Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:39 am 
Knight

Dude ur getting boring and annoying + its very irritating u turn every, simply every thread into a hate thread about dexternet.
We understand u dont like it there but, some ppl have a different point of view.
Now since u want respect, try to respect we dont all agree with ur point of view and cut the crap.
I dont post much but read alot here.
And i dont feel like reading ur posts every single time, it gets boring very boring so boring it makes me wanna go to dexternet play there and like it there and say: see haha ur wrong i like it there.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:01 am 
Elder

Lis dude, you missed the point of this thread too, the person that started it did so in an effort to deceive the people reading the threads, he mistakenly believed that he could fool and lie to the readers, that is the only reason I started posting here. No dispute.
The only people showing hate are those that post their insults and their lackwit posts, the only people showing disrespect are these same individuals, so why would you make an allegation citing lack of respect on my part when I have NOT told people to stfu NOR have I resorting to childish name calling?
If you don't feel like reading my rebutts then don't, I certainly am in no position to stop you from not reading them, just ensure you are NOT jumping to erroneous conclusions from lack of data, like many of the same individuals do time and time again, purposely.
If you decide to play on a server just to be in spite of the warning I gave here, that is completely your choice and by its' very nature you acknowledge it would be wrong and only done out of spite, so why would you do it.
Also again the vast majority of readers don't read because of my attempts to civilize and educate but because they wanna see how long foolish people will comment without understanding.
I notice that out of all the negative and insulting posts made in this thread you make NO comment to those making the insults and displaying the complete lack of respect and instead make your comment aimed at the one person showing respect.
One cannot help but think maybe this is because you know I would respond with respect and no flame.
And I will state again I will respond to each and every comment aimed at me because I am in the right here, the server is NOT worth supporting and should be AVOIDED.
Simple enough?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:13 pm 
Knight

I did not miss the point of this thread. The person who started it just simply disagrees with you.
Respect or lack of respect doesnt simply mean u say or dont say stfu and call ppl names. It also shows in ur post even if u dont call ppl names or say stfu, its also in respecting that others dont feel the same way and if they start a thread where they say its good eventhough u disagree and shown ppl why, u give it a break.

Persistantly standing on ur rights doesn't mean ur respectfull or right. It means mostly ur stubborn.

Its also not that i talk to u because u wont flame back. Its internet, i dont care that much about respect or flames. Ill just let ppl know when they are annoying. U have shown ur point in ur own thread. Its over u have done ur job. Feel good about it and get a grip on urself. Its a game ur playing. It aint real life where u must move to another country because of a dictator.

U feel bad bout the server we dont.

Also the words Simple enough? dont speak respect. Like i said i dont care that much about it, but on the other hand, u do. Try to life up to it and show some respect for urself.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:05 pm 
Count

ArchDemiDragon wrote:
Lis dude, you missed the point of this thread too, the person that started it did so in an effort to deceive the people reading the threads, he mistakenly believed that he could fool and lie to the readers, that is the only reason I started posting here.

The person that started the thread was EUPHORIA because he wanted to know some info about Dex. If you mean that all those people who replyed to him wanted intentionally to deceive him and all the people reading the thread, then you must be on drugs effect. All of us fooled him and lied to him and the readers. Yes we're a terrorist group over the internet hired by Catalin, the founder of Dex and Wrath, to deceive people intentionally, to come on his servers.

Srvr Discussions and Dextenet are topics where you discuss about the srvr.
EUPHORIA asked for some info. We all did pros and cons. And then you came here and said your opinion once, twice, twenty times.. 20 posts where you're stating the same things.
Yes, I personally know what kind of person is Catalin or Shade. When i got scammed i mailed and pm'ed him and Shade twice but not one response.
Or that one guy got perma ban on forum/srvr because he said about bug lvl on forum and he broke the rule :"It's forbidden to chat on shout/trade and smth like that" It doesn't say anything about forum. He had good intentions by sayng it on forum and he got perma ban. And he was lvl 80 OL. When he tried to pm Catalin 4 times to explain to him, Catalin said to him: gtfo and stuff. We all know that Catalin doesn't like to be told. Everyone who advice him, it's not in his bright side.
Now i understand that for a guy who whines so much like you are, a single advice of you to Catalin about how he should lead his srvr = permanent ban.
You said you played on 500 srvrs. Go on one of those srvrs and play there. You said your opinion so i'm asking you to leave it like that. I don't think noone will gonna leave from dex because of our statings. You won't find any private srvrs with so many players elsewhere.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:28 pm 
Marquis

EUPHORIA wrote:
noone reads his bullshit :D

+1

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:14 pm 
Elder

KentZ0ne wrote:
The person that started the thread was EUPHORIA because he wanted to know some info about Dex. If you mean that all those people who replyed to him wanted intentionally to deceive him and all the people reading the thread, then you must be on drugs effect. All of us fooled him and lied to him and the readers. Yes we're a terrorist group over the internet hired by Catalin, the founder of Dex and Wrath, to deceive people intentionally, to come on his servers.

