Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2ETINA=L2EVE=L2EARTH ADMIN LIFE THREATS/DOX/IDENTITY SCAM!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:15 pm 
Heir

Silly scammer aka l2etina/l2earth is renaming in l2eve in order to milk as much money as he can, kinda a shame pmfun accepted to put their banner on their website, but I mean money is money I don't blame yall or pretend you are part of this endless scam.
If you have any doubt you can go on https://web.archive.org/web/20230601185337/https://l2eve.com/ and check by yourselves the homepage source.

L2EARTH FINAL IP ROUTING

L2ETINA FINAL IP ROUTING

L2EVE FINAL IP ROUTING

HE FORGOT EVEN TO CHANGE THE SIGNUP LINK FROM ETINA TO EVE

HERE COMES MORE JUICE, SHADY MAN, BUFF STORES...DOES IT RING A BELL?

Congratulations for censoring the truth.
Do you know what happens in similar scenarios?
Google "Andrew Tate vs BBC" for a quick reminder, don't ever try to fool the internet for money buddy, nothing good can come next.

He even started with the impersonation/doxxing/life threats now, if you had any doubt about what I posted now everything should be crystal clear.
Let's begin with a nice police report tomorrow, then we'll see what will happen next, stay tuned.

Good luck stealing money from people this time, your era is over gipsy...

Last edited by ObjectiveGuy on Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: l2etina=l2eve=l2earth
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:06 pm 
Forum Troll

objectively speaking (pun intended)
thats the situation with all l2 servers - they are owned by same people re-launching under different brand with copycat websites

the only thing that baffles me how lame/unprofessional/stupid they are call it whatever you want
leave all the exploits, unfair competition/corruption, rmt aside

why in the world until this project they run trash l2joke files when l2off files (even with the classic client shoe-horned) have been circulating the net for long time. and they are good, alot better than 90% of java builds.
if you are a true l2 fan, if you are interested in the server-side part of it, if you are actively hosting server you will inevitably get access to them for free

maybe i should host an l2 server for christs sake?

ps:
id like to take a moment to thank all my giga chad friends who been sending me new stuff as soon as they found it <3

long story short:
noone gives a shit-it sux anyway

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: l2etina=l2eve=l2earth
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:23 pm 
Vagabond

At this point in time yes, you'd definitely do better than these people

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2ETINA=L2EVE=L2EARTH ADMIN
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:39 pm 
Duke

ObjectiveGuy wrote:
As expected etina trying to rename and milk more money, what left me shocked is pmfun's admin deleting all posts and threads about it.

Original posts are here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=77975

I also merged your topics into one and changed the title of your topic. I personally don't agree with this practice either and the admin should be (at very least) more transparent about it, but please keep the conversation civil; calling someone a "pedo and groomer" is a serious accusation which must be substantiated with some evidence, which has not been provided so far.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2ETINA=L2EVE=L2EARTH ADMIN LIFE THREATS/DOX/SCAMMER
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:50 pm 
Vagabond

The "revelations" are neither new or exclusive to this one server. Afaik they never really hid it as it was announced.
All l2 servers have been doing the same thing for at least 10 years now. This topic is just some paid shill trying to chase the playerbase into the next project which inevitably will fail in 2 weeks as per usual.

About the milking part, i joined earth and i can say they have the shittiest donate ive seen, so idk what are they "milking". Perhaps its the black market stuff ? Which again is not exclusive to this one server as that is the usual scheme for all l2 servers.

As someone who plays since 2004 i can say im ashamed of the community and the GMs actions of the vast majoirty of the servers.
You simply cannot have fun in l2 anymore, and in the rare case you do, 100% of the time, some drama happens, and the server is toast.

L2 players have become the ultimate sheeps that server hop every 2-3 weeks and ruin servers as they go about it.
Following paid clans was the downfall of L2.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:54 pm 
Heir

Linkoyn wrote:
The "revelations" are neither new or exclusive to this one server. Afaik they never really hid it as it was announced.

