|Lineage 2 Game PMfun Forum
|Lineage CT2: Gracia
|Page 2 of 2|
|Author:||Azure [ Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:12 pm ]|
Yeah, SH is wind magician but he still has CDL.. and the highest M.atk
|Author:||Kata [ Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:46 pm ]|
so its bb for SH at this new raid
why?its welcome back dear SH
we missed the CDL+emp echo
oh yea right forgot about that ,hes very flexible
|Author:||Kata [ Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:10 am ]|
about gracia part 3 ... (hope this wont be cosidered as advertising for other forums,i am just presenting some infos )
first of all i would like to say thx to the ppl who offered this info ,the guys from elliebelly.net
this is the info i got on daggers
http://www2.elliebelly.net/index.php?na ... opic&t=756
this is the info presented for the sh
http://www2.elliebelly.net/index.php?na ... opic&t=710
abot the nukers they all get that uberskill which increases everything ,but the tricky shit is that the spellbook is damn hard to get drops only on gracia continent or inside hellbound ctadel i think , not sure though
about berserker skills u can find info here :d
http://www2.elliebelly.net/index.php?na ... opic&t=685
and also necro new skills from the same site ,
There will be several changes to existing skills of Necromancers and Soultakers in Gracia Final:
The lvl 44 skill Death Spike and the lvl 52 Curse Death Link will have a reuse time of 1.2 seconds.
A debuff effect will be added to the AoE skill Vampiric Mist (formerly lvl 81, now 83).
The lvl 77 skill Mass Warrior Bane and the lvl 78 skill Mass Mage Bane get the added effect that they will cancel buffs of the Improved ... series, i.e. Improved Magic, Improved Combat etc.
When the skills Summon Corrupted Man, Summon Reanimated Man or Summon Cursed Man are enchanted to +15, the summoned creature will not consume any part of the acquired exp of the Summoner any more.
The paralyzing effect of the lvl 44 skill Anchor will last for 15 seconds.
There is a high probability that the reduction in Movement Speed, Casting Speed and Attack Speed caused by debuffs is lifted after a time of 10 seconds.
Apart from that, Soultakers will be able to learn two new skills in CT 2.3:
Heavenly Awakening (lvl 81)
For a duration of 20 seconds M.Atk. will increase by 40%, Casting Speed by 50% and Magical Critical Hit Rate by 50%. Mana consumption will be reduced by 90%.
Meteor (lvl 81)
Calls down a meteor for an Area of Effect attack.
hope this helps a bit those ppl who wanna ecide which class to make and hope its useful info.
|Author:||GoDs3nD [ Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:20 pm ]|
dualdaggers are useless bullshit imo but it still looks not bad-2 angel slayers would look pretty cool
hide skill-donno how it will work but it should me smth like warcrafts wind walk skill
also the fact that the land rate of the blows is increased means "hi again th"
with better land rate and with moaaar hp th pwnz again
u can enchant ur blows with elemental atributes-good idea:)
|Author:||Shalana [ Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 pm ]|
TH ----> Remove me from the game plix plox. I am a cheatzorg.
|Author:||SpidAp [ Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:01 pm ]|
necro seems to be also slightly overpowered ... lold at meteor skill
and heavenly awakening ... i thought that all mages have that skill in Gracia Final, not only necro :X
|Author:||Kata [ Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 pm ]|
all nukers have it spidap
|Author:||Kata [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:28 pm ]|
|Author:||Motorhead [ Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:24 pm ]|
TH ----> Remove me from the game plix plox. I am a cheatzorg./agree
|Author:||Kata [ Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:21 pm ]|
from pts notes that caught my attention:
Skills acquired by double clicking a spellbook without consuming SP:
• Warcryer - Skill: Chant of Movement - Level 72 - Desc: Wind Walk + Agility Effect
• Overlord - Skill: Combat of Paagrio - Level 70 - Desc: Might + Shield Effect
• Overlord - Skill: Critical of Paagrio - Level 74 - Desc: Focus + Death Whispers Effect
• Overlord - Skill: Condition of Paagrio - Level 72 - Desc: Blessed Body + Blessed Soul Effect
Arch Mage/Soultaker/Mystic Muse/Storm Screamer - Skill: Sigil Mastery - Level 76 - Desc: Increase MP recovery and magic power when a sigil is equipped.
• Mage Classes - Skill: Magician’s Will - Level 81 - Desc: Increase magic power/magic speed/magic critical rate, and decrease magic consumption MP.
• Archmage/Soultaker/Mystic Muse/Storm Screamer/Soul Hound - Skill: Enlightenment - Level 81 - Desc: Increase magic power/magic speed/magic critical rate, and decrease magic consumption MP.
• Spectral Dancer - Skill: Dance of Berserker - Level 83 - Desc: Decreases a party member's P. Def., M. Def. and evasion, and increases their P. Atk., M. Atk., Atk. Spd., Casting Spd. and movement speed for 2 minutes.
• Knight Classes/Sword Muse/Spectral Dancer - Skill: Deflect Magic - Level 81 - Desc: Increases resistance to magic attacks by 100% for 20 minutes.
• Doomcryer - Skill: Great Fury - Level 83 - Desc: When of Burning Chop skill is in use, it Initiates Great Fury, which increases attack speed dramatically.
Changes to Existing Skills
• The reuse time for skills used by players has been shortened by 25% and is not affected by attack speed and magic speed.
• The reuse time of the following skills has been changed to 1.2 seconds: Blaze, Prominence, Death Spike, Aqua Swirl, Wind Strike, Twister,
Hydro Blast, Frost Bolt, Ice Dagger, Hurricane, and Curse Death Link.
• The reuse time for the following skills has been changed to 4 seconds and consumed spirit ores have been increased to 10: Prophecy of Fire,
Prophecy of Water, and Prophecy of Wind
• The reuse time of the following skills has been changed to 15 minutes: Ultimate Defense, Servitor Ultimate Defense, Ultimate Evasion,
Vengeance, and Shield of Faith
• The reuse time of the following skills has been changed to 10 minutes: Guts, Frenzy, Decoy, Quiver of Arrows: A/S, Quiver of Bolts: A/S,
The following skills have been changed so that they can be used only on party members:
• Prophecy of Fire, Prophecy of Water, and Prophecy of Wind.
• The success rate for the following skills have been increased: Backstep, Deadly Blow, Blinding Blow, Critical Blow, and Lethal Blow.
• The hate capability of the Knight class against general attacks has been strengthened, and it has been changed so that no MP is consumed when a hate skill is used.
• The power of Inquisitor attack skill has been changed.
• In PvP combat, the power of Divine Flash and Divine Punishment skills have been decreased by 60%. (In PvE situations, the power of skills is the same as before.)
• Eye of Paagrio now increases accuracy and decreases the rate for being hit by a critical skill.
• Soul of Paagrio now increases magic power and magic resistance.
• It has been changed so that the combining skill acquired at level 80 can be used without receiving power from the Battle Stance and Spell Stanc
• Three kinds of new skills have been added to Dark Panther, the servitor of Dark Avenger: Panther Fatal Claw, Panther Dark Claw, and Panther Cancel.
• Prophecy of Fire - For five minutes, receive help from a great spirit to increase your party member's Max MP by 20%, HP recovery bonus
by 20%, the rate of Prominent Damage occurring through damage magic by 2, the power of critical attacks by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by
20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, and resistance to de-buffs by 10%. Decreases moving speed by
20%. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.
• Prophecy of Water - For five minutes, receive help from a great spirit to increase the rate of Prominent Damage occurring through a
party member's damage magic by 2, MP recovery bonus by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by
20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, and resistance to de-buffs by 10%. Decreases moving speed by 20% and MP consumption for skill use by 5%. Consumes
10 Spirit Ore.
• Prophecy of Wind - For five minutes, receive help from a great spirit to increase a party member's Max HP by 20%, rate of critical
attack by 20%, rate of Prominent Damage through damage magic by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M.
Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, and resistance to de-buff by 10%. Decreases moving speed by 20%. Bestows the ability to recover as HP 5%
of the standard short-range physical damage inflicted on the enemy. Consumes 10 Spirit Ore.
• Chant of Victory - Recovers all party members' HP by 20%, and For five minutes, receive help from a great spirit to increase Max HP by
20%, the rate of Prominent Damage occurring through damage magic by 2, the rate of critical attack by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%,
Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, resistance to de-buffs by 10%, and accuracy by 4. Decreases moving
speed by 20%. Consumes 40 Spirit Ore.
• Chant of Paagrio - Maximum CP/maximum MP/physical critical rate/magic critical damage/physical attack power/attack speed/magic
power/magic resistance/magic speed/debuff resistance increase, moving speed decreases, and CP recovery effect. Divinte Enchanter Hero Spirit Maximum HP/magic critical rate/physical critical damage/phyiscal attack power/defense power/attack speed/magic power/magic resistance/magic speed/debuff resistance increase, moving speed decreases.
• In PvP situations, evasion has been improved. A higher Evasion rate will result in avoiding more hits during PvP. However, the damage
received when a hit lands (under these conditions) has been slightly increased.
• In PvP situations, magic critical damage has been decreased.
• Sigils that can be worn instead of a shield for wizards, healers, summoners, and enchant classes have been added.
The effects, which vary by class, are as follows:
• Wizard classes: MP recovery + Magic Power increase
• Healer classes: MP recovery + Heal increase
• Summoner classes: MP recovery + maximum MP increase
• Enchanter classes: MP recovery + maximum MP increase (the Enchanter designation refers to buffer-type classes such as Prophet)
• Sigils can be enchanted but attributes cannot be endowed on them.
• Sigils are only designed for S Grade armors and higher. The 3 sigils currently in game are: Arcana Sigil, Dynasty Sigil and Vesper Sigil. Arcana and Dynasty Sigils are craftable. The Vesper Sigil is drop only.
• Sigils can be obtained through manufacturing, and a rare type of sigil has also been added.
Armor Set Effects
• When one wears superior upper body armor and pairs it with other masterwork pieces from the same set, the character will receive both the superior set item bonuses as well as the individual masterwork bonuses.
• Masterwork tops are an exception to the above rule. Because each masterwork top possesses its own specialized set of bonuses, pairing mixtures of masterwork and superior items with a masterwork top will not give you the superior set bonuses associated with that set.
• It has been changed so that a rare type upper armor is not manufactured during item creation.
• Existing masterwork upper body pieces can be exchanged for any other masterwork piece within the same set. Or it can be exchanged for its superior equivalent (example: a Masterwork Dynasty Breastplate can be exchanged for a superior Dynasty Breastplate or a set of Masterwork Dynasty Boots). All this is done through the Blacksmith of Mammon.
• The quantities of items necessary for manufacturing dynasty have been decreased drastically.
• The quantities of dynasty ingredients that can be obtained by fragments of evil seeds and the old book of evil have been increased.
|Author:||Motorhead [ Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 pm ]|
okay what did we learn here??
|Author:||nikeca [ Thu May 07, 2009 10:00 am ]|
you can use that site to see all new skills http://lineage2.rochand.com/
|Author:||atlant448 [ Thu May 07, 2009 7:34 pm ]|
you can use that site to see all new skills http://lineage2.rochand.com/good site
|Page 2 of 2||All times are UTC + 2 hours|
|Powered by PMfun ©2006-2010|