Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2Etina x4 Interlude on 10th of February 2023
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:26 pm 
Heir

Dear Etinians, we have the pleasure to announce the opening of our new x4 Interlude on Classic Client on 10th of February 19:00 GMT +1
Beta will open on 27th of January 19:00 GMT +1
The Game concept will be low rate retail like with no p2w of any kind, voting reward will give same stats like the premium account except the premium chat. Donations will be possible only for visual cosmetics.
There will be no buff stores and no MDT.
Dual Box 1+1 allowed, but with the following restrictions:
You cannot dual box in PvP ( your 2nd char will automatic be ported to town when you flag with it )
You cannot dual box in Events
You cannot dual box in Olympiad
You cannot dual box in Sieges
You cannot dual box in Epics

The server will never close or wipe, we will merge it with our current x3 low rate interlude after couple of months

Experience: 4x
Skill Points: 4x
Adena Drop: 3x
Item Drop: 3x
Spoil Rate: 3x
Seal Stones Drop: 2x
Manor Rate: 1x
Raid/Epic Boss Experience: 3x
Raid Boss Drop: 1x
Epic Boss Drop: 1x
Quest Reward Experience: 2x
Quest Reward SP: 2x
Quest Reward Items/Adena: 1x

More informations can be found on our website https://x4.l2etina.com/features
You can also contact us in discord https://discord.gg/l2etina

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina x4 Interlude on 10th of February 2023
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:15 pm 
Heir

up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:32 pm 
Vassal

Bro you launched 3 low rate interludes in space of 5 months. Each of them "long term project". If you want casuals then stop killing your own projects after 2 months. Or you want tryhards and stop all this nobox bullshit.

Better yet use another name. Etina brand is imo damaged beyond repair.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:22 am 
Elder

crossto wrote:
Bro you launched 3 low rate interludes in space of 5 months. Each of them "long term project". If you want casuals then stop killing your own projects after 2 months. Or you want tryhards and stop all this nobox bullshit.

If they did not realize that simple error, you telling them how to fix it wont change anything. I am guessing its either a 17 to 21 year old with no patience or a 35-40 year old with a little knowledge. You cannot help them. But thank you for trying.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:33 pm 
Vassal

inkblot wrote:
If they did not realize that simple error, you telling them how to fix it wont change anything. I am guessing its either a 17 to 21 year old with no patience or a 35-40 year old with a little knowledge. You cannot help them. But thank you for trying.

My guess it's just about money now. What's weird is that he's not hopping server names like other scammy admins. He's building an interlude lowrate relaunch-in-2-months "brand". How fucking weird is that.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:18 pm 
Heir

crossto wrote:

Hey, we launched our x3 in september, and due many requests from our players we are launching our x4 now and it will be merged with our x3 after 6 months or so, now we are launching our 2nd low rate server, our x10 is not a low rate server its a seasonal pvp server, so what 3 low rate servers you are talking about?
also the x4 server has dual box 1+1 allowed. the x3 server is still online and has around 300 players online so why do you write we kill the server? etina is long-term project, we wont wipe or close our server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:22 pm 
Heir

crossto wrote:
inkblot wrote:

My guess it's just about money now. What's weird is that he's not hopping server names like other scammy admins. He's building an interlude lowrate relaunch-in-2-months "brand". How fucking weird is that.

think again, our x3 server was opened in september and still has players online, not many but still has aprox 300~ players online, many players asked us to open a new low rate to merge it with the x3 after 6 months +- in order to make the x3 alive again, we wouldn't open a new low rate if people wouldnt ask for it, and what money are you dreaming about? our low rate server doesen't have any donation, you can get premium account in our x4 just by voting!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:27 am 
Vassal

L2Etina wrote:

I've played on x3 for about 2 months back in fall 2022. No donation? Voting did give you rune but without +% xp boost. XP boosts were only for money. Also 2nd class was only for money. So about ~15 EUR per char. P2W-ish but reasonable.

On x10 you went bit overboard. Everything was for sale. 1st ,2nd, 3rd class q, sub q, noble q, premium. For complete ride it was ~40 EUR per char. Pointing this out on discord got me immediate perma ban. There is probably more banned people on discord than active players ATM.

If you think launching x10 interlude will not drain players from your running x3 interlude I don't know what to say.