Are you delusional?
When did l2eve aka etina ever announced they are the same person under another name?
It's crystal clear, he's trying to get the early donations (witch are the majority since you can leverage on people hype whenever "NEW" project open) by having a clean start under a new name trying to gain back the reputation they've screwed since they opened the same lame shitty project 5 times in less than a year and nobody sane in his mind would ever drop a single euro to him anymore.
What was said by etina himself is that he sold his crap java files to this l2earth guy, guess what...cap!
All three servers and webpages are hosted on the same exact machine inside OVH, kinda odd counting the fact this "new" l2eve guy pretends to not be etina and etina himself pretends to not be anyhow associated with this l2eve guy.
He even forgot etina's youtube videos and signup link in his homepage, he tried to hide everything by changing the html code but I already had cached all his pages on waybackmachine https://web.archive.org/web/20230601185337/https://l2eve.com/
Same modus operandi, discord filled with bought bots from Celestine (the guy noticed after years that his interfaces are garbage and started selling stolen/"shared" discord tokens from combolist communities, didn't discover anything new, just reselling other people's job...as usual I would say).
Quote:
All l2 servers have been doing the same thing for at least 10 years now.

Not Reborn or ElmoreLab, just to name two of the biggest names out of many others who kept their integrity towards the years.
Quote:
This topic is just some paid shill trying to chase the playerbase into the next project which inevitably will fail in 2 weeks as per usual.

Couldn't care less about that part of the community, they do it simply to rmt and have some quick fun, I don't agree with that but at each his own.
My objective here is to ALERT the other part of the community that is looking for a low rate interlude project since the market is not offering anything at the moment, Reborn C4 to Interlude progressive project is dated late 2024 and ElmoreLab needs to finish his C5 roadmap before even thinking about upgrading.
Quote:
As someone who plays since 2004 i can say im ashamed of the community and the GMs actions of the vast majoirty of the servers.
You simply cannot have fun in l2 anymore, and in the rare case you do, 100% of the time, some drama happens, and the server is toast.
L2 players have become the ultimate sheeps that server hop every 2-3 weeks and ruin servers as they go about it.

I simply agree on this last one, not much to say except that the l2 mafia is proving my point by impersonating me, doxxing and making death threats for being exposed, having this as a consequence of my thread is indeed the cherry on top of the cake.
If I was etina aka l2earth aka l2eve, I would've played it dumb instead of demonstrating to be dumb.

Last edited by ObjectiveGuy on Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:05 pm 
Heir

Small update on how rotten are his garbage servers...
etina the simp gave 29 buffs slots to her while the rest of the server can have max 28.

He never fails to be corrupted, on x3 and x4 server he gave her top B weapon and 1k crystal B, then she begged me to do her sub quest.

24+4=29 only on l2etina...I mean l2earth...I meeeeeaaaaan l2eve

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:06 pm 
Vagabond

ObjectiveGuy wrote:
Small update on how rotten are his garbage servers...
etina the simp gave 29 buffs slots to her while the rest of the server can have max 28.

He never fails to be corrupted, on x3 and x4 server he gave her top B weapon and 1k crystal B, then she begged me to do her sub quest.

24+4=29 only on l2etina...I mean l2earth...I meeeeeaaaaan l2eve

That's not 29 buffs, nobless is not counted as buff and and obviously toggles are not counted towards the buff bar....

Ofc people are getting paid to play, that exist in any l2 server, except the 2 exceptions that u mentioned and actually noone knows to what extend that is true even for those 2 servers.
Its not a new practice to pay (and help ingame) to individuals and cps to promote the server and stimulate the sheep to hop on the server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:58 pm 
Vagabond

After watching the vid i just wanted to add what a sad clown you must be to delete all your sent messages and get no confirmation about anything besides completed quests that take 1hour to do anyway...
Im surprised that you think this is some kind of shocking revelation, it happens on every server you just dont get ppl to admit it that often. That girl is just a server advertisement, she literally does the giveaways which are paid by the admin...
Not that i defend this, but it happens everywhere, the biggest servers, the biggest streamers. Do you actually think that people like BoH are not paid to play ?

