Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Clan recruiting for Shock-world.com Epilogue x9 in march
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:22 pm 
Knight

Odin wrote:
i dont like cp system, maybe i would go to old clan system where is no stupid constant parties and must playing time.
random life is most fun, never know what pro or noob will be in your pp in deep loa or catacombs, surviving with random ppl is fun. with old friends and pro players its boring, same gameplay, same roles... routine gameplay.

Haven't played l2 for about 5months but I was hoping to find any interesting populated server and play for fun just the way you described.

No russian community (can't really say I have something against em I even went to Sochi for a week it's just that when it comes on playing l2 with em I'd rather shoot myself) and most importantly to avoid that annoying, stupid and disturbing CP system where you are obligated to play like a nolifer or else you will get kicked out of clan and sh1t.

Odin kudos for keeping up that spirit and if you find anything interesting and worth spending time, please pm me here and let me know!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:07 pm 
Marquis

ALegendNamedTapion wrote:
Odin wrote:
i dont like cp system, maybe i would go to old clan system where is no stupid constant parties and must playing time.
random life is most fun, never know what pro or noob will be in your pp in deep loa or catacombs, surviving with random ppl is fun. with old friends and pro players its boring, same gameplay, same roles... routine gameplay.

Haven't played l2 for about 5months but I was hoping to find any interesting populated server and play for fun just the way you described.

No russian community (can't really say I have something against em I even went to Sochi for a week it's just that when it comes on playing l2 with em I'd rather shoot myself) and most importantly to avoid that annoying, stupid and disturbing CP system where you are obligated to play like a nolifer or else you will get kicked out of clan and sh1t.

Odin kudos for keeping up that spirit and if you find anything interesting and worth spending time, please pm me here and let me know!

actually im glad there is ppl like me who loves hardcore, original, unique lineage 2 gameplay like it was in c1-c6-gracia. and i was always like this, loved this random life, reroling classes just to feel ct/loa/woa/cc and other zones random party funs ;)
currently im playing in l2gangstarr, c6 x7, absulutery briliant server, but lacks online, just 700 online, but features are perfect, no op donation just hats and 2nd prof... also international server, but as random i cant find parties... just 5 clans per server, and they are using these retarded cp systems.... so still playing, but looking foward to future servers, and maybe more overcrowded ones. Cause as random u need a lot of other randoms to play freely, to find ppl in all zones, not just in few well known ones.
still waiting for rpg club ir dex to open gracia or c6 server, but rpg club is absolutely dead in forums and most of servers, and dex is opening that retarded h5 chronicle.... so dont know what to suggest atm :|

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:11 am 
Marquis

idk why ppl love interlude so much. the game is woody as fck just like it was in Prelude-C1. archers>All in pvp. I dont like the cp system too but it seems to be the only way to be a factor. oly is boring as fck aswell. seems like gracia is the most balanced client and oly is much more interesting then interlude.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:35 am 
Marquis

bemyfrag wrote:
idk why ppl love interlude so much. the game is woody as fck just like it was in Prelude-C1. archers>All in pvp. I dont like the cp system too but it seems to be the only way to be a factor. oly is boring as fck aswell. seems like gracia is the most balanced client and oly is much more interesting then interlude.

im against h5, but its clear that h5 is most balanced, oly arenas sucks like hell, but classes are very balanced.
Gracia oly is bad, nice arenas, but kamaels were on fire back then... absolutely unstoppable, only uber good and lucky mage,destro or dagger could take them... archer sucked in gracia... both pve and oly.

dont get me wrong i like gracia, and i would love it more if there would be no vitality and common items. dynasty items, hellbound its very interesting. C6 had more fun but was more hardcore, in low rates u neded to grind lvl a LOT, lack of adena if u solo even for d grd (not talking about dwarves). but it was fun low lvl, no c stuff in shop, ppl were crafting d c b items, raiding low lvl raids, in gracia c grd is in shop so most of ppl started raiding from b grd raids, in h5 when they added a grd to shop only top raids... so the newer chronicle less fun at low rate, and too eassy item getting and leveling up. c6 and gracia mix would be great just with few exceptions.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:41 am 
Count

not more ppl love interlude
just interlude lovers are fuckwits and have to share theyr grief with the entire world whereas the others dont realy care and play the game
there are also ppl that think a kamael broke into theyr house at night and butt raped theyr father

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:50 am 
Heir

IL was simply the best chronicle.It did indeed lack balance,but that
could be overcome with a proper pt formation.

Its oly was pure and genuine.The pvp was
much better and straightforward,than newer chronicles.

In terms of balance,the one that achieved that was H5.
Many people don't like it,though,and for a good amount
of reasons if you ask me.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:41 pm 
Marquis

Sephirothrex wrote:
IL was simply the best chronicle.It did indeed lack balance,but that
could be overcome with a proper pt formation.

Its oly was pure and genuine.The pvp was
much better and straightforward,than newer chronicles.

In terms of balance,the one that achieved that was H5.
Many people don't like it,though,and for a good amount
of reasons if you ask me.

oly pure and genuine ? oly wasnt that bad but in GF its much much better .in interlude it just lacks of outplay potentional its just class dominance vs "N" class .also mass pvp is owned by archers ONLY i dont get ur point there. U are right about low lvl raids and fun at low lvls but Lineage is grind only game and pre interlude the grind was way too much tho. Everybody got preferences. its just my opinion here

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:44 pm 
Marquis

personaly i like gracia oly vs interlude more. bigger arena sucked, no strategies just run and shoot. in gracia there was small arena and few corners so even fastest runners can be caught. h5 arenas are worst thing ever. those things in middle colons ,statues are so op, just go watch first video in youtube about h5 oly, ull see that ppl just running around these statues and shooting from glitch parts... fast classes has insane advantage... there was topics in guru and na forums about this, and it took a lot time to fix most of bugs. still even without buggy stuff there arenas are evil.

oaiazzz wrote:
not more ppl love interlude
just interlude lovers are fuckwits and have to share theyr grief with the entire world whereas the others dont realy care and play the game
there are also ppl that think a kamael broke into theyr house at night and butt raped theyr father

till freya came on they were raping our entire families. dont tell me that u dont remember uber op skill power damage, slh steal divinity and berserker aoe stun who could catch u from one side arena to another.... kamaels were raping everyone

+add that attribute bugland when they were introduced... solo kill raids with dark 150 vs dark weakness.... and that was in global, im not even talking about private servers miracles.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:48 pm 
Count

youre just a fucking sheep...with according excuses

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:06 pm 
Marquis

oaiazzz wrote:
youre just a fucking sheep...with according excuses

no im nostalgic l2 players who loved unique and original gameplay.

btw im at least not gipsy lik u ;o

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:17 pm 
Count

like i sayd

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm 
Elder

Hello there , clan is still looking for 4 more people to close all parties , + looking for internationals lf clan without CP. Info pm or skype ,

PS. Sorry for SPAM in topic about nostalgic interlude players , oh , wai...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:05 pm 
Elder

Looking for 3 randoms to close our parties ,

recruiting full cp's or at least 6+ ppl groups

also lf random solo players who will to play without CP - not casuals

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:06 pm 
Elder

Melee CP lf high active Prophet