Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 589 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 40  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: New 7x
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:37 pm 
Viscount

MoonShine wrote:
If you hate it so much, don't play it, it's simple as that, but don't bash the comunity for not being retarded as AFL and similar clans that have 200+ ppl but then move to another server after 1 month. BTW about agro, it's just like it was on GF on retail, there were many things wierd or working very strange on GF/GE on retail, if you would played it you would know it, check rpg, you have tons of things working strange, those are same files btw. Rates are good as they are, only quest adena could be little higher and even that would be usefull only for newbies that just started, so no rates issues at all.

Bro, i played A SHIT FUCKLOAT on retail in gracia final and the only server that has the mob spawns and the social aggro between mobs working correctly as it did on retail when it had gracia final, is RPG. All the servers that bought the files from depmax have this things terribly fucked up. Actually, when la2.com.br started (which was the first server to use this files), it was even more horrible then now. There were a ton of mobs that took aggro on you from a mile away when you were to hit some mob. For example, when you were to hit a shaman in forsaken plains, the archer would take aggro on you from about 2500 range (this is like the distance of an archer in snipe X 2).

p.s. moonshine, i have a terrible feeling that i know exactly who you are. And once you read this, you will also know who i am.
Oricum, ramane intre noi ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:20 pm 
Viscount

DocHouse wrote:
MoonShine wrote:
If you hate it so much, don't play it, it's simple as that, but don't bash the comunity for not being retarded as AFL and similar clans that have 200+ ppl but then move to another server after 1 month. BTW about agro, it's just like it was on GF on retail, there were many things wierd or working very strange on GF/GE on retail, if you would played it you would know it, check rpg, you have tons of things working strange, those are same files btw. Rates are good as they are, only quest adena could be little higher and even that would be usefull only for newbies that just started, so no rates issues at all.

Bro, i played A SHIT FUCKLOAT on retail in gracia final and the only server that has the mob spawns and the social aggro between mobs working correctly as it did on retail when it had gracia final, is RPG. All the servers that bought the files from depmax have this things terribly fucked up. Actually, when la2.com.br started (which was the first server to use this files), it was even more horrible then now. There were a ton of mobs that took aggro on you from a mile away when you were to hit some mob. For example, when you were to hit a shaman in forsaken plains, the archer would take aggro on you from about 2500 range (this is like the distance of an archer in snipe X 2).

p.s. moonshine, i have a terrible feeling that i know exactly who you are. And once you read this, you will also know who i am.

I'm defenetly not who you think I am, I don't speak...romanian? Oh and BTW, depmax is working for dex if you didn't know that yet, depmax isn't what it used to be for a long time now, but gues you'r still living in a small box. Just like beliving rpg's H5 part 3 files will be uber good, while few ppl will soon get full H5 off files (no it's nothing to do with innova or rpg).

P.S. ou yea, google translate: However, it remains between us. (I seriously donno what this means)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:35 pm 
Count

so, whats so new in new x7 ?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:05 pm 
Viscount

Moonshine, if you are not who i believe you are, then you are a really sad and pathetic little person :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:13 pm 
Marquis

MoonShine wrote:
DocHouse wrote:
MoonShine wrote:

I'm defenetly not who you think I am, I don't speak...romanian? Oh and BTW, depmax is working for dex if you didn't know that yet, depmax isn't what it used to be for a long time now, but gues you'r still living in a small box. Just like beliving rpg's H5 part 3 files will be uber good, while few ppl will soon get full H5 off files (no it's nothing to do with innova or rpg).

P.S. ou yea, google translate: However, it remains between us. (I seriously donno what this means)

well, atm rpg files with pts bugs seem to be better than those on dex/renewal atm, seems depmax fked up smthg pretty bad or they dont have the same files

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:16 pm 
Marquis

@moonshine even if i didn`t play retail final i did play for several months epilogue ; from what u posted there it`s clear u didn`t ; it`s not about the community 1 month quitters or 12 months quitters , is they`re experience as a whole , AFL robo group can do in 1 month what entire zergs on nexus do in 3 months or more lol ; that`s available for the community of rpg as well no matter if they were in exodus / ll / geno/ fog /swarm / ooc ( w/e tag ) they have a lot more organization than any clan on nexus;

@biglol the more u stick your nose in it the harder u will mess them ; it`s clear they attempted to change some stuff and made a bit of a chaos; and those social agro tweeks are an important part of the game in some areas , even if now they seem small bugs ; however the files are the best files dex ever had.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:10 pm 
Vassal

Kata wrote:
@moonshine even if i didn`t play retail final i did play for several months epilogue ; from what u posted there it`s clear u didn`t ; it`s not about the community 1 month quitters or 12 months quitters , is they`re experience as a whole , AFL robo group can do in 1 month what entire zergs on nexus do in 3 months or more lol ; that`s available for the community of rpg as well no matter if they were in exodus / ll / geno/ fog /swarm / ooc ( w/e tag ) they have a lot more organization than any clan on nexus;

@biglol the more u stick your nose in it the harder u will mess them ; it`s clear they attempted to change some stuff and made a bit of a chaos; and those social agro tweeks are an important part of the game in some areas , even if now they seem small bugs ; however the files are the best files dex ever had.

People like to make comments, but why they don't look the things before complaining ? The only GF and Freya Scripts available, have exactly the same specifications even for the aggro situation.

Claiming its wrong or not, its ok, saying "ohhh" i played retail, is also ok, nobody is disagreeing or saying you are wrong.

The thing is what is available and what is not, and from what is available from ncsoft (aka GF or Freya Scripts), the things are working as they are parameterized on these files.

Again its not about being "Wrong" or "Right", its about what you have or not in your hands.

Look around and find something better if you can, because right now, this is what is available =p.

Dex files up to what is available, are just excelent, no words on this.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 pm 
Marquis

Ultra64 wrote:
Kata wrote:

People like to make comments, but why they don't look the things before complaining ? The only GF and Freya Scripts available, have exactly the same specifications even for the aggro situation.

Claiming its wrong or not, its ok, saying "ohhh" i played retail, is also ok, nobody is disagreeing or saying you are wrong.

The thing is what is available and what is not, and from what is available from ncsoft (aka GF or Freya Scripts), the things are working as they are parameterized on these files.

Again its not about being "Wrong" or "Right", its about what you have or not in your hands.

Look around and find something better if you can, because right now, this is what is available =p.

Dex files up to what is available, are just excelent, no words on this.

seems thats the reason why dex is at best decent

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 pm 
Viscount

Kata wrote:

Yea I can see you haven't played GF on retail, if my hystory helps, I played L2 on retail from C3 up to H5 (quited few weeks after H5 update since I don't have the time anymore). Do you even have an idea how many bugs retail fixed from GF to GE update? No you don't, since they didn't add many bugs to their PTS bugs list, wonder why...lol. Saying dex fucked up the files is stupid, I played rpg x15 for 6+ months and atm I am playing Nexus and all I can say is some bugs are actualy fixed on Nexus, all other things working like on rpg, don't belive it, you'r problem.
About comunity, what if AFL acheved something in 1month like some on Nexus will in 3, fact is rpg has SH!T antibot, I my self can log in with walker (didn't pay for it btw), while on Nexus is totaly diferent story. You said it's not about 1 month quitters or 12 months quitters , is they`re experience as a whole, well I don't know how can you say any top clan on rpg has any experience since all are using 3th party programs, bad thing is proofs are everywhere but gms wont bann them since they would lose profit, not same story on dex.
BTW dex will allways be best international network, no metter what, rpg x15 (wannabe international) has more then 80% russians, yea good international serbur. Now go back to perfect files of rpg, where hide bug and every other bug abuse is not punished, while on dex you'r banned for that and only cuz of that you call dex Hitler, sad for you kids. You want proof? just check hystory about some "top" rpg players started on dex with zRanger, got banned and then QQed to GMs, LOL TO ORAGNIZATION on rpg since programs organizate everything. State facts that does not involve 3th pt programs or bug abuse, gues you can't, like non of rpg defenders did ever, sicne fats are that rpg allways had only files and nothing else.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm 
Count

ok so whats so new in new x7 ??

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:17 pm 
Viscount

MoonShine wrote:
Yea I can see you haven't played GF on retail, if my hystory helps, I played L2 on retail from C3 up to H5...

Only read this above, since ur 99% of the time full of crap. So let me get this straight, you played on retail from C3 to H5 and u say that mobs in Nexus have the same aggro relations as retail did while it had GF, right?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:42 pm 
Viscount

DocHouse wrote:
MoonShine wrote:
Yea I can see you haven't played GF on retail, if my hystory helps, I played L2 on retail from C3 up to H5...

Only read this above, since ur 99% of the time full of crap. So let me get this straight, you played on retail from C3 to H5 and u say that mobs in Nexus have the same aggro relations as retail did while it had GF, right?

Read it again and youll know.

For above, whats new about new dex server? I have to agree with you, this question is good, but for 1, no zRanger robot clans leave after 1 month, bugs actualy got fixed since depmax=dex dev team (if you haven't know it yet, LOL 2 YOU), no retarded donations like on every server (exept offline shop, I think that should be free), taking rules serious and banning every1 who deserves it, YES who deserves it, not having more then 80% russians while GMs state it's international server, LOL (yes this last is against rpg).
There isn't anything new about files (exept some bugs fixed), but there are many other things new you have not seen on other "international" servers. Hate it or don't, you'r own choice, but don't bash ppl/features/server cuz you have a grudge against it.
You say I'm full of crap, fine, you'r opinion, but I can say you don't see a big picture at L2 scene about p. servers and you never will.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:15 pm 
Count

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:45 am 
Viscount

Funny how the top extender sellers always "work" for dex
past= nextdev=dex
now= depmax=dex
and admin claiming he never pays for files?
I call bullshit.

Anyways to the "bugs"
Even if there are things broken it doesnt mean that they will not be fixed over time
Ofc issue at hand could be that admins/mods lock/delete bug reports threads and ignore it all the waybut since files are from depmax they will be gonna fixed anyways

so you shouldnt see the bugs as issue but see if you can handle the administration, if you cant then dont play

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:53 am 
Marquis

MoonShine wrote:
DocHouse wrote:
MoonShine wrote:

Read it again and youll know.

For above, whats new about new dex server? I have to agree with you, this question is good, but for 1, no zRanger robot clans leave after 1 month, bugs actualy got fixed since depmax=dex dev team (if you haven't know it yet, LOL 2 YOU), no retarded donations like on every server (exept offline shop, I think that should be free), taking rules serious and banning every1 who deserves it, YES who deserves it, not having more then 80% russians while GMs state it's international server, LOL (yes this last is against rpg).
There isn't anything new about files (exept some bugs fixed), but there are many other things new you have not seen on other "international" servers. Hate it or don't, you'r own choice, but don't bash ppl/features/server cuz you have a grudge against it.
You say I'm full of crap, fine, you'r opinion, but I can say you don't see a big picture at L2 scene about p. servers and you never will.

80 % of the community rumunescu (can`t remember where i`ve seen this word lol ) true int community true story :D

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 589 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 40  Next