I mean after the 29buff joke no one should take you seriously.... you actually believe that toogles are counted towards the buff bar and that says alot. Either a paid shill or a sad clown that complains about every server for just about anything.

tldr:

Nothing to see in this topic.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:28 am 
Heir

Quote:
After watching the vid i just wanted to add what a sad clown you must be to delete all your sent messages and get no confirmation about anything besides completed quests that take 1hour to do anyway...
Fates whisper quest = top B weapon + 984 crystal B (we are talking about x3 and x4 server so no gm shop like you are for sure used to)
Mimirs elixir quest = 100 moonstone shard
Make yourself the calculation how much adena are needed and if a 2 hours every 3 days prime time sword singer can make it, I can tell you she had 3.8kk in inventory when etina gave her all this, she even begged me adena for hawkey sub to buy pl set and bow, it's all in her streams if she didn't delete the VODs.
About the time needed, good luck doing the whole chain quest in 1 hour, maybe on the trash mid/high rate star wars brjoga servers you step in for sure, do it on low rate and let me know how long will take you to reach and kill bloody guardian in kariks deep loa by yourself on a naked sws.
Quote:
I mean after the 29buff joke no one should take you seriously.... you actually believe that toogles are counted towards the buff bar and that says alot. Either a paid shill or a sad clown that complains about every server for just about anything.
I'll make it easy for you
*SPOILER* NO TOGGLES WERE EVER COUNTED, NOW LET'S COUNT WITH PEPPA PIG!
We are all paid actors, to follow your line you are either one of them or just a non factor who played:
1- p2w l2dex past 2018
2- l2dawn and we know exactly how corruption was running there https://www.reddit.com/r/Lineage2/comments/4sn5jy/l2dawn_what_is_really_happening/
3- never heard BloodBros

When you are done roleplaying and simping you can actually try us on the field :roll:
Let me guess...usual 3 seconds material excuse "I don't play Valhalla, paid clan mimimi" sure buddy sure the ocky way, everyones a pro in lineage 2 until they step into xSide or Irreale, then excuses pop like the acne on their own faces.

tldr:
Not gonna waste time replying anymore to a biased paid simp clueless non factor that wakes up on pmfun all of the sudden after his last post in 2018, took you "only" 5 years to come back and embarass yourself.
https://forum.pmfun.com/search.php?author_id=71987&sr=posts

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:06 am 
Baron

Noblesse doesnt count as buff slot on L2Earth indeed.
Most of mid rate servers are reopening under different names.
Paid streamers is known that they get in game values as well
Popular streamers got always full costumes and shit like that.Dont expect that they donate for all that,as well they get their free subclass/noble donate with those unlimited coins.
About L2Earth is known its L2Etina,people are not that dumb.Before opening they had no players so they had to say they are in "colaboration" with L2Etina to bring some population.On beta they gave premium to all participants just to gather some parties to stream their 9v9 BETA event and advertise it on Twitch,randoms were recruited just to make a full party and get their premiums but in fact only 2 real CPs participated in it.
Thanks for the thread,such exposes really worked in the past,where is L2MID now?
Mid rates are not such a big deal but low rates are, because people invest more time and more money since they are long-term
Never heard about L2Eve but is good to know its L2Etina now so people won't get scammed again

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:19 pm 
Heir

Kush wrote:
Noblesse doesnt count as buff slot on L2Earth indeed.
Most of mid rate servers are reopening under different names.
Paid streamers is known that they get in game values as well
Popular streamers got always full costumes and shit like that.Dont expect that they donate for all that,as well they get their free subclass/noble donate with those unlimited coins.
About L2Earth is known its L2Etina,people are not that dumb.Before opening they had no players so they had to say they are in "colaboration" with L2Etina to bring some population.On beta they gave premium to all participants just to gather some parties to stream their 9v9 BETA event and advertise it on Twitch,randoms were recruited just to make a full party and get their premiums but in fact only 2 real CPs participated in it.
Thanks for the thread,such exposes really worked in the past,where is L2MID now?
Mid rates are not such a big deal but low rates are, because people invest more time and more money since they are long-term
Never heard about L2Eve but is good to know its L2Etina now so people won't get scammed again

Hey buddy, I appreciate the support and I see you understood what I meant with this post, I couldn't care less about server reopening or wiping as far as the community is not being tricked into these "LONG TERM" no wipe no p2w no dual box no rmt projects (it was proved already that doesn't work anywhere, Reborn does a good job but still can't stop it completely).
Of course you don't need to wipe when you can just open under a new name and slowly move all your playerbase until nobody will remember about the previous "no wipe" server.
If the community is aware how they'll be wasting their time and money, I'm none to tell them to not join a project, that's not my intent, neither "lead the sheep" on something I get money from like the guy above had the guts to insinuate.
It would be already obvious by checking l2eve and l2earth discord "users", they all joined the same exact date, 22/05/2023, Celestine is well known for selling this kind of services and etina himself is dumb enough to execute a scam leaving traces and proofs everywhere, he's so greedy that he didn't even put the bought fake discord users on both servers in a different day, bet his IP is somewhere in the life threats he DMed me, police is investigating already, I have full faith in the autorithies and their hard job.
Have a good one, wish you and whole l2 community a wonderful Wednesday.

