Korean patch notes: http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=216369

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Goddess of Destruction patch notes
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 am 
Duke

COMMENTS:

Amazing buffs to sws/bd. Love it.

Removal of 7s made me cry a bit inside.

Great changes to UI, starting to look like a real game now.

Items changes were "ok". New binding system sucks, never liked such things, but at least they can be unbound...

Good to see that Antharas and Valakas will still be the big daddys of the bosses :)

New quests: terrible. They fell to the common "questing game" that all other games have. Why cant I just go grind where the fuck I want without feeling robbed? They deleted all old quests...Once again my heart cried a little.

Some good an bad things, like always. But my general feeling is "Bye bye Lineage, was nice to meet you" :(

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:54 pm 
Forum Troll

even if u pay me i aint gona play that

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm 
Vassal

Oh yeah I'll definitely never play that.
I feel sad for NCSoft, they had the most simple and yet amazing game, and they turned it into the next generation power rangers. I'll stick with my Interlude. I don't hate the new chronicle but it just doesn't feel the same, it might be a money maker for people who are starting but for me nah...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 pm 
Count

some of the Sauce's talks ) http://www.lineage2.com/archive/2011/09 ... god_3.html

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:47 pm 
Elder

Yeah that's one of the main reasons I joined retail again, is to get a taste of this new update Goddess of Destruction. A lot of people say "its not L2 anymore", but most people live in the past these days and don't believe in expansion. I for one am the opposite.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:23 am 
Duke

We don't live in the past. We just want l2. Even h5 as fucked up as it is.. It's still l2 more or less. GoD is not.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 pm 
Elder

It's definitely a big step forward, a lot of major changes, but its best imo, at least if you've played retail since the beginning you would want something new, when your maxed out on gear/leves its gets pretty boring the same thing ever day. Private server players, well.. they will stick to dead chronicles anyways..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:03 pm 
Duke

I'm not gonna disagree. One day I might just play it because I'm sick and tired of the old l2. I'm looking for games which involves more skill than l2 does. Like strategy games.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:24 am 
Vagabond

u'r all so much "OMG OMG I DON'T LIKE CHANGES PLZZZ NOOOOOOO" besides looking at stats changes it looks that elfen fighter classes will be nerfed(like it wasn't before) :/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:21 am 
Vagabond

there are no dwarven mystics same goes for kamael

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:44 pm 
Vagabond

well actually im waiting when this will be release. I will try for some days if i dont like it i will go back on old l2. + there are rumors that this will be for free on official server.. ;)
Looks a bit like Aion + lineage 2 = LineAion :D Well i like that they are changing sub and nobless quest, because old quests is kinda old and boring. Well i dont like that there is lvl99 (FTW) and again more +1232634563245 armors and weapons,and clan wars are destroyed.. well there is a things that i and others dont like. But we can just try.. :)
well,actually they need make lineage 2 cartoon movie about all chronicles,story how it starts and how it will end. like harry potter :D its rly interesting story but it sucks that we need to figure out all from trailers who is 3mins long..what u think about it? :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:15 pm 
Vagabond

elina18280 wrote:
well actually im waiting when this will be release. I will try for some days if i dont like it i will go back on old l2. + there are rumors that this will be for free on official server.. ;)
Looks a bit like Aion + lineage 2 = LineAion :D Well i like that they are changing sub and nobless quest, because old quests is kinda old and boring. Well i dont like that there is lvl99 (FTW) and again more +1232634563245 armors and weapons,and clan wars are destroyed.. well there is a things that i and others dont like. But we can just try.. :)
well,actually they need make lineage 2 cartoon movie about all chronicles,story how it starts and how it will end. like harry potter :D its rly interesting story but it sucks that we need to figure out all from trailers who is 3mins long..what u think about it? :D

That's not rummor's it's 100% for sure. and it will be soon as they say "Last days of autumn"

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:52 pm 
Marquis

Sinnocent wrote:
It's definitely a big step forward, a lot of major changes, but its best imo, at least if you've played retail since the beginning you would want something new, when your maxed out on gear/leves its gets pretty boring the same thing ever day. Private server players, well.. they will stick to dead chronicles anyways..

this

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:12 pm 
Vagabond

one thing i dont understand... why they make l2 GoD for free on retail? well its good,because more retail server lovers will join,and server for sure will be full. But they do such a big job on this chronicle,they planed almost every detail from start. And they put so much money to make it.. I dont complain,i like it but cmon,i still wanna know why :D

OfflineProfile