1+1 boxing policy makes no difference. People were boxing like mad on x3 anyway. There was never any automated tool to stop boxing. No GMs to enforce the policy. You had 50+ top players boxing all day in mos/fog/rbs and all you ever banned were some SE boxes that got reported by casuals in cemetery.

Etina has been going downhill since September. I wouldn't recommend anyone to play there now which is sad because the files weren't that bad.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:39 am 
Elder

crossto wrote:
L2Etina wrote:

Etina has been going downhill since September. I wouldn't recommend anyone to play there now which is sad because the files weren't that bad.

Files weren't bad? That's the reason they had to close first and 2nd edition, excusing with some wild fire. They had bugged skills, sieges, seven signs, and probably lot's other game breaking things that either people abused in silence or were not discovered yet.

Etina brand was, is, and always will be parody and never been good server. Admin's didn't even bother - as soon as donation income stop flowing they dissapeared. On 2nd edition they were absent after 2 weeks.

Avoid this shitling server is all I got to say.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:38 am 
Elder

STBdrum wrote:
crossto wrote:
L2Etina wrote:

Files weren't bad? That's the reason they had to close first and 2nd edition, excusing with some wild fire. They had bugged skills, sieges, seven signs, and probably lot's other game breaking things that either people abused in silence or were not discovered yet.

Etina brand was, is, and always will be parody and never been good server. Admin's didn't even bother - as soon as donation income stop flowing they dissapeared. On 2nd edition they were absent after 2 weeks.

Avoid this shitling server is all I got to say.

Do they think the player base is filled with idiots?

There will always be people who will try and abuse a system or not report a bug if it is to their benefit. But how stupid does the admin have to be, if they keep trying and wiping?

It is just sad. Anyone know where someone could get a hold of their server files? Or are they paid only russian crap?

I love trying different servers just to see what has been modified or tinkered with. Found some really good ideas along the way

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:31 pm 
Heir

Beta is online for testing!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:40 pm 
Heir

crossto wrote:
L2Etina wrote:

I've played on x3 for about 2 months back in fall 2022. No donation? Voting did give you rune but without +% xp boost. XP boosts were only for money. Also 2nd class was only for money. So about ~15 EUR per char. P2W-ish but reasonable.

On x10 you went bit overboard. Everything was for sale. 1st ,2nd, 3rd class q, sub q, noble q, premium. For complete ride it was ~40 EUR per char. Pointing this out on discord got me immediate perma ban. There is probably more banned people on discord than active players ATM.

If you think launching x10 interlude will not drain players from your running x3 interlude I don't know what to say.

1+1 boxing policy makes no difference. People were boxing like mad on x3 anyway. There was never any automated tool to stop boxing. No GMs to enforce the policy. You had 50+ top players boxing all day in mos/fog/rbs and all you ever banned were some SE boxes that got reported by casuals in cemetery.

ok so you are just stupid x10 was a pvp server with full npc buffer for free, mana potions and gm shop, there was free 1st and 2nd class transfer for everyone inside the game and you just wrote it was in donation, no more comments your iq is below the avarage, have a nice day!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:25 pm 
Forum Troll

this "long term project" has indeed failed already 3 times over the past year or so and no there werent even 300 players, maybe with the illegal dualboxes for a handful of dyhard fans this could be true, otherwise i call BS

files were never great, playable at best

there have been numerous exploits

dualbox was prohibited on words only

seasonal low rate server is obviously a way to avoid wipes when your server dies every 2-3 months

alot of censorship and bans on discord for people expressing slightest negative feedback towards the crap going on with the server

admin is obviously on low quality meth and molly, stop funding his drugs addiction :roll:

we are not 2008 lol... who buys that bs anyway?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:02 pm 
Heir

GoDs3nD wrote:
this "long term project" has indeed failed already 3 times over the past year or so and no there werent even 300 players, maybe with the illegal dualboxes for a handful of dyhard fans this could be true, otherwise i call BS

files were never great, playable at best

there have been numerous exploits

dualbox was prohibited on words only

seasonal low rate server is obviously a way to avoid wipes when your server dies every 2-3 months

alot of censorship and bans on discord for people expressing slightest negative feedback towards the crap going on with the server

admin is obviously on low quality meth and molly, stop funding his drugs addiction :roll:

we are not 2008 lol... who buys that bs anyway?

after reading this for sure you are on drugs.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:32 am 
Forum Troll

this is the best you could come up with you lame beta male?

OfflineProfile