Last edited by ObjectiveGuy on Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:44 pm 
Vagabond

Last time i played dex was in 2011-12. And yes Valhalla Eglobal and the likes and servers for paid actors. Dont pretend you dont know what happened few years ago on the vallaha / global project.

You are the one whos making fool out of himself showing a "29 buffs " character on a server where its 24+4 for a total of 28. nobless doesnt count towards buff bar and its the same for toggles, might be the same for the blinking buff that idk what it is.

What can i say i dont often go to forum wars, and i gave a chance to various servers that are unknown, that only means that im not a paid shill that server hops every 3 weeks for a salary.

I repeat, its you who makes fool of yourself by pointing out that a character has 28 buffs (excluding noble) on a server where the max buff slots are 28. And acting surprised that a server promoter that basically runs the events in a random midrate server had help with quests... is that really your biggest argument considering that all servers for 10 years have supported top clans and allow them to bot so their sheeple followers would hop on the server ?

The only reason i bothered to post again here is because you caught my attention with your bullshit story and i happened to play earth casually.
Btw im one of the ppl that complain the most on this server so that should also say something when i call your bs what it is.... bullshit.

Oh btw, saw "your " vid maybe you should ask urge & aleera (or w/e was his name maybe awakendemon) who was the dagger on arion that they offered to fully support if that said dagger joined them and took kalels hero and how that dagger refused them haha.
Because i played the uknown bloodbros it doesnt mean i havent played here and there in my 18 years of experience.

Last edited by Linkoyn on Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:22 pm 
Heir

Linkoyn wrote:
Last time i played dex was in 2011. And yes Valhalla Eglobal and the likes and servers for paid actors. Dont pretend you dont know what happend few years ago on the vallaha / global project.

You are the one whos making fool out of himself showing a "29 buffs " character on a server where its 24+4 for a total of 28. nobless doesnt count towards buff bar and its the same for toggles, might be the same for the blinking buff that idk what it is.

What can i say i dont often go to forum wars, and i gave a chance to various servers that are unknown, that only means that im not a paid shill that server hops every 3 weeks for a salary.

I repeat, its you who makes fool of yourself by pointing out that a character has 28 buffs (excluding noble) on a server where the max buff slots are 28. And acting surprised that a server promoter that basically runs the events in a random midrate server had help with quests... is that really your biggest argument considering that all servers for 10 years have supported top clans and allow them to bot so their sheeple followers would hop on the server ?

The only reason i bothered to post again here is because you caught my attention with your bullshit story and i happened to play earth casually.
Btw im one of the ppl that complain the most on this server so that should also say something when i call your bs what it is.... bullshit.

You are so biased buddy, it's kinda funny actually that out of 1200 lines of text you just came to pinpoint the fact noblesse doesn't take a buff slot.
Top B weapon and 100 moonstone shard were given to e-hoe on both x3 and x4 server that simptina opened in less than 3 months, read carefully next time instead of focusing on a guiltless mistake about server settings.
On x10, x50 and x25 he directly handled dbow +6 duel might to the same streamer, witch I don't care because anyway who sane of mind seek competition or spend money on mid/high rate servers?
Read carefully the whole thread or I won't bother answering anymore.
Quote:
Oh btw, saw "your " vid maybe you should ask urge & aleera (or w/e was his name maybe awakendemon) who was the dagger on arion that they offered to fully support if that said dagger joined them and took kalels hero and how that dagger refused them haha.
Because i played the uknown bloodbros it doesnt mean i havent played here and there in my 18 years of experience.

Man what you trying to showoff even by talking about classic server, are you for real?
Everyone was abusing zRanger like no tomorrow, indeed software chronicle/server...so skilled mechanical gods fosho fosho.
Are you trying to impress me dropping randoms' names that none in competitive l2 ever heard or what?
Damn 18 years l2 experience and not being in top party with paid cols, like you assured it happens on such servers...something went wrong mate.
Have a good one, wish you the best.

Last edited by ObjectiveGuy on Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:35 pm 
Vagabond

Its not an assumption, its a fact which i have witnessed first hand :)

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next