EUPHORIA asked for some info. We all did pros and cons. And then you came here and said your opinion once, twice, twenty times.. 20 posts where you're stating the same things.
Yes, I personally know what kind of person is Catalin or Shade. When i got scammed i mailed and pm'ed him and Shade twice but not one response.
Or that one guy got perma ban on forum/srvr because he said about bug lvl on forum and he broke the rule :"It's forbidden to chat on shout/trade and smth like that" It doesn't say anything about forum. He had good intentions by sayng it on forum and he got perma ban. And he was lvl 80 OL. When he tried to pm Catalin 4 times to explain to him, Catalin said to him: gtfo and stuff. We all know that Catalin doesn't like to be told. Everyone who advice him, it's not in his bright side.
Now i understand that for a guy who whines so much like you are, a single advice of you to Catalin about how he should lead his srvr = permanent ban.
You said you played on 500 srvrs. Go on one of those srvrs and play there. You said your opinion so i'm asking you to leave it like that. I don't think noone will gonna leave from dex because of our statings. You won't find any private srvrs with so many players elsewhere.

Do I even really need to make comments about the inconsistencies in the above quote?
You make several huge and false assumptions not to mention you assume facts not in evidence.
I am asking that when you post a comment you make sure your points are correct and valid and that you accept the fact that the server should be avoided, it has already been admitted too many times the problem with the fool of a founder who has no respect for those he begs donatiuons from is that they won't donate or support the server.
Since this IS the case then warning people to be careful and find a server worthy of them is something worthy of doing.

FTR I made my post and have tried, unsuccessfully several times, to let the thread be and yet those with great ignorance continue to show their half wit forcing me to once again make the same points again and again.
And if you truly believe that people won't take heart from what is said think again, for every negative comment I receive at least 20 thanking me for standing my ground and for trying to educate those that have no respect.

Maybe you think all those people are wrong too or that their point of view using me as a proxy, shouldn't be heard? Or maybe you just think supporting a fool who will at whim can do malicious and evil acts on his insane power trip?

I find it interesting that no one has refuted that the other servers founders that are active and polite and respectful of their players.
I also find it interesting that unanimously every post has agreed the server founder is a less then desirable human.
What saddens me is that people would stand up and defend a tyrant like that, isn't that how chauchesku (I know spelled wrong) got his start?

Lisdodde wrote:
I did not miss the point of this thread. The person who started it just simply disagrees with you.
Respect or lack of respect doesnt simply mean u say or dont say stfu and call ppl names. It also shows in ur post even if u dont call ppl names or say stfu, its also in respecting that others dont feel the same way and if they start a thread where they say its good eventhough u disagree and shown ppl why, u give it a break.

Persistantly standing on ur rights doesn't mean ur respectfull or right. It means mostly ur stubborn.

Its also not that i talk to u because u wont flame back. Its internet, i dont care that much about respect or flames. Ill just let ppl know when they are annoying. U have shown ur point in ur own thread. Its over u have done ur job. Feel good about it and get a grip on urself. Its a game ur playing. It aint real life where u must move to another country because of a dictator.

U feel bad bout the server we dont.

Also the words Simple enough? dont speak respect. Like i said i dont care that much about it, but on the other hand, u do. Try to life up to it and show some respect for urself.

The words "simple enough" mean exactly that simple enough, if you are reading something more into it then unfortunately that is a misunderstanding on your part.
The person who started the thread made a post in the other thread bragging about his character and then started then thread pretending to be a newbie, clearly an attempt to decieve the thread readers.
Respect is a difficult issue because you continually imply that their lack of respect is not the issue my lack of respect is, even though at every instance I have shown respect, maybe you don't actually know what the word means?
There have been several posts by people that pointed out what they felt were good qualities, and I made NO rebuttal to them, ONLY to the comments/posts where lack of respect DEMANDED that a rebutt be made by me.
You say let it go and I say that is wrong, I again state simply, I will respond when a point must/needs be made.
Standing up for my own rights to make a point is nothing more then just that, do you really believe that I am alone and that I am only speaking on my own behalf? If so think again.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:47 pm 
Knight

KentZ0ne wrote:
ArchDemiDragon wrote:
Lis dude, you missed the point of this thread too, the person that started it did so in an effort to deceive the people reading the threads, he mistakenly believed that he could fool and lie to the readers, that is the only reason I started posting here.

I think this post describes about 95% of the feelings of everyone who's read your posts Arch.
The post made perfect sense and you writing it off as "inconsistent" and plain false made no sense at all.
Kent confirmed your feelings towards the server's owner, but added the FACT that this does not influence one's gameplay and fun in overall playing on these servers.
I must say I agree aswell, the owners s*ck, but ingame I don't notice anything whatsoever because of that.
You say they don't deserve our support because they lack respect towards us, the players.
I can't tell you you're wrong here, but as long as the servers run properly and the community is large, which is the only thing most of the L2 players care about, there is no reason to quit or avoid these servers.

Embrace the Infinite Singularity of the Stained Collective

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:44 pm 
Vagabond

There is a quote from a Chuck Palahniuk book:
"Hysteria is impossible without an audience. Panicking by yourself is the same as laughing alone in an empty room. You feel really silly."

And in your case.. you just wanted people to read what your bitching about because you felt so sad all alone in your pittifull small world..

Get over it already.. pay and play on the real thing on www.lineage2.com and let people enjoy some free time on a free server... and it's just a stupid fkin game.. geesh the stupidity of some people is just oustanding sometimes.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:53 pm 
Elder

2shiver wrote:
There is a quote from a Chuck Palahniuk book:
"Hysteria is impossible without an audience. Panicking by yourself is the same as laughing alone in an empty room. You feel really silly."

And in your case.. you just wanted people to read what your bitching about because you felt so sad all alone in your pittifull small world..

Get over it already.. pay and play on the real thing on www.lineage2.com and let people enjoy some free time on a free server... and it's just a stupid fkin game.. geesh the stupidity of some people is just outanding sometimes.

You can panic all alone as long as you like/want.

The only one bitching is you, no one is stopping people from enjoying the game, just making efforts to ensure that those enjoying it will do so in a fair server environment with a great community.

Singularity dude reread my comments you missed something very important, your claim that over 90% feel that way is also false.
Again if you wanna rebutt make sure your points have some basis in reality, I cannot continue to rebutt each and every mistake you make, mostly because I have no interest however I will if forced too it.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:15 pm 
Marquis

archie go cut urself dude... no1 is gonna leave dex or wrath becuz u got banned, poor kiddo; catalin made u cry and now im 95% sure u will use the LAMA!!!( i think u should)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:47 am 
Marquis

ok lets see here arch
theres and old saying " The needs of the many outweight the needs of the few" well it aint exactly a need but lets change it a little with opion insted of need ok??? Its basicly the same concept so i dont think you should ave any problem not understanding
i think you and only you say the dexternet is bad and the rest say its a good server prolly the best out there
as far as i see its many vs 1 ( you ) so you kinda lost here
also about those thx you got for you "effort" show me proof that people actually thank you for telling them no to play on a very stable server with a very good comunity and above all a low rate
plz post some screens of people thanking you and i will leave you alone to your pathetic delusions of saving people from the big bad Catalin

true story
http://ftbreeze.mybrute.com

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:54 am 
And after reading both archiDD anti-dex topics, I still dont know what's the root of the big trouble. Constant complaining is on, but no evidence, still no links about the bans or others' opinions from the dex forum.

Perhaps those banned received multiple warnings about forum floods and pm-s that kept demanding an instant explanation about that hellbound thingy. GMs may work on it, but they might got enough of the impatient life=l2-only kids who cant have a 1-day break to let GMs update the server peacefully.
I admit that a permanent ban may be too much for a single question, but what about his background? Oldest player from server? Most yellow cards maybe...?

ArchiDD, those long posts won't persuade anyone to leave the server they're satisfied with... I could say u keep flaming in mind, still cant give up ur opinion against the many opposing, and u just use some sort of intelligent-translator to hide those repeating thoughts (and lengthen the posts).

Start a blog with this topic instead, u will have ur faithful readers who will agree u 100%. And only them!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:56 am 
Elder

Anonymous wrote:
..... And after reading both archiDD anti-dex topics blahblahblah

It was me (forgot to log in), but its just the backbone, not an encouragement for pms, thx.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:41 am 
Count

He didn't used any translators lol. He's from Vancouver, Canada.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:55 am 
Vagabond

ArchDemiDragon wrote:
To mention that 1/2 of what makes a server great is the community, your posts (and I thank you for them) clearly indicate to any new people looking for a server NOT to try dexternet and to those playing that are having doubts, that leaving is the answer.

I play on Wrath more than 1 year and i stay here. So be quiet and stop writing your nonsense posts.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next