Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 589 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 40  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:09 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12460
ben2dagzzle wrote:
hah im sure that this server will be same as arion Mages>all

aq first hour or no ballz
thats it


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:21 pm 
Knight

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:52 pm
Posts: 82
Right now dex staff could grab that chance and open that server while many clans are still looking forward to this srv , like 2-3k + ppl would join for sure after rpg's fail . But anyway its their decision so>><< all we can do is just w8 (nolifers pray xD ahahaha) for some positive news about that project.

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:31 pm 
Grand Duke
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 5185
ben2dagzzle wrote:
hah im sure that this server will be same as arion Mages>all


Arion was hb back then :)

_________________
Image
Stef wrote:
without greece you was living now in mountains and forrest.


facepalm.png


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 pm 
Elder

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:53 am
Posts: 104
If they open it as I read on above posts after 2 moths or so thats mean huge fail also why the hell they wrote on Dex web page that the new x7 server will be on 28 February and now is changed as:
- Migration to FREYA estimated dates:
* Wrath 5 jan 2011 - DONE , SRV ONLINE
* Dex ~21 jan 2011 DONE , SRV ONLINE
* PVP server (not yet)
* New 7x Server - not yet scheduled

That's not fair step :!:


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:55 pm 
Elder

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:53 am
Posts: 104
Kas wrote:
so where are u Raziel with your epic spam about "NEW SERVER" U cant inform about your fail ?

by Catalin long time ago

About new server ... Not now. Our to do list is too high to lose time with a new opening. Proly delay 1-2months.

As i said .. Curent (200 :) ) players are more important for us. And for me especially arion players who helped us during development.

Please give me link on pm with that message from Catalin cuz I cant find it :roll:

EDIT: Btw this is the most worst thing to SAVE 200 IMPORTANT PLAYERS who halped for development insteat of 7x server with 5000k players. Big lol at Catalin's sentence. :D


Last edited by monsterbg on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:31 pm
Posts: 2657
Kas wrote:
some new players talking that new forum at 29.02 server at 30.02 or smth like that cause they didnt got any info.

GET TROLLED BRAH!!!!!

_________________
Abyss x7: Eva Saint 79 Aegis {OFF}
Wrath x9: SwordMuse 80 Random {OFF} Wind Rider 81 Ph34r {OFF}
RPG-Club x5: Adventurer 77 {OFF}

Hero since 16/11/2008


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 am 
Count

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 pm
Posts: 693
monsterbg wrote:
Kas wrote:
so where are u Raziel with your epic spam about "NEW SERVER" U cant inform about your fail ?

by Catalin long time ago

About new server ... Not now. Our to do list is too high to lose time with a new opening. Proly delay 1-2months.

As i said .. Curent (200 :) ) players are more important for us. And for me especially arion players who helped us during development.

Please give me link on pm with that message from Catalin cuz I cant find it :roll:

EDIT: Btw this is the most worst thing to SAVE 200 IMPORTANT PLAYERS who halped for development insteat of 7x server with 5000k players. Big lol at Catalin's sentence. :D


he said all current players, and ofc this is better to 1st make working chronicle and then waste time with opening new srv

_________________
www.youtube.com/user/Mr1Raziel
L2.WS - Rankar x5 DC 84 / RPG - CLUB x15 SWM 85, DC 85 / RPG - CLUB x5 SD 84 / Reloaded x15 SD 83 / Azarath x15 SD 78 / eXistence x4 SD 78 / Azure - Nanaki x15 SD 77 / Azure - Celes x7 SD 77


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:16 am 
Elder

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:53 am
Posts: 104
Raziel wrote:
monsterbg wrote:
Kas wrote:
so where are u Raziel with your epic spam about "NEW SERVER" U cant inform about your fail ?

by Catalin long time ago

About new server ... Not now. Our to do list is too high to lose time with a new opening. Proly delay 1-2months.

As i said .. Curent (200 :) ) players are more important for us. And for me especially arion players who helped us during development.

Please give me link on pm with that message from Catalin cuz I cant find it :roll:

EDIT: Btw this is the most worst thing to SAVE 200 IMPORTANT PLAYERS who halped for development insteat of 7x server with 5000k players. Big lol at Catalin's sentence. :D


he said all current players, and ofc this is better to 1st make working chronicle and then waste time with opening new srv

Well if Catalin is going make working proper Freya chronicle thats mean there wont be server atleast more 1 year.
Sorry but why the hell he wrote that the new server will be at 28 Feb?
Thank you .


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:36 am 
Count

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 pm
Posts: 693
no1 knows why, anyway i dont care im playing on wrath and i wont leave, im just posting news here

_________________
www.youtube.com/user/Mr1Raziel
L2.WS - Rankar x5 DC 84 / RPG - CLUB x15 SWM 85, DC 85 / RPG - CLUB x5 SD 84 / Reloaded x15 SD 83 / Azarath x15 SD 78 / eXistence x4 SD 78 / Azure - Nanaki x15 SD 77 / Azure - Celes x7 SD 77


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:02 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Posts: 8
this server is/will be english-speaking? and is there a link for a forum/site that has more info about it?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 pm
Posts: 1828
Location: Romania Land of Choice
makindos wrote:
this server is/will be english-speaking? and is there a link for a forum/site that has more info about it?


no, romanian guys don't speak english. they are cavemans, they speak only romanian and a weird language which involves 10000 insults/sentence. wanna hear it?

ofc it will be english-speaking geez ... never heard of dexternet community?

_________________
Image
Xmvp wrote:
NC is trying to make a shit to smell good right now, which is impossible.. l2 was a good fight tho.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Posts: 8
No i haven't heard :wink:
So do u know a link for site/forum?? :D


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 pm 
Count

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 pm
Posts: 693
lineage.ro main site

_________________
www.youtube.com/user/Mr1Raziel
L2.WS - Rankar x5 DC 84 / RPG - CLUB x15 SWM 85, DC 85 / RPG - CLUB x5 SD 84 / Reloaded x15 SD 83 / Azarath x15 SD 78 / eXistence x4 SD 78 / Azure - Nanaki x15 SD 77 / Azure - Celes x7 SD 77


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:38 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Posts: 8
Yeah i know this site but when i go there it redirects me to other sites.
Is there a problem with the site?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:37 pm 
Count

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 pm
Posts: 693
clean ur host

_________________
www.youtube.com/user/Mr1Raziel
L2.WS - Rankar x5 DC 84 / RPG - CLUB x15 SWM 85, DC 85 / RPG - CLUB x5 SD 84 / Reloaded x15 SD 83 / Azarath x15 SD 78 / eXistence x4 SD 78 / Azure - Nanaki x15 SD 77 / Azure - Celes x7 SD 77


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 589 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 40  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy