries*

like we did on abyss to siege oren ^^ we hired a clan to help us ahahahah

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:51 pm 
Marquis

dudes dont have strategies dont post here
didnt created this topic for spam

i more ' recrute gm and kill all " post and this topic is closed
go spam somewere else :|

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:12 pm 
Viscount

i told my staratedy. send some ppl into the castle. how? u want know till u play with me ;p

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:26 am 
Marquis

you still havnt got it
when i mean by strategy guide i mean party nr 1 stroms the front gate party nr 2 and 3 go to the rear and start pwning party 4 destroy the western wall etc etc etc

IS IT THAT HARD OR ARE YOU THAT STUPID ???????

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:29 am 
Forum Troll

dont u see sekku?waza and other nabz are replaced by another pesymist!
plz stop posting stupid questions like:wtf is the idea of this topic or whatever.. u have tactic?share!dont want to share?gtfo!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:57 pm 
Elder

When defending a castle, the best way by me is this...
1) If the attackers are mages, set archer parties on the walls.(every party must have a healer, a pp and a bd)
2)Mages remain behind the doors and in the castle in case the enemy gets in.
3)Tanks move close to the walls on the outside to kite enemies to the range of fire from the parties on the walls (some healers can heal the tanks through the walls from the inside)
4)Guards should be placed on the throne room to slow down enemies if they come in ,while you hit them from above..

When atacking a castle it is much harder...
1)A dwarf must bring the golem to the front gate only for diversion...Do not attack just the golem there...
A second golem should be plasted on the other sight of the castle.
If the golem on the back of the castle is killed (not easy cause the defenders will be in front in order to kill the first one , so they will not see the second) try attackin with the second.
Balance life to the golem realy helps.
2) The tanks should be a group in front of the gates to draw fire while mages kill the doors...
3)Archers run around the castle killing everything on the walls

Now in case the doors are down and the enemies gets in...
If there is a summoner in the party he should ALWAYS send his pet in front of anyone else.If someone has ambused you he will attack to the pet allowing you to see where he is.
All parties with healers should stand around doors and corners providing a safe spot for the healers...
When the attackers get in the castle, mages (dmgdealers) stand on the walls and the rest stay down to draw fire and let them kill freely.
Something clever i saw once was this.The defenders had about 60 to 70 chars (low lvl)to block the doors...
The attackers had to kill them to get through , so the def earned time to organise..
Hope i helped.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 pm 
Marquis

you sure did thx :))
keep posting stuff like this :))
it will surely be usefull to some1

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:19 pm 
Count

SKOURIAS wrote:
When defending a castle, the best way by me is this...
1) If the attackers are mages, set archer parties on the walls.(every party must have a healer, a pp and a bd)

Archer parties usually have WC not PP. Remainings gets PP.
SKOURIAS wrote:
2)Mages remains behind the doors in the castle in case the enemy gets in.

To stay behind the gates, i wouldn't suggest. Proly, they'll die easy. And behind the doors of throne room , not a good idea also. They can do a lots of things , like defending the life controls, remaining ones. Once they die a couple of times , they can group inside the castle.
SKOURIAS wrote:
3)Tanks move close to the walls on the outside to kite enemies to the range of fire from the parties on the walls (some healers can heal the tanks through the walls from the inside)

Again , i don't see why tanks should do their job in this way.. I don't see how tanks "kite" rangers. If tanks can be healed, wall shooting exists, so healers can be dead in a second and the tanks.
The only place where tanks can "kite" are behind the gates near some OL's, or at flags, or in throne room behind doors near some OL's again, or near crystal,life controls,etc.
SKOURIAS wrote:
4)Guards should be placed on the throne room to slow down enemies if they come in ,while you hit them from above..

On end game guards are nothing. An experienced clan attacker don't have any problems with them.
SKOURIAS wrote:
When atacking a castle it is much harder...
1)A dwarf must bring the golem to the front gate only for diversion...Do not attack just the golem there...
A second golem should be plasted on the other sight of the castle.
If the golem on the back of the castle is killed (not easy cause the defenders will be in front in order to kill the first one , so they will not see the second) try attackin with the second.
Balance life to the golem realy helps.

