Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Dexternet getting RPG Files? Rpg getting Freya? Discuss!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:01 pm 
Count

2 days after baning Magny MV got removed from GM position haha

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:03 pm 
Viscount

He wasn't removed, he gave up on it, he is still a mod. He said it has nothing to do with any ban, but people just like to embrace the conspiracy theory and run with it, as usual...

Or maybe you think he is "scared" or some other reason to say it was because of that? What to expect from u anyway...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm 
Count

u r so naive

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:53 pm 
Marquis

Raziel wrote:
u r so naive

or maybe u r so stupid? :D

every normal person after being fired for smthg like like that would not give a fuck about his superior and tell the truth no matter what, imagine urself on his place...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:59 am 
Elder

Raziel wrote:
u can buy unban only when ull get ban from antibot, not l2c l2r or when gm will ban u for smth
and anyway u can do it only once

still waiting for fraps with RANGER on dex

use l2hide or hidewizard

DocHouse wrote:
DoItUrSelf @ http://insane-gamers.com/showthread.php ... Lineage.ro

Make an account and login if you can't see the thread.

nice

rpg-club.eu x 15 USSR Active

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:23 pm 
Vagabond

Guys i got my computer banned from L2 Dex, anyone can tell me if there is a way to unbanit? tks.

pS. Btw Rpg 5x is becoming empty... and thats not good for low lvl char, like Dex has become ...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 pm 
Viscount

It's normal. You can't expect a server to maintain a healthy income of new players as it did in the first 6 months of its life. Further down into a server's life, it will always become harder for solo players to join it. It has it's goods also, cheap A/S items and free farm spots until high level.

Dex bans on more things like ip, mac, hKey and some other things. Ip and mac are easy to change, OEM by reinstall windows, hKey dunno, search on google.

Out of curiosity, why were u banned? :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:09 pm 
Vagabond

DocHouse wrote:
Dex bans on more things like ip, mac, hKey and some other things. Ip and mac are easy to change, OEM by reinstall windows, hKey dunno, search on google.
Out of curiosity, why were u banned? :)

What is OEM ? xD So Format my pc and maybe i'll get thru? hmm, even so i dont know how to chage IP's =P not very good at computers ^^

Well i did not read the forum rules, posted a link of a server some players were going, not that i was going there or telling people to go there...i was not on purpuse since i played on DEX for 5-6 years now, took my girl there, all my friends etc etc etc all from Staris/Extreme went there etc etc, but thats against the rules and so i got Ban from Forum and Game, wich i think is stupid, cause if the error i made was on Forum i should only get ban on forum, but since i dont make the rules... =/ ..funny thing is that i made another account on forum and i still post there ...

Btw how do i change filter or something .. ou RPG i cant log an account because of that and simply dont know what to do even with that "explanation" they got there ... =p

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:41 pm 
Viscount

IP filter? They auto activate it on all accounts and u have to remove it or change it to ur IP.
Simply go on english site here http://www.rpg-club.com/en/?p=events and log in. It will give u an error with IP filter change option. Click on that, u will get a mail, go there and accept the removal of IP filter. And that's it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:06 pm 
Vagabond

DocHouse wrote:
IP filter? They auto activate it on all accounts and u have to remove it or change it to ur IP.
Simply go on english site here http://www.rpg-club.com/en/?p=events and log in. It will give u an error with IP filter change option. Click on that, u will get a mail, go there and accept the removal of IP filter. And that's it.

Ok, great and thank you, its cause i log my girls account, and she is in Brazil now and she logs there to xD so it must been something ... "You got a ban connection" issue xD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:52 am 
Heir

last ip range it remains there like for ie ip range: 121.* ips from 121.x.x.x can log onto that account so only if you log from another country or another isp you will get that error on rpg.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:10 pm 
Vagabond

Thats whats happening, since she is in another country ... now i cant log her account ... crap...

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11