Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 

Golden Ages or The New Generation
C3-HB 70%  70%  [ 77 ]
Gracia + 30%  30%  [ 33 ]
Total votes : 110
 Post subject: Re: The Old School or The New Generation
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:57 pm 
Marquis

Luckz wrote:
so let's not mention slhs and zerkers for g+ cuz they aren't op )

C3-HB
as for my vote I liked HB very much also.

y, thats true , but only for g final / epilogue

I like also HB

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:59 pm 
Vagabond

As many of u wrote, ofc the old clients (c3-hb) are the only ones that made me happy
and i think that's only to remember by playing l2 .In my opinion, i think that L2 now just begun to work as a simple "shop" only to gain money ,otherwise, they wouldn't make such things cause they already know that ppl still support old clients (c3-hb) w/o attr and shits!

As far as the GOD armors are concerned, me at least i would get confused playing on a low rate and have to decide which armor i should craft (which are about 5-10 new up to s80)
Just a simple word :
SHIT!

Believe me, I wrote this with my whole respect and i'm looking forward to seeing a server on one of these old clients which it would make most of us feel excited

Friendly

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:34 am 
Baron

I think that there are a lot of players which couldnt play on c5,c4,c3 low rate bcuz they had tasted the new ones where vitality,much of newbie supports, no 2nd class change prof. and they just cant play that hardcore chronicles,and choose where is easier to play. in my expierience i had oportunity to play in c1 server about 20 ppl on. and i want to try human fighter, it was so hard after, epilogue that i was lvling 1-8 lvl for about 2-3hours and collecting adenas to buy the map. server is 1x. so i think if somebody would open c2,c3,c4 server with good protections and close to pvp server, they could get a lot of il fanboys, bcuz now mostly il players are missing old chronicles like me and playin c6 cuz its closest chronicle to older ones.

i end my speech, thanks =D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:40 am 
Forum Troll

WalkingCat wrote:
I think that there are a lot of players which couldnt play on c5,c4,c3 low rate bcuz they had tasted the new ones where vitality,much of newbie supports, no 2nd class change prof. and they just cant play that hardcore chronicles,and choose where is easier to play. in my expierience i had oportunity to play in c1 server about 20 ppl on. and i want to try human fighter, it was so hard after, epilogue that i was lvling 1-8 lvl for about 2-3hours and collecting adenas to buy the map. server is 1x. so i think if somebody would open c2,c3,c4 server with good protections and close to pvp server, they could get a lot of il fanboys, bcuz now mostly il players are missing old chronicles like me and playin c6 cuz its closest chronicle to older ones.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:20 pm 
Baron

GoDs3nD wrote:
WalkingCat wrote:

Nice one =D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:52 pm 
Knight

Just because you have better memories about pre-hb doesnt mean its better, you forget that l2 is 8 years old, if development was stucked at interlude everyone would think its boring and would leave l2 to find some wow-clone, i like new chronicles just like anothers who dont waste time making polls like this... Im not saying interlude was bad but its old and we have our new shiny h5 so why would we play interlude?

The game didnt become worst only you guys are the problem when you cant enjoy this, if you think interlude is so damn good why you dont play on interlude? Because even if you play, its not the same it was, you can flame new chronicles but it wont help.

If i have to choose i'd choose gfinal for favorite and this has nothing to do with gameplay its just the fact that i experienced the game first time... I was amazed when i killed my first creature around delf village, i felt like a super hero when i used attack-aura then killed a lv 10 mob, when i saw another player riding a strider around there i was asking for some adena to UPGRADE MY BROAD SWORD
i choosed bladedancer because c'mon, blades combined with dancing it was perfect...
i still remember when i didnt understand why my name is red and why guards killing me everytime i tried to go back to town :D
I was able to farm with my friends in martyr for all day long and talking about how we pwn these mobs :D

i guess its the same feeling you had in older chronicles but believe me, not the chronicle which is really matters...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm 
Duke

New chronicles are good and bad.
They're good because they are pretty balanced.
They're not good because they changed the fundamentals of the game. I disagree with that. Plus that it's star wars. Plus that there's way more grind. If you increase the level cap, you should also decrease the grind because l2 is a very grindy game. 76+ is almost as hard to do as before.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:12 pm 
Marquis

i find BM + AI + FI stackable very balanced too.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:14 pm 
Grand Duke

Tanks were always strong, big deal.

facepalm.png

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:17 pm 
Marquis

always = GF +

and not THAT strong.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:23 pm 
Marquis

especially in GE and in GF + they were very strong cause of 5-6 hitting

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm 
Knight

NoFreaksAll0wed wrote:
especially in GE and in GF + they were very strong cause of 5-6 hitting

in gf and ge everything hit like crazy cuz of unbalanced attribute system

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 pm 
Marquis

Icarus wrote:
Plus that there's way more grind. If you increase the level cap, you should also decrease the grind because l2 is a very grindy game. 76+ is almost as hard to do as before.

not rly lol , atm on hi5 1-83 + 3 subs 75 is way more faster then it was before (IL/HB/G final), + that u can buy A from the shop. And farming s80 is also fast (comparing with hb/g final).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 pm 
Marquis

mariolinho wrote:
Icarus wrote:
Plus that there's way more grind. If you increase the level cap, you should also decrease the grind because l2 is a very grindy game. 76+ is almost as hard to do as before.

not rly lol , atm on hi5 1-83 + 3 subs 75 is way more faster then it was before (IL/HB/G final), + that u can buy A from the shop. And farming s80 is also fast (comparing with hb/g final).

Compare getting top equip on hi5 and IL
imo the worst thing they have made is completely forgetting about old, weaker epics
who kills orfen or core nowadays?

Icarus wrote:
GoD = gay.
:]]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:00 pm 
Viscount

IdooL wrote:
i find BM + AI + FI stackable very balanced too.

nice server ;]

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next