Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:56 pm 
Forum Troll

AnotherGuest wrote:
so go away :shock:

its okay to be gay

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:01 pm 
Marquis

lets rejoin to the boys in the gay way!

http://www.youtube.com/v/3j4t185wl-0

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:04 am 
Count

server will be updated to gracia final in september as i know

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:28 am 
Count

its dexbound

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:26 am 
Kata wrote:
catalin's highschool books; dex forum ofc lol!

you are a 'tard if you think that catalin's forum user is the same person as Owner . At least 4 persons post from that username. Employes :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:46 pm 
Vagabond

Nobody know when the server will be gracia final and when dex get gracia final every server will be gracia final too

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 pm 
Baron

bout g@ybound, kamaels wold be the best because they are g@y

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:22 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Kata wrote:
catalin's highschool books; dex forum ofc lol!

you are a 'tard if you think that catalin's forum user is the same person as Owner . At least 4 persons post from that username. Employes :)

You're a tard for beleiving what u just said !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:27 pm 
Knight

Update:
Catalin wrote:
to open a new server at these days you must think at :
1. Is server hardware capable to support a high population ? SOLVED
2. CAN new server autofunding itself (via payed service from whole community)? ; since it's new, many services wont be used such as name change, premium acc etc

During last months after we implemented payed services , we saw how old srv like dex/wrath can auto-pay their bills due large, old and stable community . Doubt this will happent on a "tresspassing community that look for a fresh srv" (no offence).

That's the reason i decided to delay so much opening of the new server .
It's better to think first for server future than to open it and fail .

At this moment everything is in place to start server . New hardware, new datacenter , low hosting cost (since its our datacenter , only power and bandwidth has to be payed)
Server rate will be: 4x -7x .
Server opening : UNKNOWN (our main goal atm is to solve the funding issue before starting srv and use payed services)
SERVER VERSION : CT2.3+ (in the same time dex/wrath will migrate to that chronicle)

hope you understand why delay > failure. can be 1 week , one month or 3 months . i dunno yet . for sure dex network will have a new server soon .

I would like to talk about SERVER VERSION : CT2.3+ (in the same time dex/wrath will migrate to that chronicle)
Gracia Epilogue? Did a new leak occur? Dex never made a change to newest official chronicle just because of the many bugs and exploits that would appear. What do u guys think? Is it possible that a new leak happened and Catalin allready has the files? That's the rumor going around...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 pm 
only lies
if you know to read between the lines you will understand why I say those are just lies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 pm 
Knight

Don't worry, i know Catalin is a HUGE lier. I'm just asking people, maybe someone knows more. Some random said on dex forum that gracia plus files have been leaked (although he is not sure). Waiting to hear more about this, too bad postpacific.com is down.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 pm 
Marquis

its not a bigger lier then the other gms ; he just follows his interest as all are; lieing is a part of the bussiness. who cares anw? its DEX !

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:15 am 
Knight

Well, yeah... I just hope its true that a CT2.3+ leak did occur (or at least he gets the gracia final leaked files) so we can FINALY have a perfect low rate server that's missing in the last years. No bugs, no exploits, everything working and LOTS of people and pro clans. Hopefully ...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:17 am 
Marquis

yep ; add a respectful comunity as well not just a big one.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:23 am 
rpg-club wrote:
Don't worry, i know Catalin is a HUGE lier. I'm just asking people, maybe someone knows more. Some random said on dex forum that gracia plus files have been leaked (although he is not sure). Waiting to hear more about this, too bad postpacific.com is down.

May i ask you how the fuck you pretend to know Catalin or other dex team members to call them liers ?
Did you see on Catalin post ANYTHING related to the leak you are talking about . They announced that they will move to gracia 2.3+.

As far i know you are just an idiot that was banned on dex server/forum for spamming about the leaked files etc .. "bahoo" if i'm not wrong .
You are only screaming on this forum about his fate and how badly are dex gms .
Get a life dude . It's just a game .
If you play on your awsome server why bother to visit dex's forum and post in a category related to Dexternet .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next