C'mon , i always know what's behind the castle , or on every sight of the castle. I could dual box a spy, if needed, and a custom system do his job very well. But as long if there's a clan/ally, i don't think noone will know about a big fellow behind, like a golem.
SKOURIAS wrote:
Now in case the doors are down and the enemies gets in...
If there is a summoner in the party he should ALWAYS send his pet in front of anyone else.If someone has ambused you he will attack to the pet allowing you to see where he is.
hillarious, indeed. I can't stop laughin. Sry but it's useless.. Inside a castle or near it, there's no ambushs, everyone will know about wich/what enemies are.
SKOURIAS wrote:
All parties with healers should stand around doors and corners providing a safe spot for the healers...

I think every party have a healer, but anyway: there are three types of castle systems : In first one, like on Gludio, it's better to enter by rush, until you reach a safe spot and fast group in there.
On Schuttgart for example , i think it's better to rush first on right stairs, after you enter, because there's nothink in there. On left stairs are probably a blockade of enemies. Anyway you'll know. I just wanted to say that entering in castle by rushing it's more usefull ,rather than stay and fight well grouped enemies,and eventually die.
SKOURIAS wrote:
Something clever i saw once was this.The defenders had about 60 to 70 chars (low lvl)to block the doors...
The attackers had to kill them to get through , so the def earned time to organise..

What you sayng is not practiced by low lvls, it's practiced by defenders himselfs for example like in this mini video : http://rapidshare.com/files/129102007/siege.avi.html . But it's a good ideea to have low lvls also between them.And you're wrong about one think. You can run through them, by pressing up arrow or W if you play with enter chat activated. Eventually you'll pass through them. The only think is that not all can manage to escape, and due this thing , parties will need a rearrangement if they can.

Thank you , atleast for tryng :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:59 pm 
Duke

Quote:
on Gludio, it's better to enter by rush, until you reach a safe spot and fast group in there.

Ive seen 2 parties killing almost a whole ally in Gludio, cos they did this. They underestimated the enemy cos they were few, they rushed and fell like cardboxes. Guess what, 2 partie on the walls near the door, a couple OLs, all parties with healer, maybe recharger. Didnt take more than 2-3 minutes to take down 100+ players

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:09 pm 
Count

Depends on how enemies are grouped and where. Like i said, you need to avoid well grouped enemies, like parties of saggies in snipe on walls. As an attacker , you'll know where enemies are and what kind, and a good decision and fast one can save lives. 2parties killing 100 players is just lol organise for those 100.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 am 
Heir

my allies always hired high lv people(usually duelist,GK,SoulTaker,arcers) to help the sieges...their jobs are killing healer and mages from out siede the castle

my clan have a larger number of nuker and healer than the figher...so its helps alot,the fighter are front of the broken wall to block the enemy,nuker in the back with the healer,arcer on the left and right side,this strategy works very well,almost no one of the attacking ally reach the inside of our castle,every party have bishop or elder,and we have 2 OL casting heart of paagio nonstop,my titan kills alot of the enemy,with only 1 dies...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:14 pm 
Viscount

[quote="SKOURIAS"]

LoL?

for archer WC>PP

HE doesn't need VR, he needs zerk for siege, if he has healer

lox i laughed so hard when i saw WC for HE?

o.O

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm 
Marquis

tratnik wrote:
SKOURIAS wrote:

LoL?

for archer WC>PP

HE doesn't need VR, he needs zerk for siege, if he has healer

lox i laughed so hard when i saw WC for HE?

o.O

as far asa i know wc buffs whole party so its more efficient also you can always ask the cardi for zerk lvl 1 if you want it so hard ...

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 pm 
Viscount

Ya but, WC for HE?
LoL you buff them in 2 minutes lox...
with WC u buff them in 1 min or less ...
but PP buffs better...
He gains essential buffs before WC and has
bless the body
bless the soul

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:38 pm 
Marquis

tratnik wrote:
Ya but, WC for HE?
LoL you buff them in 2 minutes lox...
with WC u buff them in 1 min or less ...
but PP buffs better...
He gains essential buffs before WC and has
bless the body
bless the soul

bless the body = body of avatar
bless the soul = soul of saggitarius
/fail

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next