Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: DexTestServer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:32 am 
GoDs3nD wrote:
/facepalm
what in the name of world did u just write?
do u have a damn clue what is off platform,on what is it based and why does it suck hard?

ok ok
let me be retarded too
l2j > l2off.... LOL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:34 am 
Koky wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
/facepalm
do u have a damn clue what is off platform,on what is it based and why does it suck hard?

ok ok
let me be retarded too
l2j > l2off.... LOL

Let me call u retarded 8)

Well coded l2j+some off files > any shity l2off server

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 am 
Forum Troll

Koky wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
/facepalm

ok ok
let me be retarded too
l2j > l2off.... LOL

wont argue:)
believe in whatever u like

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 am 
Knight

Koky wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
/facepalm

ok ok
let me be retarded too
l2j > l2off.... LOL

Is not that l2j > l2off...
PRIVATE WELL CODED L2J > shitty coded private l2off. Why? Cause the so called "L2off" private servers are just a c4 heavily modded ¬¬ you know? extensions and such like it or not... the l2j has been growing lately...will never be better than retail but for sure it does now surpass most of "l2off" privates.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:21 am 
This is just precious, this is hipocrisy at it's best. Now that dex is trying l2j it suddenly became better then l2off? Weren't dex players laughing their asses off at the sight of "l2j" word just until recently? News flash: l2j is still the same sh1t that it was 1 year ago O_O. Yes yes, in dex's hands (that never coded anything for themselves, they just used (bought) extender from www.nextdev.org and got some little extra help from owner of gigarent) it will turn from the ugly frog into prince charming!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ASHES MISTER FREEMAN................

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:37 am 
Elder

Guest wrote:
This is just precious, this is hipocrisy at it's best. Now that dex is trying l2j it suddenly became better then l2off? Weren't dex players laughing their asses off at the sight of "l2j" word just until recently? News flash: l2j is still the same sh1t that it was 1 year ago O_O. Yes yes, in dex's hands (that never coded anything for themselves, they just used (bought) extender from http://www.nextdev.org and got some little extra help from owner of gigarent) it will turn from the ugly frog into prince charming!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ASHES MISTER FREEMAN................

give me a reason for what a l2off server is better? but don't say skills work how should work because that is a bullsh1t, C4 skill are not same with gracia/hellbound/epilogue skills, so not that! what?! can handle more ppl like a l2j? haha good joke, all l2off servers use extreme hardwares to can handle 3000+ ppl online. look at dex ..what hardware they have... so any good l2j dev/admin can make a server to handle so much ppl with such a hardware.

and that server is best exemple of a HQ java based platform server http://asterios.tm/index.php . I don't say nothing about community because is ru..but like gameplay and game quality is far away of all l2off servers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:38 pm 
Forum Troll

EUPHORIA wrote:
l2off is still better than l2j
edn

cuz of?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 pm 
Forum Troll

EUPHORIA wrote:
cuz i fucking said so :D
with l2 off there is less mess than l2j

the pro coder spoke.....
thats why fixing bugs on l2off takes months right?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:05 pm 
Forum Troll

EUPHORIA wrote:
yes u fucking nigger, YES!!
im glad that YOU always FUCKING KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!
god damned
fucking l2off is much stable than l2j
all fucking famous private servers were L2OFF NOT L2J
god damned...

say what?
anyway
w/e i aint gona argue about that with u:D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:56 pm 
i wanted to stop while i admited retardness (l2j>l2off) but fuck i cant read it anymore and stay silent...
no matter what u think and what ur opinion is, it will never change:

L2OFF > L2J

L2J will be shit forever no matter what u do, what u say, it will never be good, if it had at least some chance to be better than l2off, teon would be l2j now, but it isnt for a reason.

pls stop posting that l2j is good bcuz its pure bullshit and u make urself look retarded

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:28 pm 
anyway new server its not l2j, its a hybrid of some files.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 pm 
Guest wrote:
anyway new server its not l2j, its a hybrid of some files.

new dex server gonna be hellbound l2off (Modded c4)
if they will want to make it hybrid i wish then luck with server stability and game mechanics

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 am 
Elder

Koky wrote:
i wanted to stop while i admited retardness (l2j>l2off) but fuck i cant read it anymore and stay silent...
no matter what u think and what ur opinion is, it will never change:

L2OFF > L2J

L2J will be shit forever no matter what u do, what u say, it will never be good, if it had at least some chance to be better than l2off, teon would be l2j now, but it isnt for a reason.

pls stop posting that l2j is good bcuz its pure bullshit and u make urself look retarded

For starters should learn to read, then to substantiate what you say to that, I never said that l2j better like l2off, but to your disappointment l2off dont exist :twisted: is just a fucking BRAND. Everything I said, is that servers are much better than so-called l2off servers, servers that use the Java platform.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 am 
BoBoLover wrote:
For starters should learn to read, then to substantiate what you say to that, I never said that l2j better like l2off, but to your disappointment l2off dont exist :twisted: is just a fucking BRAND. Everything I said, is that servers are much better than so-called l2off servers, servers that use the Java platform.

It is a brand, that represents something, and THAT something is what l2off is.
Just so u guys understand:

L2OFF = LEAKED FILED (C4 pts ones) that has a file attached to it called EXTENDER, and this little file extends the functionality of the files.
L2J = emulator (full of memory leaks and sh1t, that's why it's so unstable compared to l2off)

So, l2off is better just because the base of the files is the ORIGINAL thing, coded by ncsh1t. The orginal sh1t will ALWAYS be better then an emulator. Problem is, adding new stuff and fixing bugs is a LOT harder on the leaked files because u miss the source code, u need to hex and sh1t the files and it's a pain the behind.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 pm 
Forum Troll

Guest wrote:
BoBoLover wrote:

It is a brand, that represents something, and THAT something is what l2off is.
Just so u guys understand:

L2OFF = LEAKED FILED (C4 pts ones) that has a file attached to it called EXTENDER, and this little file extends the functionality of the files.
L2J = emulator (full of memory leaks and sh1t, that's why it's so unstable compared to l2off)

So, l2off is better just because the base of the files is the ORIGINAL thing, coded by ncsh1t. The orginal sh1t will ALWAYS be better then an emulator. Problem is, adding new stuff and fixing bugs is a LOT harder on the leaked files because u miss the source code, u need to hex and sh1t the files and it's a pain the behind.

original shit that is transformed to what it is atm by guessing and trying to change formulas from c4 to hb+
i lold at that
why dont u then instead of buying a new char buy an old piece of metal junk and make of it a car
the original is always better right?

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next