Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: reborn rmt double-box?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:47 am 
Vagabond

It's funny in this server

ID:YYDS ; ADC; Cnblue (owned by the same person)

Own Valakas Antares in July 2022

CNBLUE, formerly known as jinyuanbao, purchases and transfers roles (rmt account 14000 yuan ≈ 2000 dollars).

RMT purchases a large number of ADENA and S weapons, SEW, point+high S weapons to replace Valakas Antares

—————————————————————————————————

ID: eiji ID: 207 owned valakas August 2022

Rmt purchases multiple epic jewelry to exchange for valakas

GM can confirm with its computer machine code.

——————————————————————————————————

Can a person buy Valakas and Antares on a server less than half a year?

Several Valakas banned in 2021 are also their accounts

This is the same way as money laundering

Reported before, Reborn Staff said it needed evidence

The evidence is in the server's packet

It's like reporting a case,

I didn't check it,

Does GM acquiesce inRMT?

Is the previous valakas unsealed?

Actually, there are many rmts

Reborn Staff doesn't want to check rmt?

Just like the current double-box?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: reborn rmt double-box?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:51 pm 
Marquis

China go to sleep, you are drunk :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:33 am 
Duke

Shaveneal wrote:

WTF is this real Shaveneal? :shock: Nice of you to stop by again, after more than a decade :P Do you happen to still play L2?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:54 pm 
Marquis

Herlitz wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:

WTF is this real Shaveneal? :shock: Nice of you to stop by again, after more than a decade :P Do you happen to still play L2?

Heyy, thats nice someone remembers me from good old days of pmfun :) nice to hear from you too Herlitz!
Yeah, i check forums from time to time looking what good old feelas doin over here, its still good database for SA :P just not logging since its not so active and i gave up on pure trolls (grew up?) :D

Well, actually with some little breaks L2 is still the only game im playing, since 15y i still feel the same love for this game and destroying myself on lowrates like x1 or x3, lastly played Classic.club, but i got rly dissapointed with those guys and classic overall.
And now actually playing that Reborn, feels stable ngl, its over 2 years im rolling there lol

How about you mate? Never gave up on pmfun i see, is L2 with you too, or just used to pmfun forums? :D

What about old guys here, seems i saw Icarus still active? GoDs3nd? Euphoria seems gone :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:04 am 
Elder

Shaveneal wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:

Heyy, thats nice someone remembers me from good old days of pmfun :) nice to hear from you too Herlitz!
Yeah, i check forums from time to time looking what good old feelas doin over here, its still good database for SA :P just not logging since its not so active and i gave up on pure trolls (grew up?) :D

Well, actually with some little breaks L2 is still the only game im playing, since 15y i still feel the same love for this game and destroying myself on lowrates like x1 or x3, lastly played Classic.club, but i got rly dissapointed with those guys and classic overall.
And now actually playing that Reborn, feels stable ngl, its over 2 years im rolling there lol

How about you mate? Never gave up on pmfun i see, is L2 with you too, or just used to pmfun forums? :D

What about old guys here, seems i saw Icarus still active? GoDs3nd? Euphoria seems gone :)

Hey, I am old and still dable with L2, but I wont play anything lower than H5, Interlude may have more bug fixes and be more stable in some cases but I love the features and gear of H5.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:52 am 
Duke

Shaveneal wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:

Yeah wow that's awesome to hear you're still kicking L2. I played on Classic.club too though original server, not the new one, can't say I had any complaints but I guess I've never been the kind of guy to farm for 5 hours to get 2% :mrgreen: I'm now playing with my broski on L2Ertheia, almost ashamed to admit it because I hated the new chronicles with passions back in the good old days, but I gotta say, it is not too shabby, not shabby at all even. I think the G.o.D.+ chronicles got bad rep because of the crazy P2W on offi, so if you cut out that part you get a pretty interesting gameplay :idea: For old mates, well GoDs3nd and Icarus you mentioned from the big names, Euphoria well got banhammered back in the old days by GoDs3nd (which is still consider crime against humanity, think 10k+ posts just poof, gone forever from history of this forum :cry:), BUT he made a new account just to visit some time back. I've seen Xmvp visit too few years back and I'm sure I've seen some other oldschoolers as well but can't remember now... Wonder where all those years went hah :mrgreen:

inkblot wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:

Hey, I am old and still dable with L2, but I wont play anything lower than H5, Interlude may have more bug fixes and be more stable in some cases but I love the features and gear of H5.

Yeah I'm pretty much in a same boat, I may have played some Gracia Final or around those chronicles too but I can hardly imagine going to C4 or Interlude now... Would miss all those little features like pressing esc to close a window etc... I got too comfy haha

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:44 pm 
Marquis

Herlitz wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:

Yeah wow that's awesome to hear you're still kicking L2. I played on Classic.club too though original server, not the new one, can't say I had any complaints but I guess I've never been the kind of guy to farm for 5 hours to get 2% :mrgreen: I'm now playing with my broski on L2Ertheia, almost ashamed to admit it because I hated the new chronicles with passions back in the good old days, but I gotta say, it is not too shabby, not shabby at all even. I think the G.o.D.+ chronicles got bad rep because of the crazy P2W on offi, so if you cut out that part you get a pretty interesting gameplay :idea: For old mates, well GoDs3nd and Icarus you mentioned from the big names, Euphoria well got banhammered back in the old days by GoDs3nd (which is still consider crime against humanity, think 10k+ posts just poof, gone forever from history of this forum :cry:), BUT he made a new account just to visit some time back. I've seen Xmvp visit too few years back and I'm sure I've seen some other oldschoolers as well but can't remember now... Wonder where all those years went hah :mrgreen:

inkblot wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty much in a same boat, I may have played some Gracia Final or around those chronicles too but I can hardly imagine going to C4 or Interlude now... Would miss all those little features like pressing esc to close a window etc... I got too comfy haha

U got my interest saying about Ertheia private server. Wonder how does it look without P2W, bcoz all my experience with GoD is exactly... GoD, just when it came out, i played it for like week? I had fun leveling through ToI levels, but when i got to like 11-12 floor i realized how huge p2w it is, and i never came back to GoD or similar chronicles on retail.

Reborn is going through Interlude(its done now), Hellbound(now), Gracia1(in May) up to H5 guaranteed 5y lifespan or more.
It gives me the real oldschool experience.
And you can still use modern client like Classic client on those chronicles, so using ESC to cancel window is working :P

Never heard bout Euphoria's ban, sad :) well seems everyone just moved on

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:22 am 
Duke

Shaveneal wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:

inkblot wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Shaveneal wrote:

U got my interest saying about Ertheia private server. Wonder how does it look without P2W, bcoz all my experience with GoD is exactly... GoD, just when it came out, i played it for like week? I had fun leveling through ToI levels, but when i got to like 11-12 floor i realized how huge p2w it is, and i never came back to GoD or similar chronicles on retail.

Reborn is going through Interlude(its done now), Hellbound(now), Gracia1(in May) up to H5 guaranteed 5y lifespan or more.
It gives me the real oldschool experience.
And you can still use modern client like Classic client on those chronicles, so using ESC to cancel window is working :P

Never heard bout Euphoria's ban, sad :) well seems everyone just moved on

Y defo give the l2ertheia.eu a try sometimes if you ever feel like trying the g.o.d.+ chronicle, it's hard to find a decent server on this chronicle. About the Reborn, I've heard a lot of negative feedback (like this topic duh), what's your take on what mrwang wrote?

OfflineProfile