Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:39 am 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:34 am
Posts: 285
Location: In curte la bunica fur prune
i don't think there will be any dryads.

I mean nothin is mentioned in the history of L2 about them.

As about the kamael, there origin is unknown probably some fallen arterians in the best case.


I still hope for the arterians :D

_________________
Image
Image
Image
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:36 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 am
Posts: 2657
The story says that the kamael were created by the giants to be soldiers against the gods.
And since the kamael were used to battle the gods, the gods punished them by sealing them into an other dimension. (I also heard some crap about the 3 kamael heroes killing the eldest daughter of Einhasad, but imo It is bullcrap)


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:21 pm 
Duke

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:03 pm
Posts: 2030
Shalana wrote:
The story says that the kamael were created by the giants to be soldiers against the gods.
And since the kamael were used to battle the gods, the gods punished them by sealing them into an other dimension. (I also heard some crap about the 3 kamael heroes killing the eldest daughter of Einhasad, but imo It is bullcrap)


is there anything u don't know about the l2story?:D
dude, all i know about l2 is the races' story and that's all:D

i hope l3 will be totally different and don't inculde kamaels
rather an animal race, that i would like to see, or sth normal and not darkish, perhaps nature based chars
so far the hunting grounds sucked too, almost 0 forest area, everything's dungeon, cave or desert, totally dull


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
primeval isle is something of that sort
fotd=smth of that sort but darkish
dark forest=what a lolname -its not even a forest
ev=smth of that sort but meh..looks a lot like fantasy isle+trees

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:49 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 am
Posts: 2657
Lhyno wrote:
Shalana wrote:
The story says that the kamael were created by the giants to be soldiers against the gods.
And since the kamael were used to battle the gods, the gods punished them by sealing them into an other dimension. (I also heard some crap about the 3 kamael heroes killing the eldest daughter of Einhasad, but imo It is bullcrap)


is there anything u don't know about the l2story?:D
dude, all i know about l2 is the races' story and that's all:D

i hope l3 will be totally different and don't inculde kamaels
rather an animal race, that i would like to see, or sth normal and not darkish, perhaps nature based chars
so far the hunting grounds sucked too, almost 0 forest area, everything's dungeon, cave or desert, totally dull



Would you like Bears like in Tera? :D
I liked them, but i think that Dryads are a damn good idea :)

And about Lineage history, well, it is far more interesting then the history of the real world xD


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:52 pm 
Count

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 941
Maybe l2 should introduce like a death knight or something, something you cant make until you are a certain level :D
As for a new race, how about them make up one, something like the angels army of einhansad coming to destroy the world and start anew :D

_________________
Hi there


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
imo its time for something new that hasnt been introduced in the storyline
something that would drastically change the situation

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 pm 
Count

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 941
GoDs3nD wrote:
imo its time for something new that hasnt been introduced in the storyline
something that would drastically change the situation


The gods coming to give the whole world an ass kicking!

_________________
Hi there


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:45 pm 
Duke

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:03 pm
Posts: 2030
Shalana wrote:
Would you like Bears like in Tera? :D
I liked them, but i think that Dryads are a damn good idea :)

wolves, raccoons, bears, foxes, dunno just sth like that, imo it rly misses that, too many humanistic things with just skin color change

amrx, imo if there would be a race for what u need to do sth would remove the balance or ppl would just start making it for show-off

imo, it's just really time to switch worlds, l2 is already at it's maximum and now it tries to give in a new continents
the seal of shilien idea could rly be a good idea as a starter of l2, introducing a whole new world


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:42 am 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12404
another world of darkness and destruction
what else would be the place where shilen lives?

_________________
http://bladensoul.eu/
Blade & Soul fansite - discussion forum,weekly polls,media,news


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:49 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 am
Posts: 2657
Shilien sleeps in the Underworld, which she created, after the gods defeated her in the Palace of The Gods, where the Battle of the Gods (Shilen, the Demons and the Dragons vs Gods and Angels) took place.

The injuries she got in the battle seemed to be fatal, so she left her body and retreated to the Underworld to rest, and gather armies. Everything which dies, enters to the underworld, where Shilien is the ruler, and those whose will is not strong enough slowly become demons to serve her. Her body was sealed in the Seal of Shilien, where her most loyal servants were searching for ways to awake her from her dream.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:04 pm 
Count

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 941
So by opening the seal, she awakens... which leads the path to the underworld, which, unlike gracia, will be able to be used by all levels of characters, since its size will be a bit smaller of elmore's....

Where the new race, *insert name here* exists also underground, however which to try and conquer the "upper world"!

For those who want a bit better understanding, play/read about final fantasy 4, the one with cecil and rosa.


At least i hope it will be something like that :D

_________________
Hi there


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 am
Posts: 2657
New race...
Demons? :D
I think not. There are already lots of dark attributed races in the game :D
Darkelves, Humans (Yea they are dark attributed like it or not. They are created by the god of destruction and darkness.), Kamael... It was cool for a time, but honestly I think it would be really boring to get one more race like that...


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:43 pm 
Count

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 941
Shalana wrote:
New race...
Demons? :D
I think not. There are already lots of dark attributed races in the game :D
Darkelves, Humans (Yea they are dark attributed like it or not. They are created by the god of destruction and darkness.), Kamael... It was cool for a time, but honestly I think it would be really boring to get one more race like that...


Well, in ff that race are dwarfs, but we could have like.... beasts or something.... humanoids!

_________________
Hi there


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 3 a little far… - 2011!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:52 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:23 am
Posts: 2657
New Race: Silenos
It pwnz, because being a blue goat ownz everything.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement