Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: x9 Wrath
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:01 am 
Count

Franz wrote:
so is it better start playing in old x9wrath or wait for the new x7?

Catalin wrote:
About new server ... Not now. Our to do list is too high to lose time with a new opening. Proly delay 1-2months.
As i said .. Curent players are more important for us. And for me especially arion players who helped us during development.

like i said in previous topic, imo ppl can start on dex or wrath ;p

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:03 pm 
Marquis

so i logged on arion just to check few things and i have to say i didnt like the "new dex"
first thing i noticed is (despite of what raziel says) server is l2j, mobs spawns etc, geodata cant be compared even to c4 pts one
maybe its bcuz i dont like l2j but if i had to choose some new server i wouldnt choose it
ye argumentation kinda poor but when u go play on such server u may notice the gameplay is completely different from off/off-like servers (worse)
fortunately i dont play l2 since some time and atm im not planning to go back so di dont have to worry about anything
ps. dont u think on new dex-freya debuff land rate is a lot too high? :O
ps2. raziel, every time catalin writes something that makes ppl "mad" u try to defend him and explain what is better, i could also say why its not better but i will keep it for myself, the main thing is he forces me to keep same opinion about him as i used to, untrusted liar who never can keep his promise... why did he write anything about those new servers? deduce urself, another poor provocation.. nvm

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:46 pm 
Count

BigLoL wrote:
so i logged on arion just to check few things and i have to say i didnt like the "new dex"
first thing i noticed is (despite of what raziel says) server is l2j, mobs spawns etc, geodata cant be compared even to c4 pts one
maybe its bcuz i dont like l2j but if i had to choose some new server i wouldnt choose it
ye argumentation kinda poor but when u go play on such server u may notice the gameplay is completely different from off/off-like servers (worse)
fortunately i dont play l2 since some time and atm im not planning to go back so di dont have to worry about anything
ps. dont u think on new dex-freya debuff land rate is a lot too high? :O
ps2. raziel, every time catalin writes something that makes ppl "mad" u try to defend him and explain what is better, i could also say why its not better but i will keep it for myself, the main thing is he forces me to keep same opinion about him as i used to, untrusted liar who never can keep his promise... why did he write anything about those new servers? deduce urself, another poor provocation.. nvm

mobs have random spawn

about new srv, im not defendinh him lol, just posted here what he posted on arion forum and i just think its good decision, coz once he opened new srv (arion) on bugged and old hb chronicle and we see effect

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:04 pm 
Forum Troll

i grinded in EG from 24 to 34 and in FP since 45-6 and i can tell they are not random :) its l2j style respawn

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:48 pm 
Count

the time dex went on freya i was looking some "specific" things on l2j, i was killing mobs on cementary afair, there was random spawn, anyway is not something that make difference in gameplay

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:59 pm 
Grand Duke

BigLoL wrote:
when u go play on such server u may notice the gameplay is completely different from off/off-like servers (worse)

Congratulations! You r the first person who made me laugh today .

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 pm 
Duke

No, raziel. Mobs dont have random respawn. I noticed that in catas the mobs spawn always in the same spot and even facing the same way, all the time! Its not a big deal though... I dunno why ppl argue over this. There are other bugs that should be solved first

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:42 pm 
Marquis

BigLoL wrote:
when u go play on such server u may notice the gameplay is completely different from off/off-like servers (worse)

No way! that's impossible! offi is bugged as hell, so how that srv might be worse??!

sherlock ^^

Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.
:]]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:50 pm 
Vagabond

online of the server?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:21 pm 
Grand Duke

pajausk wrote:
online of the server?

Wrath has 1.5-2k online I think ..

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 pm 
Marquis

Xmvp wrote:
pajausk wrote:
online of the server?

Wrath has 1.5-2k online I think ..

yep.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:55 pm 
Count

was 1.8k week ago and ppl still coming, damn they changed community board and i cant check online daily ;p i think it should be 2k+ now

/lf some dex hater with l2net ;p

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:54 pm 
Vagabond

what the chance to enjoy game in dexternet servers, when its a very old server? Are new clans/people joining to the server?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:12 am 
Grand Duke

srv's age just proves what a great network dex is (5 Years online with no wipe) . I started on x4(dex) one month ago and now Im top s80 so .. stop whining bout that and check the srv bY urself :)

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:26 am 
Forum Troll

razveck wrote:
There are other bugs that should be solved first

Ur right mate, the life stones bug was way more vital

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next