Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: New l2dex server december ~25 latest official files
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 am 
Count

Odin wrote:
.. but like i said c6/final was best ever.

Indeed it was, nowadays these servers last maximum 2-3 months.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 pm 
Marquis

Luckz wrote:
Odin wrote:
.. but like i said c6/final was best ever.

Indeed it was, nowadays these servers last maximum 2-3 months.

cause most servers admins are retarded... they add vitality items, items for donate, also fail with rates and opeining dates.... remmeber how few server failed end of summer in august... who the hell will play l2 when jobs/school/universities starts??? also retard players from h5 chronicles+ comes and dont know how to play, so they just rush lvl go oly, loose pts and leave liek a boss....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:29 pm 
Count

Yeah well, they all see these servers are money machines.
And new servers seems like it's something very wanted by everyone - look at rpg for example. When they start a new server then the other or others - sooner or later will be closed and another "new" server will pop up with 5-6k population for some months. And then once again - l2 rpg server life cycle starts.

By the way here is the full torrent for L2Dex G.o.D. client: http://www.lineage.ro/update/Lineage2GoDDex.torrent

You can join for different discussion about Goddess of Destruction and new L2Dex here : http://forum.lineage.ro/index.php

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm 
Vagabond

Launch date ~15 january 2013 according to l2dex facebook : facebook. com/Lineage2Dex

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:26 pm 
Marquis

Luckz wrote:
And new servers seems like it's something very wanted by everyone - look at rpg for example. When they start a new server then the other or others - sooner or later will be closed and another "new" server will pop up with 5-6k population for some months. And then once again - l2 rpg server life cycle starts.

By the way here is the full torrent for L2Dex G.o.D. client: http://www.lineage.ro/update/Lineage2GoDDex.torrent

You can join for different discussion about Goddess of Destruction and new L2Dex here : http://forum.lineage.ro/index.php

had some time so tested all 4th classes... and again got this nostalgic feeling about old chronicles.... most zones is combined from old ones... like garden of genesis is pure enchanted valley+ garden of eva... pff.... classes looks lame... yeah kinda liked enchanter ol+prp+inspector+wc+se etc heal, curses , cool dd, dance songs etc etc... but damn it was way mroe fun with wc hero, ol hero prp hero and so on.... im so dissapointed even more when ive played in global :| really.. rip l2

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:00 pm 
Viscount

Since all servers (private and offi) are powered by money, you cant expect nothing else.
I will start @ l2dex and will wait till Lindvior update.
There will be class diversification - if I dont like it, i will quit l2 or gonna play some sh1tty l2j hi5.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:20 pm 
Elder

Luckz wrote:

last l2 rpg club server stay online 2 years with ppl.
If new stay on for 2 years too it's ok for me

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:12 am 
Marquis

rostislav wrote:
Since all servers (private and offi) are powered by money, you cant expect nothing else.
There will be class diversification - if I dont like it, i will quit l2 or gonna play some sh1tty l2j hi5.

wow class diversification, its just a way to lure some retard to play l2 again.... they understood that we wanted old 34+ classes... so they will give us it :) sad but its too late, and all this new stuff dont lure old players.
h5 sucked too... imo oly was stupied, even more stupied than old c4~ arena :| gracia arenas was ok, imo i will still wait for gracia final x7-x10 server :| sad rpg failed with thier x3 cool grind game ;) not all can play for weeks to lvl ...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:48 am 
Vagabond

And other people don't like gracia due to no life cp system, dual-trial boxes and crap.

Anyhow, L2DEX ( lineage.ro ) will run Goddess of Destruction chapter 1 awakening starting from January 2013 and after a short time from the launch the server will be updated to the next chronicle and so on.
100% L2OFF all of them.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:42 pm 
Viscount

Odin wrote:
rostislav wrote:

wow class diversification, its just a way to lure some retard to play l2 again.... they understood that we wanted old 34+ classes... so they will give us it :) sad but its too late, and all this new stuff dont lure old players.
h5 sucked too... imo oly was stupied, even more stupied than old c4~ arena :| gracia arenas was ok, imo i will still wait for gracia final x7-x10 server :| sad rpg failed with thier x3 cool grind game ;) not all can play for weeks to lvl ...

rpg failed? if failing is having 14k at start and 10k+ normal activity ( ofc with boxes and shops real ips around ~7k) idk what is success then.a lot of guys who dont play more then few hours a day play there even if its x3 cuz at some point you will catch the players with bigger activity and online will be still 5k+ more then any other server.thats not fail))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:54 pm 
Marquis

BEKC wrote:
Odin wrote:
rostislav wrote:

rpg failed? if failing is having 14k at start and 10k+ normal activity ( ofc with boxes and shops real ips around ~7k) idk what is success then.a lot of guys who dont play more then few hours a day play there even if its x3 cuz at some point you will catch the players with bigger activity and online will be still 5k+ more then any other server.thats not fail))

check servers again, and u will understand that 80% is russians.... they even dont knoew how to speak eng... kama/laba is failed cause of them, there is few good clans international.... and all have nolife cp in zergs.... these 2 servers is nothing to compare to old rpg few years ago... when there was a lot international ppl....
btw final server online is fake, go to forum there was real numbers... its almost half :| cause x3 is so fun!! xD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 pm 
Viscount

its not fake its just + boxes and shops, while tower counts only real on w/o boxes,shops.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:19 pm 
Marquis

BEKC wrote:
its not fake its just + boxes and shops, while tower counts only real on w/o boxes,shops.

forgot bots :| russians cant play l2 they only know bots.

OfflineProfile