Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: AVOID Dexternet
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:59 am 
Elder

Recently the wrath server (on the dexternet grouping) upgraded from Interlude to Hellbound.
Since the upgrade there have been downtimes, usually 13 hours and more.
The players after 12 hours of beign down on the 2nd day in a row made posts in the forums inquiring about what was happening (as you know some people were fearful the server was down not to come back), in essence the players just wanted some sort of time estimate when the server would be back up so they could continue to support it.

The response of the server founder was "it is only a game stfu and gtfo".

Completely inappropriate for someone who begs for donations to improve the server and make it better.
Completely inappropriate behaviour for any GM really let alone the head GM.
Complete lack of respect for the players who donate enough money to keep the server running each month and upghrade the server.

When the oldest active player on the server questioned him about his post and asked how it was he expected to get and keep new players when this great lack of respect would only drive new players away, as well as asking how it was that in last 90 days the manor system was down for 65 days, the comment was "gtfo" and then the player was permanently banned, and had his characters deleted from his accounts.

Be aware that if you are looking for a server do NOT choose dexternet, any server run by this kind of disrespectful and bullyish and childish behaviour is certainly not one that will last long nor would it really be something people should wanna support.

Again AVOID Dexternet, there are better servers out there with GM's that are not childish thugs.
Not to mention GM's/founders who actually respect the players that can make a server great.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:51 am 
Marquis

well i wont avoid that server ; ty for ur concern :P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 am 
Elder

Avoiding the server is the wisest course of action, after all if the bully in charge is so lacking in wisdon and intelligence and at whim will do such malicious and callous acts and won't have any respect for you then why would you in turn wish to respect and support him?
You would be and will be far better served to choose a server that a)respects you b) actually makes posts when the server goes down so you are informed and c) believes that what makes a server great is the people playing d) makes up manor times so that when 65 days of manor are missed in a 90 day span you know you are respected and e) actually has a balanced economy that is not set for a 10000 drop server
This (and please excuse the term for lack of a more descriptive verb) fool running this server in no way deserves any form of support nor respect nor loyalty when he clearly holds none for others.
Save your time and donation for a worthwhile server.
After all when he decides to delete your account, because he can, at whim, it will be too late for you to say "omg what is he doing".
Avoid this server it doesn't deserve you, or anyone for that matter.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: AVOID Dexternet
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 am 
Count

ArchDemiDragon wrote:
Recently the wrath server (on the dexternet grouping) upgraded from Interlude to Hellbound.
The players after 12 hours of beign down on the 2nd day in a row made posts in the forums inquiring about what was happening (as you know some people were fearful the server was down not to come back), in essence the players just wanted some sort of time estimate when the server would be back up so they could continue to support it.

Completely inappropriate for someone who begs for donations to improve the server and make it better.
Complete lack of respect for the players who donate enough money to keep the server running each month and upghrade the server.

When the oldest active player on the server questioned him about his post and asked how it was he expected to get and keep new players when this great lack of respect would only drive new players away, as well as asking how it was that in last 90 days the manor system was down for 65 days, the comment was "gtfo" and then the player was permanently banned, and had his characters deleted from his accounts.

Be aware that if you are looking for a server do NOT choose dexternet, any server run by this kind of disrespectful and bullyish and childish behaviour is certainly not one that will last long nor would it really be something people should wanna support.

Again AVOID Dexternet, there are better servers out there with GM's that are not childish thugs.
Not to mention GM's/founders who actually respect the players that can make a server great.

ahhahahahaa

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: AVOID Dexternet
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:38 am 
Elder

WaZaWanGa wrote:
ArchDemiDragon wrote:

ahhahahahaa

Pointless, lets keep the posts thoughtful and insightful, posts such as this u can PM to me and I can then ignore at my leisure.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:55 pm 
Vagabond

-We all know that catalin is the biggest kid of all kids on wrath forum.
-We all know that if you say something he doesnt like he will swear you or in worse case get you banned.
-We all know he doesnt give a crap about wrath he always liked dex more
-We all know wrath sux atm :/ (buggy laggy crashing....oh noes you cannot mention these)

But well you still have the option to /care and just try to enoy the game and avoid forum, thats what I do after seeing some responses from catalin.
Also look at the bright side of it, roxy GMs suck even more =)
And server is kinda nice regardless of Gm attitude on forum.

Last edited by Chloe on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:11 pm 
Elder

All perfect reasons to not support the server, why should one put up with such abuse?
The fact that this fool would permanently ban a person IP (and yes I know u can change IP and or get a program for proxy server IP's) and then delete a persons characters, is not only wrong it is malicious it is evil and lacks decency.
The more people that know the better, the more people are informed the better because then the people can then decide that if they want a good and fun gaming experience and if they want to have a proper and balanced economy they can look elsewhere.
I have been checking servers for all the people that quit and in almost every case in the forums of the 200 or so I have looked at, every time there is a server issue the GM's there make a corresponding post apologizing for the issue and they even give estimates when they hope to have those servers back up and in one case the founder apologized about not only having the server down but apologized for not being able to make a post because his isp went poof.
Just seems to me that there are better servers to play on and the more people that quit the better, some morons need to learn lessons the hard way and he needs to learn without players he has nothing.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:44 pm 
Vagabond

nice , i tryed to remember my acc here just to reply to your lolpost.
you must be stupid to think that u can change something with your post , ppl that playin dexternet network won;t stop doing it just coz you want. don't forget we are talking about 10k+ players in all network.

Downtimes/lags/loggin problems are there coz servers just was upgraded to hellbound and it will be some times till all stuff will be fixed , remember IL needed 2 months to get ready, after that things were just fine.

after all who the hell needs you , go play on ~60 ppl lolserver w/o lags and loggin problems.if u got banned was for some reasons not coz gm's didn't like your person. your post is totally useless.GL.

and you're right , we (dex network players) don;t disurve you.fk off.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:43 pm 
ArchDemiDragon wrote:
All perfect reasons to not support the server, why should one put up with such abuse?
The fact that this fool would permanently ban a person IP (and yes I know u can change IP and or get a program for proxy server IP's) and then delete a persons characters, is not only wrong it is malicious it is evil and lacks decency.
The more people that know the better, the more people are informed the better because then the people can then decide that if they want a good and fun gaming experience and if they want to have a proper and balanced economy they can look elsewhere.
I have been checking servers for all the people that quit and in almost every case in the forums of the 200 or so I have looked at, every time there is a server issue the GM's there make a corresponding post apologizing for the issue and they even give estimates when they hope to have those servers back up and in one case the founder apologized about not only having the server down but apologized for not being able to make a post because his isp went poof.
Just seems to me that there are better servers to play on and the more people that quit the better, some morons need to learn lessons the hard way and he needs to learn without players he has nothing.

why dont you gtfo :twisted: from wrath then
if you dont like something you know what to do
players come and leave and you may be the last one needed
you little winny emo :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:00 pm 
Marquis

ok first catalin is the boss you mess with him you get raped
that guy has a life and he isnt a machine to repair your server 24/7 so he can say w/e he wants xD
also why eavoid servers ( remember l2dexternet has 4 servers ) i mean there great yeah sure there bugs ( on fury there are a lot but its fun ^^ ) but the comunity is fine
just because 1 guy got banned because he pissed off catalin doesnt mean the server sux
you can say that catalin sux and thats a whole different story and prolly topic
the version have less buggs then almost all private servers out there so dex is still nr1

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:08 pm 
Duke

Sekkurel wrote:
that guy has a life and he isnt a machine to repair your server 24/7 so he can say w/e he wants xD

No, a GM has to provide entertainment, not gtfo-s if she/he's not right.
Also has to provide information, because that's pure selfishness from a GM if she/he don't want to tell what's up because players would leave.

Anyway, I don't have anything against dex. It has a lot of players, so it must have something. I just hate overcrowded servers.

Having a life is also not reason for this. And if she/he has a life, then wth is she/he doing atm there? Go relax and thrust in the other GMs....

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:35 pm 
Viscount

Sekkurel wrote:
( remember l2dexternet has 4 servers )

l2dexternet has only 2 servers Dex&Wrath...ROXXY&FURY are owned by DukeGr and are part of FreinzNetwork...soon they will split up

ON YESTERDAY I WAS ON MAH ABYSS WALKER WHEN FCKING TH WITH KRIS (LOL B GRADE)WAS RUNNING NEAR ME(IM LVL 43)SO I KILLED ON NOOB DESTRO,THIS TH WANNABE RUNS TO ME,TRYS TO KILL ME,AND DIED HAHAHA NOONE CAN FCKING BEAT AN AW

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:53 pm 
Viscount

Someone here was near L2 oracle fail? Admined by 18-year old EMO girl, who had permanently period and banned ppl for every word? She was kinda funny. Stephanie was here name?

That's right, gms shouldnt STFU ppl who want answers.

L2 Cerberus: Lariel - Mystic Muse
L2 Rpg-club x15: Lariel - GH
L2.ws: Lariel
L2 Reborn: AlexTheCat - SWS X, Lary - Bishop X, Bipolary - Warlock

The Discord Player

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:21 pm 
Viscount

Dexternet has a verry nice community, and is the private server who has the lowest number of bugs of all. Maybe some GM's su*k but still, it's always nice to spend your time there with your friends and clan.

LOL

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 pm 
Marquis

nonelikeme wrote:
Sekkurel wrote:
( remember l2dexternet has 4 servers )

l2dexternet has only 2 servers Dex&Wrath...ROXXY&FURY are owned by DukeGr and are part of FreinzNetwork...soon they will split up

ok so they dont exactly own the servers is more like an allience

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next