Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:35 pm 
Knight

Forum's are bad for manors :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:55 pm 
Knight

Hmm might wanna gimme a full epic guide for that pretty plz. Cause i dont know how to accomplish that (i dont stand alone, here i meet my friend archdemithingy ).

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:14 pm 
Marquis

yo said you played many servers
clearly not many enough to find out how retarded gms can be sometimes
im not saying ALL are tis way tere are some people wic deserver te utmost respect but 80 % of te servers out tere are r and 70 % of tem ave lol gms tat dont even know englis let alone have a mature personality

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:24 pm 
Elder

32 servers made level 44 or more with swm, leftbecause I am not a pvper and they were low rate pvp, great servers.
In last 2 weeks pm'd about 40 more serers of low rate to get info and in each case got back prompt and polite replies.
Checked out over 200 low rate servers just to see and unfortunately most (like 97%) allow donations for items, otherwise they might be good to great servers.

Best server I ever played on was a 2x, close community, good although absent gm's.

I apologize for using fool and moron as frequently as I did I will endeavour to use vocabulary more conducive for conversations.

So far noobwars seems to have the best community, of the people I have been pm'd or mailed by.
A 2x server so definately a grind in the works and interlude level, for any looking for info anyways, yes is a greek server and no I don't speak a lick of the language (well maybe 3 or 4 of the swear words) but who needs to speak the language the server uses:)

TTFN

(As for the gtfo and stfu I won't do it lol, worked at a Youth Centre for 12 years, too much drilled into me to always give the people their say even if I may be pigheaded and not agree.)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 pm 
Elder

And my dear readers yesterday I received a message from a dexternet player explaining the error of my ways.
This is purely supposition as I have only been told it by one person however I leave it to you to learn more.
Apparently catalin has deleted other people that have been on wrath since the reborn days. He does the ban so that people will pay the fee for 2nd chance.
So we see that the evil and malicious action on his behalf is also diabolical.

Anyone else in the know that can supply a number of all reborn people that have been banned would be nice.

To everyone else even more reasons to stay away from dexternet.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:09 pm 
Marquis

ArchDemiDragon wrote:
And my dear readers yesterday I received a message from a dexternet player explaining the error of my ways.
This is purely supposition as I have only been told it by one person however I leave it to you to learn more.
Apparently catalin has deleted other people that have been on wrath since the reborn days. He does the ban so that people will pay the fee for 2nd chance.

Anyone else in the know that can supply a number of all reborn people that have been banned would be nice.

u arent tired yet??? im sick of u and ur lame post,and also of ur accussations,which arent sustained by proofs.just cut the crap already.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Rofl
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 pm 
ArchDemiDragon wrote:

i guess that you don't have a life outside this window cause you're only trying to be an attention b....ch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:15 am 
Elder

Kata dude, really grow up already, the overwhelming majority of readers disagree with you most vehemently.
I posted a valid concern and if you understood English, at all, the last message was self explanatory, if you don't appreciate the message then don't read it, stop being a joke that the readers laugh at.
As for the comment by abc don't look in a mirror as you post a message, you remove all doubt and reveal to the readers who the real fool really is.

One more person also let me know same thing as posted in previous message by me so we have 2 saying the bans are to make people to pay so he can become unjustly enriched.
Looking for more confirmation, thanks.

And lest people forget AVOID dexternet and you avoid all the unpleasantness of working your ass off to get a good character only to have a malicious and evil troll ban you so he can make money or worse delete you so you hafta pay to start over again.

TTFN

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:27 pm 
Count

Nothing to say there. Personally, i think that L2 Dex is great server.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:16 pm 
Marquis

Kata wrote:
ArchDemiDragon wrote:

u arent tired yet??? im sick of u and ur lame post,and also of ur accussations,which arent sustained by proofs.just cut the crap already.

+1

I'm sick of him too, i actually wanted to write da same, but u did this before me;D gz ;DD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:47 am 
Elder

So dear readers you can see from the response of mac that they just don't care, apparently they are so rich that when it happens to them they will gladly pay for the chance to start again from nothing.
However this is by far in the minority and you can see that this is the element being drawn to dexternet, you can see that if you were to join it you would have to put up with this kind of person.
Go play on other servers where newbies can meet good people who will actually help you out and where you won't be banned just so the server can make a profit.
Avoid people like mac and kata who don't have any ability to understand what is posted and who if they did wouldn't care anyways.
Better to avoid dexternet and find a good community of lineage players.

PS: I have also been informed of a 3rd person that was banned so that money could be raised from the 2nd chance fee. So far the supposition is starting to look more and more like fact.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: =))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:00 am 
Man u are really frustrated that you got banned , you dont know what to say else to make bad publicity for dex, seriously DO ALL US A FAVOR AND UNPLUG YOUR BRAIN NOW, ups ? what brain? .

p.s and the person who got banned lately , he used l2walker and catalin SAID CLEAR that HE CANNOT PAY for second chance . :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:20 am 
Vagabond

Exactly, friend.
Like rules says - "Bots are forbidden". If somebody use it, well... you have problem, so gtfo - use brain to read rules, emo.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7