Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:49 am 
Duke

According to what mistakes ncsoft had done alrdy, jumping would unbalance something for sure. Like targeting, or there will be a superjump skill or some sjit like that :?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:44 am 
Viscount

Man jumping not super jump or hyper jump or rocket jump. Jumping will affect targeting?! So now for sure jumping will affect somthing. Why do ppl are so afraid of change? When there is a new chronic or throne ppl start to say no, no the last one was better. So if no new things then why update the game at all and we should all play lineage 1.
BTW that will be lineage 3 not 2 or 1 and they can implement jumping because is a new game.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:29 am 
Baron

Yeah add jumping and lets double the lag... imagine on Aden siege ppl jumping around lol. Besides i dont think NCSOFT are that stupid to copy from the shit WoW dude,why dont u go play it,i see u miss it.

- Why do you smoke anyways?
- Fuck you, dude.
-------------------------------
"- Do you know what nemezis means? A righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case, by an horrible cunt - me."

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:54 am 
Viscount

Quote:
Jumping? Go play WoW kiddo? Are u freakin insane or sumthing? Ill quit this game if the characters jump LOL

And just for this u will quit? :lol: :lol:
Quote:
Besides i dont think NCSOFT are that stupid to copy from the shit WoW

I dont think wow invented jumping in a rpg.
Quote:
Yeah add jumping and lets double the lag... imagine on Aden siege ppl jumping around lol.

So i u mind if ppl will be able to jump in lineage they will all jump around like frogs for no reason? So if u play wow u will do that, jump around and think u get better evasion 2xLOL? Its not cs.
Its better for the game because it will be more dinamic in pvp (no jumping up and down)
And wtf does jumping has to do with lag???
I am starting to like this topic a lot because i see how some ppl get all no,no dont change anything. Let lineage 3 be like 2

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:08 am 
Baron

L2 better stays like this cuz it got fucked enough with the kamaels... cant imagine wut will be next lol... and ofc ill quit l2 if they add jumping cuz if they add jump they'll add things related to WoW also, since the first rpg with jumping is the shit WoW.
About the jumping for no reason- u think ppl wont jump all the time? The pvp is dynamic enough dude... dunno what class u play but if u play support classes ofc it is a boring pvp for you...
Okay just imagine wut happens if a dagger and mage pvp. Mage jumps all the time,shoot jump,shoot ,jump and we all know daggers got shit hp and cp and the most important thing for them is to target fast and believe me they'll have problems if their targets jump ...
Dude imo jumping will make alot of players quit this game as it becomes more and more like WoW ... So why dont u go back to WoW and spam there or go BunnyHop at CS ok? Seems u cant imagine what's gonna happen if they add jumping ...

- Fuck you, dude.
"- Do you know what nemezis means? A righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case, by an horrible cunt - me."

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:25 am 
Viscount

Before u have an opinion on games play them and then give u comment. I played wow but i am playing lineage because i like it more.
Quote:
since the first rpg with jumping is the shit WoW.

OMG are u sure about this? U are a simple simon. Go play a cards game and u will be happy.
U cant stand kamaels? I bet u LOVE C4. U cant stop progress.
Go and live i a cave with some animal skin on u and make a funny noise when u see fire.
We were talking about what we would like lineage 3 to be like. And u come along and u say nothing about this topic. U just dont want any new stuff. So that makes u a spamer.

Quote:
Seems u cant imagine what's gonna happen if they add jumping ...
we all going to be happy because we can jump over the rock u live under

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:33 am 
Baron

Wanna bet they wont add jumping fucktard? L2 is unique! It has nothing related with any other RPGs gameplay. First rpg with sieges = l2 .Now Silkroad added sieges. WoW will add too next expansion. AoC has sieges and RBs. Make a topic and ask ppl this question - "Who thinks kamaels were mistake and who doesnt?" k? L2 is a mature game,kiddo i saw many guys at age of 40+ playing this game. How u think they gonna react if they add jumping? Are u in the kindergarden or sumthing? You build ur RPG knowledge on the shit WoW and everything different u see u think as a bullshit like "LOL l2 dont have jumping,lets add and jump around while singing "Ops i did it again" !"... Gtfo ok?

- Fuck you, dude.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:22 pm 
Viscount

Do u know my age? Why are u afraid of jumping? U really are a simple simon. I really hate ppl how dont want new things and most of the time this things are better.

I will not post here any more because u cant fight with a person how has a rested mind.

Last edited by frosty on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:29 pm 
Marquis

LOOK AT mE! I jumped into this mountain and I camp ppl with my ubber ++ b0w... OH YEAH...

It's gayish, so what? I like gayish.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:31 pm 
Viscount

Remember, it's a topic about Lineage III. If you want to talk about WoW and L2, please create a new topic

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:47 pm 
Duke

I'm not afraid of changes, I hate kamael's look but I like their skills, I like some of the skill changes that had been made, but there are a few changes that can ruin the game. If ncsoft would give back the fast sleep for nukers, it's still a change, but would you play with any fighter based char for pvp?
What I could understand, is that anything what ncsoft makes, that does not bother you.

About L3, well, the new engine idea is awesome, so that I bet it would go better with the world of lineage and there will be less geodata bugs or crashes, what would be awesome.
I hope they'll remake the animations and sounds too 8)

About the system requirements, most games nowadays keep the requirements low, for both dx9 and dx10 and coz of the illegality I don't think so that you need a new comp to play l3 if you can play l2 on max graph.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:29 pm 
Forum Troll

l0ok guys.. why every topic slightly goes to wow vs l2?cuz those are best games standing atm?(mean mmorpgs)
ok i agree but the theme of l2 and wow are absolutely different..wow is kiddo fairyland..ok nvm if u like elven female with violet hair go play wow..
if u like huge bull/cow jumpin around like mad-go play wow..
ofcourse l2 can be much more realistical if we can jump,flex and use all other wow options..or sleep
but dont forget..l2 is a game and SHOULD remane as a game..ofcourse we all want better games,better graphyx and etc etc etc..but why the hell u need it?to see orcish female jumpin around?
i hope there will be gameplay changes and interface as well..cuz enchanting in kml sux..or we still dont have flying ships(at least european offies),no flying mounts(wow has shitloadz of those)..only 1-the dragon.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:59 pm 
Marquis

AoC > WoW > L2 - idea and gameplay
AoC > L2 > WoW Graphics

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:42 pm 
Duke

Breal wrote:
AoC > WoW > L2 - idea and gameplay
AoC > L2 > WoW Graphics

True, but I don't want to pay to play an MMO:)
I rather spend my money on something useful.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:57 pm 
Duke

I played wow too, and it was not sooo bad. I mean i'm a kid who never wants to grow up. I love the colors and everything, but through i think L2 is better (31 class :P in wow there is only 9)
I think jumping doesn't so bad. Sometimes it can be very irritating, when u start to run through a stonebridge and u cannot go through, because u can't jump on it. I mean in normal life u would be able to step on it, but in game your character juststop and dont move....

I'm sure that NCsoft must change some things, for example i would be the most happy person if the subclasses would be able to reach lvl 85 But i think it will be a dream forever...

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next