Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:06 pm 
Vassal

Lhyno wrote:
Breal wrote:
AoC > WoW > L2 - idea and gameplay
AoC > L2 > WoW Graphics

True, but I don't want to pay to play an MMO:)
I rather spend my money on something useful.

L2>any other MOFO game
/end
go post on another srv with ur wow
cartoon network>wow so plsssssssssss STFu ^^

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:19 pm 
Duke

Breal wrote:

I don't agree at all. Gameplay, maybe, idea, NO WAY. The gameplay superiority of wow is fading in time. WoW is an mmo for nolifers that like to raid and stay in instances all day long, if you ask me. WHAT'S THE FUN IN RAIDING FOR FUCKS'S SAKE? BEATING AN AI?
Making lvl 70 is too easy, and that's very stupid. Let's create 123901239k characters shall we?
Second, WoW was intended for pvp firstly. Well, it sucks big time at pvp. Pve? WoW is a pve game, and that's it. The split alliance vs horde is a great idea, i admit i always liked faction servers in l2 too. BUT let's say i like trolls. But i hate being in the horde. Why didn't they give you an opportunity to choose your faction? And then, if your friend is in the alliance, how are you supposed to communicate? You speak orcish, while your friend speaks common.
Mass pvp? WoW wants itself a great mass pvp game. The only problem is, the mass pvp is done by a battleground system.

All that, while l2 has a much more balanced pvp system (remember, we have dueling system), the pve is resumed to grinding more, not that shit make one level take a quest and you get one more lvl in plus. The raids are almost as well organised as wow, the mass pvp is outstanding, we have arenas, we have the COLISEUM, WE HAVE SIEGES! WE HAVE CLAN WARS.

I wouldn't say the idea of wow is better. Stupid AI beating vs pvp? You see, that's not comparable.

And age of conan is a new mmo. It shouldn't exactly be compared to l2, because it brings new things. Maybe aoc expansions will be match to l3, we don't know.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:02 pm 
Duke

Aerondir wrote:
Lhyno wrote:
Breal wrote:
AoC > L2 > WoW Graphics

True, but I don't want to pay to play an MMO:)
I rather spend my money on something useful.

L2>any other MOFO game
/end
go post on another srv with ur wow
cartoon network>wow so plsssssssssss STFu ^^

Oh, ty very much to think of that I like wow, where there are 10years old kids' fantasies are jumping around with idiot names.
But this topic is not about wow-l2 comparison, I meant it for age of conan, because most ppl thinks that it will be better, way better, but l3 might be better than AoC, who knows?
I bet you haven't tried AoC yet, coz yes, L2 is the best mmo w/o AoC in the list.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:13 pm 
Duke

Yeah, but this isn't about aoc either. I haven't tried it because i'm not interested in new games atm. When ut3 and assassin's creed got out, i was thirsty for games, now i'm quiet.

That may be the reason why people haven't played aoc yet.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:01 pm 
Forum Troll

ffs l2>all gtfo lamerhaterz!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:33 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
ffs l2>all gtfo lamerhaterz!

shut up, everyone has the right to like what they want! (i see a clan kick here? :P)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:50 pm 
Forum Troll

wtf? u shut up niigah!
this is not topic for the aoc or wow or even comparing those games!
here is posted l3 info and wtf is happenin?lets start posting stupid question stupid answer in general l2 discussion!wtf?!!!

Quote:
NCsoft representative Kim said, “It is true, I was shocked when we had to stop the development of Lineage 3 in May; However, we are going to start all over on January, 2008. We are going to put all of our online gaming technology we’ve earned through the past ten years into this project.” He then stated, they will NOT be using the Unreal 3 Engine, but creating their own.

The Lineage 3 Project will begin next year January 1st, and will be announced to the public in 2011

i dont see nothing like:wich game is better?aoc,wow,l2?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:41 am 
Duke

L2: You have a reason for playing...xp get good gear become nobless then hero and rule in pvp.You also go to sieges and wars....

WoW: You xp and get very good gear in one month the most and just pvp with these elephants and tigers or whatever they are :roll: :roll:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:46 pm 
Viscount

some1 in the 1st page had hardware problem, so:
1. it's only an ART, game MAY look like that in very high +DX 11.
2. it won't be that good [graphic] in 2011.
3. in 2008 ATI-AMD is planning to reales 16 core cpus where intel on 8 [about intel>ati-amd]
4. nVidiass graphics till 2011 will be also a physics card [nVidia bought ageia], hope ati-amd will not fall back.
5. hardware will be cheaper. take a look at prices of best graphics now. theyr much lower then prices of best graphics that were released 2 or 3 years ago. [in the day of release].

i actually hope that they will do something with gameplay. like u will actualy have to be faceing enemy, not 'auto targeting' as it is now. also i'd like to see this 'covering by tank' thing. that could be nice, juz imagine sieges xD.
i wonder abotu mobs, world, and other stuff. do u think they will create new realm, or they will expand this that we r playing now, with more mobs and old re-genered, and with beautifully glowing AC+16 with bloody red glow.
also i'd like to see some 'honor' stat, that will change minimum ur color [ppl with very high honor r glowing with little white light like angels and ppl with low honor stat r glowing with dark red and theyr char is darkened].

that's all for the moment.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:16 pm 
Marquis

i like the autofacing really makes the world go round
the graphics wont be a problem
im intereseted in the gameplay more then the graphics
AND FOR GODS SAKE MAKE A DWARF MAGE !!!!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:30 pm 
Duke

Thinking about that, Lineage 3 will probably mean that all private servers will shut down...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:36 pm 
Forum Troll

dont think so;]

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:33 pm 
Marquis

any new l3 screenshots ?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:31 pm 
Baron

Search for l2 Gracia ..L2 Official server :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 pm 
Duke

Sekkurel wrote:
i like the autofacing really makes the world go round
the graphics wont be a problem
im intereseted in the gameplay more then the graphics
AND FOR GODS SAKE MAKE A DWARF MAGE !!!!!

yeah, once, looking for high rate to have some fun, I found a server with custom dwarf mages (spoiler), and the couriosity just banged at me at 156437276264367k Km/s, but unfortunately I couldnt play there, cant remeber why :S but Im sure it was either overpowered or rly sucked, my bet goes to overpowered, they wanted to make a revolutionare class, and probably made a god (im imagining a dwarf with stun, drain, lots of debuffs and powerful nukes)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next