Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:58 pm 
Marquis

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:42 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: lolbg
FunMax wrote:
jedais use this set in star wars episode 5

be gone hater

_________________
t4rd wrote:
in H5 titan dont make dmg, you need 2 parties support to can make 5 hits with big dmg with titan


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:14 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am
Posts: 1881
Image 420 points in a week lolz :D

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:44 pm 
Elder

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:01 pm
Posts: 176
gj, only serbidor is where donate hero, and formulas is from prelude:D :D

_________________
getalife


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:19 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am
Posts: 1881
well i pwned donators soo :D

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:59 am 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:21 am
Posts: 315
i tell it many times every unskilled and not good equiped noob can farm easy points in oly with tank, why you dont pick other class and take 420 points? :D

_________________
Image
IdooL wrote:
u ppl forget Str influences doombringer Skill Crit Rate since 1911

Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:10 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am
Posts: 1881
/facepalm when i was unskilled in l2 u werent even playing l2... why should u flame on every pic b1tch? u wnt me to prove to you that im a skilled pal or what?

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:04 pm 
Heir

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:30 pm
Posts: 67
FunMax wrote:
i tell it many times every unskilled and not good equiped noob can farm easy points in oly with tank, why you dont pick other class and take 420 points? :D

THIS. oly is tank zone every1 know that, try to make 420 pts with another class then ill tell you PRO


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am
Posts: 1881
/facepalm ur just noobs and cant win them ;d

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 pm 
Elder

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:01 pm
Posts: 176
thehook1227 wrote:
FunMax wrote:
i tell it many times every unskilled and not good equiped noob can farm easy points in oly with tank, why you dont pick other class and take 420 points? :D

THIS. oly is tank zone every1 know that, try to make 420 pts with another class then ill tell you PRO


oly is tank zone? SUCH A KIDQQ. join server where arent rates starting with 3 zero's ,w/o java files and argument it again mofo.

_________________
getalife


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:16 pm 
Heir

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:30 pm
Posts: 67
Oddijs wrote:
thehook1227 wrote:
FunMax wrote:
i tell it many times every unskilled and not good equiped noob can farm easy points in oly with tank, why you dont pick other class and take 420 points? :D

THIS. oly is tank zone every1 know that, try to make 420 pts with another class then ill tell you PRO


oly is tank zone? SUCH A KIDQQ. join server where arent rates starting with 3 zero's ,w/o java files and argument it again mofo.

lol another tard here, im speaking about HR rates which NoFreaksAllowed play there atm. lmao


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 pm 
Baron
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:42 pm
Posts: 217
terr1bl3 wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:
Image

Whats that set?

The real question is, whats that game?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:52 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 pm
Posts: 1073
Location: Cape Town,South Africa
iFlawless wrote:
terr1bl3 wrote:
Whats that set?

The real question is, whats that game?



hmm.. lineage2 maybe? anyone who play l2 since c1/c2/c3 know that l2 is same and boring with every new update

GoD is way better then the older chronicles.. cuz its like new game after 85 .. not like the older chronicles


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:02 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:21 am
Posts: 315
bemyfrag wrote:
hmm.. lineage2 maybe? anyone who play l2 since c1/c2/c3 know that l2 is same and boring with every new update

GoD is way better then the older chronicles.. cuz its like new game after 85 .. not like the older chronicles

nope thats not L2, in good old times when if you want C grade set you must craft it game wasnt boring, it become boring when shitty elemental system come and then x3 elements on each part and when you full your set then new set come, you farm to craft it then farm to element it, then new set come ... and then you just say FU retards i wont farm anymore shitty elements

_________________
Image
IdooL wrote:
u ppl forget Str influences doombringer Skill Crit Rate since 1911

Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:50 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am
Posts: 1881
i smell tears...

_________________
Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Post your ATM pics here
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:32 pm 
Heir

Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:09 am
Posts: 68
Image-----------Image------------Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy