Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Plans on Dex
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:33 pm 
Marquis

Hello to all www.lineage2dex.com fans !
-----------------------------------------------------
We've been very busy with the talent system lately. Now that it's finally complete, we can proceed to the next scheduled tasks. Therefore, I think it's time to share with you our plans for the summer and possibly even autumn.

First, with regard to talents.
We no longer plan to increase the amount of experience gained for monsters at the currently available Hellbound locations. We also do not welcome the monotonous and thoughtless killing of mobs for hours, but we also do not prohibit doing it, because there are people who like it. Therefore, all talents can be obtained in the usual way. But for those who are ready to fight, we will give the opportunity to obtain talents several times faster.

In the future, it is planned to add new HB locations, where the drop will not be so tasty, but the amount of experience gained will be many times greater. It will not be available all the time, maybe few days in a week or few hours per day. So, most likely there will be competition on the spots. The winner will receive a fast leveling. It is also planned to make these locations suitable for different archetypes of L2 classes, so that any profession can receive talents.

A daily quest for experience will also be added. The amount of experience gained at Labyrinth of Abyss and possibly Solo Kamaloka will be increased (still thinking). It is also planned to add new consumable items to accelerate the leveling speed. Items will be obtained both in events and for TODs (and in the future also for TVT). In other words, if you do not just kill monsters, but do it wisely, then you can get all talents several times faster. However, getting all 93 talents will take some time. Therefore, it may not be worthwhile to aim to study them all, prioritize wisely.
-——————————————————-

-----------------------------------------------------
Next, I will briefly list everything that was planned:
- Upgrade epic up to level 3 (increase bonuses and M.Def). Each upgrade requires x2 epic jewellry, so total 4 for lvl 3.
- Improvement of the assortment of goods in the castles, including consumables for leveling speed (limited).
- Improvement of bonuses of the enchanted skills by +28 and higher
- Adding new branches of skill enchanting
- Adding a new epic boss Freya (no new item grade)
- Opening the Steel Citadel and adding the epic boss Beleth (no new item grade)

What was planned, but was postponed for the future due to implementation difficulties:
- Bonuses of enchanted sets
- Changes to the TVT system and TVT seasons.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Plans on Dex
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:42 am 
Vagabond

i hope you get rid of your toxic community in the near future, some clan names are just a threat for my eyesight, and it's not because they represent a challenge, but because they are filled with very disgusting people :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:07 pm 
Forum Troll

Elrond_uk wrote:
i hope you get rid of your toxic community in the near future, some clan names are just a threat for my eyesight, and it's not because they represent a challenge, but because they are filled with very disgusting people :lol:

dumb af guy

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:49 am 
Count

ANTHONY WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT^^

MASTER, U DO SOUND LIKE KORVAN.

THE BEST PLAN FOR DEX IS TO CHANGE THE SERVEER NAME^^

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:48 am 
Vagabond