Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2Innova news for classic server
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:20 am 
Vagabond

"Hello everyone!

It's been quite a while since I posted any update on the situation, so here we go.
First of all, I would really appreciate if you stopped thinking that we are withholding any info that can be shared with you.
Next, a bit of update. I still can't grant you with a definite "yes" or "no", but we are in the middle of making a site for collecting registrations. We will release it within a month so get ready to call your friends who might be excited about the possibility to play good old L2.
"Collecting registrations" means that we will give you an opportunity to make a statement that you are really interested in a Classic server. From our side, launching a game is a serious decision and before we make it we want to see how many of you are actually out there."

followed by

"Guys, I can see that you are very excited about this, but please note: "Collecting registrations" does not mean we will open L2C server!

We know how many players we need for the project to be worth it, but we have doubts about if there would be enough people interested in it in Europe. Our decision about opening L2C EU will be based on how many players will express their interest through this page we are working on. We are hoping to release the page in March.

And yes, we love it P2P. "

4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=28824&page=34

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Innova news for classic server
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:23 am 
Viscount

LuckyStrike wrote:
"Hello everyone!

It's been quite a while since I posted any update on the situation, so here we go.
First of all, I would really appreciate if you stopped thinking that we are withholding any info that can be shared with you.
Next, a bit of update. I still can't grant you with a definite "yes" or "no", but we are in the middle of making a site for collecting registrations. We will release it within a month so get ready to call your friends who might be excited about the possibility to play good old L2.
"Collecting registrations" means that we will give you an opportunity to make a statement that you are really interested in a Classic server. From our side, launching a game is a serious decision and before we make it we want to see how many of you are actually out there."

followed by

"Guys, I can see that you are very excited about this, but please note: "Collecting registrations" does not mean we will open L2C server!

We know how many players we need for the project to be worth it, but we have doubts about if there would be enough people interested in it in Europe. Our decision about opening L2C EU will be based on how many players will express their interest through this page we are working on. We are hoping to release the page in March.

that shit what is on korea/ru , and they call classic, is nothing close to real classic. Interface, even gameplay is not close. Also rates are insanely low not even x1 its like 0.7x or smth... where is fun? the fun was in private servers with at least x5 rates. who has time to farm lvl all summer to get to 60 or smth? lol

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:48 am 
Elder

grindfest

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:44 am 
Viscount

GraciaFinal wrote:
LuckyStrike wrote:
"Hello everyone!

followed by

that shit what is on korea/ru , and they call classic, is nothing close to real classic. Interface, even gameplay is not close. Also rates are insanely low not even x1 its like 0.7x or smth... where is fun? the fun was in private servers with at least x5 rates. who has time to farm lvl all summer to get to 60 or smth? lol

x5 much fun so wow dies in 1 week very fun, fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. Russians DDoSing and hacking fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. Server dies just when you do something with your char fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. Fun everywhere.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:04 pm 
Viscount

GraciaFinal wrote:

then don't play it and stop trashtalk (just quoting you)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 am 
Viscount

orodras wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:
LuckyStrike wrote:
"Hello everyone!

followed by

x5 much fun so wow dies in 1 week very fun, fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. Russians DDoSing and hacking fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. Server dies just when you do something with your char fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. Fun everywhere.

lol x5 dies in week? dude many russian and not only russian servers with 30-150x rates live more than years.... x5 if decent files and popular server can live years. ofc if u consider server die after u do 3rd class or sub, maybe. but then u dude dont deserve to play in servers like that

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:17 pm 
Baron

https://www.facebook.com/Lineage2ClassicEU
http://teamzone-gaming.com/category/mmorpg/l2/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:35 pm 
Baron

Follow facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Lineage2ClassicEU
Help L2C community reach 15k in order to launch this project in EU!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:04 pm 
Baron

Latest news http://teamzone-gaming.com/2015/04/inno ... l2classic/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:23 pm 
Baron

Website is up!
http://teamzone-gaming.com/2015/04/line ... ite-is-up/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:57 pm 
Baron

http://teamzone-gaming.com/2015/04/mode ... ehaviour//

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:03 pm 
Baron

Latest info:
http://teamzone-gaming.com/2015/04/clos ... 2-classic/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:21 pm 
Baron

Private classic server, they claim they got retail files, on live start it will be x3 but if you wanna test stuff be around at 10.May rates will be x20.
If the files are same as they are on retail this is really good way to test stuff before 4game.com EU Innova opens an server.

http://lineage2classic.com/?i=SplichO

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:01 pm 
Viscount

They are not the classic files they are a modded extender + scripts and not really well done at that. Skip for me.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:32 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:

Then go and play on private server, also spent your money on private server, and you gonna change server every what 3-4 months?

OfflineProfile