Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:58 am 
Vagabond

So which is the best castle a clan can get in Interlude and which is the best clan hall location? In the server I'm playing clan halls in Goddard have already been taken so it is not an option. Is Rune, Aden or Schuttgart a better option?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Best castle and clan hall in Interlude?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:16 am 
Duke

Castle Giran of course because of the taxes and CH Aden nearest the GK, was there ever even a question about that :mrgreen:

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:37 pm 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:
Castle Giran of course because of the taxes and CH Aden nearest the GK, was there ever even a question about that :mrgreen:

What about the clan halls that allow you to to turn a Fenrir into a Snow Fenfrir?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:46 pm 
Duke

inkblot wrote:
Herlitz wrote:

What about the clan halls that allow you to to turn a Fenrir into a Snow Fenfrir?

Strong point... However, one may argue you don't need a Fenrir in a first place if you have a GK right behind your house :P

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:12 am 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:
inkblot wrote:
Herlitz wrote:

Strong point... However, one may argue you don't need a Fenrir in a first place if you have a GK right behind your house :P

Its not for riding. A properly equipped and controlled Fenrir can do a lot of damage.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:08 am 
Duke

inkblot wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
inkblot wrote:
Herlitz wrote:

Its not for riding. A properly equipped and controlled Fenrir can do a lot of damage.

Hmm, fair enough. Though you should also consider the fact you save some time compared to running from some cheap far away CH to GK, which transforms into more time for farming, which will eventually transfer into better equip. You see, every time you run to the GK you save at least 5 seconds compared to other Aden clan halls, so maybe some 10 or 20 years down the line it will eventually mitigate the advantage you obtained by having a snow fenrir :idea:

btw. can't all Aden clan halls transfer the snow fenrir anyway? I can't even remember :D

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:58 pm 
Vagabond

It's Interlude, Fenrirs are not a thing :D For sure in IL the best CH is Goddard for it's best CH teleports.

For castles I'd say Rune, as it can have insanely high manor production, taxes are overrated IMHO.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:51 am 
Duke

Trottel wrote:
It's Interlude, Fenrirs are not a thing :D For sure in IL the best CH is Goddard for it's best CH teleports.

For castles I'd say Rune, as it can have insanely high manor production, taxes are overrated IMHO.

yeah good point about the fernris too :D Personally I never liked Rune CHs too much, they always felt so remote and far from everything :?

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:29 pm 
Vagabond

Herlitz wrote:
Trottel wrote:

yeah good point about the fernris too :D Personally I never liked Rune CHs too much, they always felt so remote and far from everything :?

Yeah, so that's why I'm saying Rune for Castle, Goddard for CH :) Though Rune CH can be nice too in IL, with the drop spot for destros (for instant frenzy hp before Gate Chant, without the combat stance). Or for quick VoS access, though it is only a good thing until you level up mages

OfflineProfile