Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Dex is Freya
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 pm 
Vagabond

i dont know :) i said that based what i read on forums, i never played for more than 1 week on a server besides dex.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:24 pm 
Count

i played about year on exi x4
3 months on nanaki
2 months on azarath
2 months on reloaded
3 weeks on celes
wrath for almost 3 years
rpg x5 for 6 months

i know very well all private servers clans

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 pm 
Marquis

Raziel wrote:
btw biglol u forget smth, LL is a clan made from few clans, with parties from almost all decent clans from azure, while ooc is just ooc except few parties

u think swarm would have a chance against ooc, same with shortpants/genocide/exodus/addiction

and u know what would happen if ooc would recruit top parties from dex/wrath/arion/roxy?

Its not about LL but community in general, if it was not LL, some other clan would be formed, LL is a clan made of ppl who played with or versus each other in the past. CL part in LL is terribad but ppl know what to do pretty well. OOC has too many crybabies who instead of act only complain and cry (including CL).
Swarm itself would do a lot better than ooc and im 100% sure of that, swarm parties on rpg 5x and 15x were a lot better than 99% of ooc, hard to say how its goin now but reading rpg forums (topic: ooc same shit as on 5x) makes me believe nothing has changed.
Genocide was a bad example here, they would smash ooc in no time, even afls couldnt match with genocide on 5x, not able to get wards even when genocide was defending with 4 parties vs 10+
Azure community, for example me, tho i wouldnt call myself azure one but lets bring some facts here:
i started in c3, played on paradise, supremel2 (azure now), official servers, rpg, for a moment on dex
Played in cp since almost beggining of my l2 adventure, tho it wasnt "called cp" in the past but the squad was always remaining the same. As for 9x9 or clan vs clan on servers i used to play, competition was pretty good, except good ol'teon - one sided for a very long time and dex - ppl used to be rly bad in pvp, same happened on rpg 15x, i just couldnt believe ooc dies 3pt vs mine so easily, u dont have to believe in that but i was also surpised, we smashed like 95% of LL/AFL/OOC 9x9 and i must admit on azure (celes 7x) it was a lot harder to win pvps, maybe its bcuz of lack of knowledge about modern chronicles? About clan vs clan afl managed to be "the best on 15x" but on 5x story was kinda different...
Last thing i would like to mention "ooc is only ooc", dont u get its their problem? if u want to recruit, what stops u? ur enemy? CL of ooc when notices he is being outnumbered should match the numbers so he would have some chance to fight vs his enemy, blaming others for zerging instead of acting and fixing the problem just shows how terrible he is. So ur argument is kinda invalid here, every clan can recruit ppl and not recruiting any1 from outside doesnt make the clan better. Imagine such situation on retail servers, try to achieve anything w/o randoms in clan... oh wait almost every1 is random there to each other...
Damn another wall of text >.<

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:30 pm 
Count

Quote:
Its not about LL but community in general, if it was not LL, some other clan would be formed

u must know the diffrence between new formed clan and clan that is 3-4 years old, u have a bit different opinion, but still i think it would look different with pure clan vs clan fights, and there is a difference in ll and ooc recruiting

Quote:
OOC has too many crybabies who instead of act only complain and cry (including CL).

Crying or not, LL made zerg and Dobo wont make it just to be best thats one thing, another one is that LL and Bobs in the past recruited BEST PARTIES, u should know its about to get best parties, not only meatshield, and like i said situation would turn in 180 degrees id ooc would recruit them, but here we go with players attitude, and its not even playing with the best, its about making bigger zerg

if there is a * clan with 2 best parties on srv, prolly nbody want join this clan and be part of it, almost every1 will go to zerg side

Quote:
Swarm itself would do a lot better than ooc and im 100% sure of that, swarm parties on rpg 5x and 15x were a lot better than 99% of ooc

u have some server experiences and i have some also, i have different opinion

Quote:
hard to say how its goin now but reading rpg forums (topic: ooc same shit as on 5x) makes me believe nothing has changed.

LL opened theit mouths after AFL quit, u know how it was on start, mass d1ckholding to get noblesses ll+afl vs ooc, afl+ooc vs ll, then in the end 400ppl zerg against AFL

After AFL quit, OOC recruited smth from AFL, ll took xlife pt, some leftovers from afl and "best" random grps, in the end LL ended with much more numbers

and funnies part from last days, ll players saying this month would be different even with afl ons rv :) which is bullsh1t, nothing would stop them

Quote:
Genocide was a bad example here, they would smash ooc in no time, even afls couldnt match with genocide on 5x, not able to get wards even when genocide was defending with 4 parties vs 10+

On x5 afl had 2 core grp (yeah u can u se same excuse in reloaded case, but unfortunatelly CJ was there with his NA grps called "real geno")
On reloaded Genocide and AnimalCruelty clans were pure jokes, as u heard many times, there was a fraps from aden siege when with 5 heroes a/s grade we took aden from AC when they had 20+ heroes many epics and s sets

Quote:
Azure community, for example me, tho i wouldnt call myself azure one but lets bring some facts here:
i started in c3, played on paradise, supremel2 (azure now), official servers, rpg, for a moment on dex
Played in cp since almost beggining of my l2 adventure, tho it wasnt "called cp" in the past but the squad was always remaining the same. As for 9x9 or clan vs clan on servers i used to play, competition was pretty good, except good ol'teon - one sided for a very long time and dex - ppl used to be rly bad in pvp, same happened on rpg 15x, i just couldnt believe ooc dies 3pt vs mine so easily, u dont have to believe in that but i was also surpised, we smashed like 95% of LL/AFL/OOC 9x9 and i must admit on azure (celes 7x) it was a lot harder to win pvps, maybe its bcuz of lack of knowledge about modern chronicles? About clan vs clan afl managed to be "the best on 15x" but on 5x story was kinda different...

dunno what kind of 9v27 u won, for sure it wasnt arranged pvp, but the other way if we r talking about azure community all time, u must remember how bobs were rolled by p1nk and it was proved with famous fraps 9v30+

Every community had ups and downs, i also have fraps in which we r killing azure parties in 10 sec on arranged pvp

Quote:
Last thing i would like to mention "ooc is only ooc", dont u get its their problem? if u want to recruit, what stops u? ur enemy? CL of ooc when notices he is being outnumbered should match the numbers so he would have some chance to fight vs his enemy

like i said in 1st quote, its not about recruiting random meatshield, not on this chronicle, its useless u should know

and simple Dobo didnt recruited party unless it was good one party, since LL/bobs recruited both, besp server parties and meathsield (180 ppl in bobs on x5)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:08 pm 
Marquis

Raziel wrote:
like i said in 1st quote, its not about recruiting random meatshield, not on this chronicle, its useless u should know

and simple Dobo didnt recruited party unless it was good one party, since LL/bobs recruited both, besp server parties and meathsield (180 ppl in bobs on x5)

dont want to make another wall of text so i will answer only to this one:

How can he know if some pt is good or not if he wont try them?
Bobs recruited ppl bcuz of lame actions of ooc, dont forget about that. They were scared to accept war and coming for epics at the same time, its obvious in such case some1 will try to get as many ppl as possible to simply PK every1. Yeah i remember we PKed ooc 6pt+ vs 6pt+ but sometimes u cant have high activity in clan so additional ppl were needed to make PK festivals.

If u even consider what have u read u will understand why some things happen and believe me every1 with a bit of brain would do the same, it was lame but it was an answer to even more lame thing.

Oh one more thing i wanted to mention, if u cry about LL dickholding on 15x, dont forget it was ooc who stopped wars as first and it was ooc who started ickholding as first, dont be surprised others did same, tho here bobs were a bit better, never stopped war even with a lot higher disadvantage and being on lost position...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:30 pm 
Grand Duke

k, stop talking about God knows what losers from rpg in this thread . thx

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:25 pm 
Marquis

Xmvp wrote:
k, stop talking about God knows what losers from rpg in this thread . thx

i would rather call it losers from dex network but nvm :D

to change the topic and keep the discussion alive - can some1 write some objective characteristics of new dex?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:03 pm 
Count

dunno if u consider my opinion as a objective but lets try

as ppl alrdy said, freya is best thing that happened on dex since c4, at least now its preety bugless GFinal content, and many things working from Freya content, tezza is not instance but has freya droplist and stats/skills same with antharas
there are no lags on daily gameplay, dunno about tw/sieges coz they changed box 2 days ago, we will see tomorrow

thats about files/hardware, and about new srv, depend what serious clans will join but for sure many ppl will join

dunno what more u want to know

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 am 
Vagabond

One thing good in dex is that there is a development team that at some point will make dex>rpg. Atm rpg got a more stable and bug free client but if they dont leak some new content, rpg will just start to stay behind, wich is already happening.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:06 am 
Count

there is no chance to leak better files, there wont be any mistake like with gf pts files
and its obvious rpg team wont make any freya files, they didnt fixed ANY bug yet

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 am 
Marquis

Raziel wrote:
there is no chance to leak better files, there wont be any mistake like with gf pts files
and its obvious rpg team wont make any freya files, they didnt fixed ANY bug yet

ofc there is a chance, u dont know russians my friend
also statement rpg staff didnt fix any bug is also false, if u would sacrifice a moment u would know that but since u dont play there u cant know it.
as an example u can take olympiad or fame dupe bug

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am 
Count

they fixed only one bug, +/- 10 points on oly, and still they made it after almost 2 years

edit: to stay on topic, lagless TW today

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:29 am 
Grand Duke

STOP talking about shit rpg in dex topic (or vice-versa) ! This was the final warning, next time temp ban .

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 am 
Marquis

IS there lotsa pvp on wrath ? -

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 pm 
Elder

dunno check wrath's media section ? :-S

rpg-club.eu x 15 USSR Active

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next