Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2Etina - x10 Craft-PvP Midrate Interlude on 9 December
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:28 am 
Elder

crossto wrote:
inkblot wrote:
Can you expand on that please?

thats a commentary on the original x3 Etina that launched in September this year. To my knowledge it's still up and limping. Will die in December. There was also some drama in November when about half of population left. No proofs, just hurt people that needed vent before they left but bad community work by admin.

Admin is launching another Interlude. This time x10 rates. That is death blow to the running x3 server. x3 was actively advertised as long term project by admin.

Coupled with the increasing P2W price for playing on x10 it looks like Etina brand is a bit shady/cash-grabby.

I think I read about that. It is a real shame. All that time and effort wasted.

Sometimes the Admin is his or her own worst enemy.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Also you mentioned Etina brand. I was on a web site where they had a different map and creatures and armor I had never seen before. Are these modified Interlude servers or PTS? And what would the chronicle be? The server is listed here https://www.l2ertheia.eu/. Check out the world map on that one.

Here is the forum thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=76534&p=317476#p317476

I was so tempted to try it, but the software and discord are not available.

It looks like a lot of work went into the web site and server end. Lets hope it survives and does not die a quick death because of the admins incompetence or bad choices.

But given the amount of servers are available its a tough market.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:53 am 
Vagabond

Since after the events of x3 the population will be less. I believe they will use more often gameserver\config\altrecbots.properties at launch especially when they hold events in Giran.
I believe they will use phantoms since since they did use Twitch viewbots and Discord bots.
Maybe they will use top lists boosters not just paying vip accounts to go on top, ingame generous vote reward system but voting bots too.
Admin has a history on maxcheaters, admins are aware of many dirty tricks, the problem is not being aware but using them and they do.
They are fake. Very god at marketing. Allowing community to vote on features they wont "protect" (dualboxing). They ban who rightfully protests. Corrupted. When things gets really bad they start anew. How can somebody recommend to play there?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:56 pm 
Heir

inkblot wrote:
crossto wrote:
inkblot wrote:
Can you expand on that please?

thats a commentary on the original x3 Etina that launched in September this year. To my knowledge it's still up and limping. Will die in December. There was also some drama in November when about half of population left. No proofs, just hurt people that needed vent before they left but bad community work by admin.

Admin is launching another Interlude. This time x10 rates. That is death blow to the running x3 server. x3 was actively advertised as long term project by admin.

Coupled with the increasing P2W price for playing on x10 it looks like Etina brand is a bit shady/cash-grabby.

I think I read about that. It is a real shame. All that time and effort wasted.

Sometimes the Admin is his or her own worst enemy.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Also you mentioned Etina brand. I was on a web site where they had a different map and creatures and armor I had never seen before. Are these modified Interlude servers or PTS? And what would the chronicle be? The server is listed here https://www.l2ertheia.eu/. Check out the world map on that one.

Here is the forum thread viewtopic.php?f=14&t=76534&p=317476#p317476

I was so tempted to try it, but the software and discord are not available.

It looks like a lot of work went into the web site and server end. Lets hope it survives and does not die a quick death because of the admins incompetence or bad choices.

But given the amount of servers are available its a tough market.

why would you advertise another server in this topic? are you crazy?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:58 pm 
Heir

Daowu wrote:
Since after the events of x3 the population will be less. I believe they will use more often gameserver\config\altrecbots.properties at launch especially when they hold events in Giran.
I believe they will use phantoms since since they did use Twitch viewbots and Discord bots.
Maybe they will use top lists boosters not just paying vip accounts to go on top, ingame generous vote reward system but voting bots too.
Admin has a history on maxcheaters, admins are aware of many dirty tricks, the problem is not being aware but using them and they do.
They are fake. Very god at marketing. Allowing community to vote on features they wont "protect" (dualboxing). They ban who rightfully protests. Corrupted. When things gets really bad they start anew. How can somebody recommend to play there?

stop cry and dont play u have 10000000 other servers to play.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:20 am 
Elder

@L2Etina

Did I say Play here? No. I was asking a question and posted a link so the person answering me would have a frame of reference.

Are you that worried about your penis I mean server that you think one url will screw you?

What are you 12?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:27 pm 
Forum Troll

L2Etina wrote:
Daowu wrote:

stfu * and stop being such a lame cunt, your server is complete shit and it fails every launch

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:38 am 
Elder

L2Etina wrote:

And here you have a perfect example why no one should be playing on this dogshit server ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:24 pm 
Elder

I took efford to log in just to say my 3 words, avoid this server.

Ive played they 1st and 2nd edition, both full of lies and turned out to be cashgrab serv. Admins inventing excuses for their incompetence, bugs are affecting the gameplay and admins cant fix them. From money they collected they ran advertisement for next quick cashgrab, cashout and brand new scam will appear soon. Threat them as casual pvp server but dont expect them to be professionals.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:36 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
L2Etina wrote:
Daowu wrote:

stfu * and stop being such a lame cunt, your server is complete shit and it fails every launch

Try to keep the language a bit more civil please :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:11 am 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
L2Etina wrote:
Daowu wrote:

What did you expect from a mindless Forum Troll. Thats basically his job. Ban his behind. :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:12 pm 
Forum Troll

Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
L2Etina wrote:
Daowu wrote:

//deleted by Herlitz

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:13 pm 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
L2Etina wrote:
Daowu wrote:

//deleted by Herlitz

The swearing I do not mind. But when you start throwing t%%d and ni%%%et around we all know what you mean.

Stop being the racist. And you have no clue where I play. So don't pretend you know everything.

It seems that every time you open your mouth you spew hate. Please crawl back under the rock from where you spawned.

Last edited by inkblot on Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:59 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
L2Etina wrote:
Daowu wrote:

//deleted by Herlitz

Had to delete your post. I understand you may feel like the rules are less strict now that there are less people in forumz, but I will not let the discussions into complete cesspool, even if it that meant I'd have to remain the last person here

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:56 am 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
L2Etina wrote:
Daowu wrote:

//deleted by Herlitz

Had to delete your post. I understand you may feel like the rules are less strict now that there are less people in forumz, but I will not let the discussions into complete cesspool, even if it that meant I'd have to remain the last person here

My apologies Herlitz. People who play L2 can be passionate.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:28 am 
Forum Troll

Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
L2Etina wrote:
Daowu wrote:

//deleted by Herlitz

noone cares about the feelings of soy boys my dude and inkblot can go visit the pride parade

OfflineProfile