Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: New server hosted by DEXTERNET at the end of february
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:31 pm 
HealingForYou wrote:
hi guys, can someone give me some features of this new server that will open, i mean what chronicles, i know exp is x4, i supose official files ofc. plz give me as much info as u can ty :D

chronicle is hellbound, no official files only moded c4 pts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:05 pm 
Vassal

HealingForYou wrote:
hi guys, can someone give me some features of this new server that will open, i mean what chronicles, i know exp is x4, i supose official files ofc. plz give me as much info as u can ty :D

http://arion.lineage.ro/index.php/topic ... l#msg19547

anti bot system ; no item donations just some services to help the server with bills you can check them on the main page http://www.lineage.ro ; b grade in giran luxury shop ; trying to be retail like at server setup.
let us know if this isn't enough

a thread on arion forums about clans which are starting on the new server can be found here : http://arion.lineage.ro/index.php/topic,21.0.html

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 pm 
Elder

Rates of x4 is stupid! Flat rates of x1,5 or go to die!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:21 pm 
Blah wrote:
HealingForYou wrote:

anti bot system ; no item donations just some services to help the server with bills you can check them on the main page http://www.lineage.ro ; b grade in giran luxury shop ; trying to be retail like at server setup.

a thread on arion forums about clans which are starting on the new server can be found here : http://arion.lineage.ro/index.php/topic,21.0.html

thanks ^^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 pm 
heh so many haters speaking -_- abt dex :) then explain why when u type lineage in google
1 - lineage2.com
2 - lineage2. com
3 - lineage2.com
4- lineage.ro -dex
5 - wikipedia
This saiz all dex is good :) and atleast 99.9% know english and speak it so GL hating one of best private servers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:35 pm 
Guest wrote:
heh so many haters speaking -_- abt dex :) then explain why when u type lineage in google
1 - lineage2.com
2 - lineage2. com
3 - lineage2.com
4- lineage.ro -dex
5 - wikipedia
This saiz all dex is good :) and atleast 99.9% know english and speak it so GL hating one of best private servers.

i can tell you why......becouse many retarded romanian childs vote it like crap thats why when it was c4...at that time,YES it was good,but now.....come on,only a blind man or a stupid frustrated child would say that DEX server is something

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 pm 
and also becouse u are romanian and google is made so after he find the oficial pages of what u search,he can give you next pages in ure language u idiot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:24 pm 
Baron

Guest wrote:
1 - lineage2.com
2 - lineage2. com
3 - lineage2.com
4- lineage.ro -dex
5 - wikipedia

Sorry, but this means nothing except that the search query "lineage" is present in Dex because it is the first word in their registered URL. Does not mean they are the best, just that aside from retail L2 website it is visited more often because of the name is so close to the retail one when people "search" for Lineage.

Dex used to be great with C4, but since Hellbound it went downhill and is far too buggy for my taste.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 pm 
Elder

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
1 - lineage2.com
2 - lineage2. com
3 - lineage2.com
4- lineage.ro -dex
5 - wikipedia

i can tell you why......becouse many retarded romanian childs vote it like crap thats why when it was c4...at that time,YES it was good,but now.....come on,only a blind man or a stupid frustrated child would say that DEX server is something

I dont know but if thats true ( only a blind man or stupid frustated chhild would say that dex is something) so there are alot of them :D cuz they expect like 4k online on the start o.0 and as i saw there will be the best strong clans ever.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 pm 
as I saw on Arion forum is full of "blinded men" and "stupid kids" in this world, as I see it those will go all on arion an leave for all "pro" players all the other server so will not be hard to choose from :P...
anyway in first month prooly 5k ppl will start on new dex, after a while when the things will calm down maybe some will leave but still will remain the highest comunity from all privatelow servers...c u there

PS
Yeah HATER see you also, i know u will come anyway ;)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:37 am 
JaJaJaJaJaJa wrote:
as I saw on Arion forum is full of "blinded men" and "stupid kids" in this world, as I see it those will go all on arion an leave for all "pro" players all the other server so will not be hard to choose from :P...
anyway in first month prooly 5k ppl will start on new dex, after a while when the things will calm down maybe some will leave but still will remain the highest comunity from all privatelow servers...c u there

PS

the problem is that most of good selfrespecting clans wont stay for longer after they realize they have more not working than working stuff from HB... Honestly i cant imaginemyself playing on HB server with HB whivh only looks like HB with mobs which only look like theu should. Wont mention the most important spot of HB chronicle - Steel Citadel which is completely not working and u cant confront the best epic in this fkin game - Beleth....
yes at start it can have 5k but after first few weeks it will lose a lot of ppl..
sad but true :s

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:37 am 
the population might be high at he start but it wont stay like that
Its sad but fact that almost all classes are not working as they supposed to work on dex which is the main problem imo
Aside from that the premium account thingy (every new player gets premium account for first 2 weeks) might scare away the ppl sooner or later

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:21 pm 
Kukururu wrote:
JaJaJaJaJaJa wrote:

PS

the problem is that most of good selfrespecting clans wont stay for longer after they realize they have more not working than working stuff from HB... Honestly i cant imaginemyself playing on HB server with HB whivh only looks like HB with mobs which only look like theu should. Wont mention the most important spot of HB chronicle - Steel Citadel which is completely not working and u cant confront the best epic in this fkin game - Beleth....
yes at start it can have 5k but after first few weeks it will lose a lot of ppl..

hahahahaha u mean the mob which just in september when it was the first time someone make it was bugged like hell on retail ??? lol m8....or u play on some gg server where u have teleport on beleth and kill it 1v1 with your destroyer ??? cmon learn to think

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:23 pm 
LOL wrote:
Kukururu wrote:
JaJaJaJaJaJa wrote:

PS

hahahahaha u mean the mob which just in september when it was the first time someone make it was bugged like hell on retail ??? lol m8....or u play on some gg server where u have teleport on beleth and kill it 1v1 with your destroyer ??? cmon learn to think

i can bet u have never seen beleth bcuz u have never seen steel citadel, damn i bet u have never seen well working hellbound isle so why should i care for ur post?
ah right u have confronted beleth on official and u noticed it was bugged.... dude pleaseeeee..... keep ur comments in ur head if u have no idea what r u talking about.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:45 pm 
Blah wrote:
HealingForYou wrote:

still a server with a strong name ? unbelievable after all these years
thanks just came back from the army, i'll have a place to nolife in l2 now, get drunk and have fun a while

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next