Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:37 am 
Count

Players won't panic if they use a moderated TeamSpeak/Ventrilo srvr channel where only few ppl can be able to talk.. party leaders , cl , MA's and maybe healers.
For example : "My party and nonelikeme's party blocks the right entrance .
Icarus's party and Cookie's party blocks the left entrance. The other3 partyes stay upstairs. Rest of you , stay inside of crystal room , and protect CL by any intruders while he cast the seed."
It's an example. And all would listen, so they organize fast. It's more easier in this way.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:33 am 
Viscount

defenders hav advantage man becuz after they dead they can spawn back in 30 sec if all life controls are alive

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:38 am 
Count

or 8 minutes if attackers didn't destroyed any of it and in this case i woudn't say that defenders have advantage.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:42 am 
Marquis

ye but who cares if u will spawn and get crited from archer 5k agen ... btw i think defending is harder coz u have to wait 2 hours and u never know when attack will start maiby they send 1/3 of pps to attack and trick enemy after 10 mins when they think they will come later coz u know comign back takes time, and other groups just attack in full force 3 siege golems from all sides and tehn use tanks whit venges and ud's then start dd's/ nukers time they rush as fast as they can, we used this tactikcs fuve times, we also used tactick whti tank pp ecx buff tanks full sends 4-8 tanks to the front all uses ud and hate auras then fuve he's snipe otehr archers as fast as tehy can , here comes som uses from sr's and pr's they rush fast then goes rast tanks insied whenge ud dagers usualy goes on walls take care rest of dd's then comes hard part rush in hall but if u are ready u will ahve 3-4 ols already ready so they flame, spam cp here comes me lovest part rushing whit he inside when there are stading all forces of enemys u take ye drac +4+f and kitting all u see but dont forget vallor for sure :}

when u saw archer crit to tansk ud 400 it was a noot buffed archer or tank used valor if u know what it is :)

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:51 am 
Marquis

and icarus why u think all are noobs and will start panic in siege i dont know what serv u play but... on global noob clans dont get castles only good and good clans dont panick liek fking noobs runining around and sains wtf kill ud wtf are we doing omfg oh noes!!! lol

they will know what tehy doing and they usualy uses ventrilo chat system or smth els, but ventrilo got hight quality, and pp lyders and ally leader + clan leaders can tall so they will sai what to do and they will sai kit nukers and dd's and if u do frong liek paninc like noob i bet 90% that u will get kicked from clan just coz u are noob

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:06 pm 
Duke

You bet 90%? I bet 100% you're the one who'll be kicked.
Dude get real. In a siege, not everyone is pro. Understand this. I didn't say EVERYONE will panic like everyone AAAAAAA WTF WE DO and they start killing each other. No, this happens isolated. But if the strategy is unique, they WILL be confused.

And you're jacking off for nothing. Have you ever been to a siege? Do you think that in the best alliance on the server there will be no panic? Healers usually panic, and so do rechargers. Archers overreact and can sometimes go in the front lines to kill the enemy, thus exposing themselves. I suggest you siege more. Mistakes are something for every clan, every alliance, and especially every siege.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:15 pm 
Marquis

like i said u plaing not global healers and recharges never panic dude kids dont play for thsi chars on globals to much grinding the guy who controls bishop is pro he plays for bishop all his life dude... how the fuck he can paninc .... and we dont alwod to go sieges whit subs only whit mains coz u have to be mastered player unles your main is SUMONER LIKE PS OR ES
im es so i go whit me he suby. and dude trust me healers never panic only noobs panic dude do u think its so easy to jion good clan on global? its not clans got there oficial websites where u register, som one have to recomend u like in our clan 5 recomends and 3 years of lineage is needed but w/e we test em like in som raid boses or som cw partys if we see they paninc they leave clan them selfs coz we sai so if they dont well he just get minus reputation and any other good clan wont take it. dude next time think what u are talking healers panic that makes me lought...

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:51 pm 
Baron

yeap thats right ppl listen to icarus... he speaks the truth... ask him some1 in how many sieges he took part?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:44 pm 
Duke

Nobody asked for your humble opinion.
guzeris wrote:
like i said u plaing not global healers and recharges never panic dude kids dont play for thsi chars on globals to much grinding the guy who controls bishop is pro he plays for bishop all his life dude... how the fuck he can paninc .... and we dont alwod to go sieges whit subs only whit mains coz u have to be mastered player unles your main is SUMONER LIKE PS OR ES
im es so i go whit me he suby. and dude trust me healers never panic only noobs panic dude do u think its so easy to jion good clan on global? its not clans got there oficial websites where u register, som one have to recomend u like in our clan 5 recomends and 3 years of lineage is needed but w/e we test em like in som raid boses or som cw partys if we see they paninc they leave clan them selfs coz we sai so if they dont well he just get minus reputation and any other good clan wont take it. dude next time think what u are talking healers panic that makes me lought...

Your english sucks. Try writing more normally please.

Does your server have mana potions? Have you ever seen a healer in panic? So what if you played l2 for 3 years? I've been playing for 2.5 years, looks like we're a close match.

You don't have to teach me siege, because i know what you just said. I just don't agree with the fact that healers don't panic. If he's hit 2 times, do you know how some of them react?

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 pm 
Marquis

Lol omg...

That logic is wrong, since in the same sense everyone will panic and will
do bad in the siege, so lol. And thats why healers are 600 range behind dd...
so they wont get hit lol...and if someone rushes in front , he's a dickhead.

And i still don't see how tanks in UD will fuck you up lol....
I mean, assisting is easy, and if MA is a bit smart he'll get out of hate range.
Thats why you need MA to be good and fast player.

4 sho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 pm 
Marquis

as i said bifore i playing teon. and idc about me english i live in lithuania we talk lithuanian here so stfu, its near russia if u dont know.

and wtf are u talking about healer get hit? he stands in back of dd's event he whit snipe wont reach it, if they try "tank rush" tactick like go in whit fuve tansk and medusas and try to rush bishops just use celestions on them and dont worget about ol's flames k? and smart bishop got macro to his self so if he get hit he just push 1 buton and hea targets it selfs ant spam batle heal k? rofl icarus i see u noob u think u own whit ye inba aw i tell u what u dont i saw your movie whit aw in l2gold u lamed so hard killed fuve c gr whit s gr in bs but when u meated an aw whit same s gr u was dead from fuve blows and your targeting ability suchs hard and u use shils whit mouse imba supra noob only u can start panic whit bs coz u sai omfg i cant make to heal out ffs so stfu imba retarded noob u dont know a shit about sieges let me ask in how many u was..

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:04 pm 
Viscount

this topic is about tanks roll at siege if you want speak about strategy go to siege strategy topic

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:07 pm 
Marquis

next weakend we gona take girans castle i can make som fraps if u want to see how sieges goes on global...

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:52 pm 
Duke

guzeris wrote:
next weakend we gona take girans castle i can make som fraps if u want to see how sieges goes on global...

xDD Its not weakend its weekend :P (xD spam ftw!)
Oh yea and what class are u?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:10 pm 
Baron

We are used to guzeris's english here ^^

- Why do you smoke anyways?
- Fuck you, dude.
-------------------------------
"- Do you know what nemezis means? A righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case, by an horrible cunt - me."

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next