Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Active servers as of 25-11-2022? (Not Reborn or Etina)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:33 pm 
Elder

Where's everyone planning to go? I've been to Reborn and Etina x3. Both seemed semi dead.

This opens today https://mw2.global/en some say it will be a 1 month shit. Maybe, idk time will tell.
At least it has a clear progression beforehand.

L2 resurrection and L2 Elmore also have been mentioned.
I'm up for ideas.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Active servers as of 25-11-2022? (Not Reborn or Etina)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:50 pm 
Vagabond

Hi,

was lookig everywhere and i dint foun noting more interesting the https://mw2.global/. they saying on grand openig there was about 6k unique accoounts. and about https://elmorelab.com/x1.html it looks like most ppl playing on x3 Which is already at C4. So by my opinion https://mw2.global its best choice and atlest it looks like a challenge come thru all chronicles. Anyway here is my discord if wanna keep in touch LittleFatCyborg#7383 . hope to meet you soon on some of the servers! :) let me know how you decided pls.
GL HF

"Cyborg

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:40 am 
Vagabond

LittleFatCyborg wrote:
Hi,

was lookig everywhere and i dint foun noting more interesting the https://mw2.global/. they saying on grand openig there was about 6k unique accoounts. and about https://elmorelab.com/x1.html it looks like most ppl playing on x3 Which is already at C4. So by my opinion https://mw2.global its best choice and atlest it looks like a challenge come thru all chronicles. Anyway here is my discord if wanna keep in touch LittleFatCyborg#7383 . hope to meet you soon on some of the servers! :) let me know how you decided pls.
GL HF

"Cyborg

Nice giveaway in MDT today Cyborg xD

Dont forget L2 Ressurected currently on Beta Test and opening on December 2.

At the moment im beta testing L2 Ressurected.

I also tried the MW2.Global new interlude server that opened 7 hours ago but it has NPC Buffer and GM Shop and stuff like that so im out of that one.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:41 pm 
Forum Troll

https://mw2.global/forum/topic/197893-m ... -packages/

==>brutally p2w, theres even an auto-loot agathion so u dont pick up loot if u donate :D gotta love it
russian servers are full p2w

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:10 pm 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:
https://mw2.global/forum/topic/197893-masterwork-ii-starter-packages/

==>brutally p2w, theres even an auto-loot agathion so u dont pick up loot if u donate :D gotta love it

Now the agathion for auto pickup is a sweet idea. I dont see how auto pickup interferes with the game at all. Thats a cool idea. Unless you think otherwise.

Thats to clarify. I consider a server P2W if what you pay for increases your stats or bonuses or in any way gives you an edge. Auto pickup is not one of those.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:27 pm 
Duke

inkblot wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

Now the agathion for auto pickup is a sweet idea. I dont see how auto pickup interferes with the game at all. Thats a cool idea. Unless you think otherwise.

Thats to clarify. I consider a server P2W if what you pay for increases your stats or bonuses or in any way gives you an edge. Auto pickup is not one of those.

Idk, but having no autopickup unless you pay is somehow even worse than normal P2W IMO. Especially for ranged chars, if everyone has to pick up drop then you just deal with it, but when you know that you can just pay cash to get autopickup means you are constantly forced to choose between paying money and making your life miserable :mrgreen:

Personally I don't care much about "standard P2W" like armor or ++weps anymore. The problem these days is that as long as there are at least 2 people on the server, one is going to try to sell Adena to to other one. RMT is so prevalent already that the only difference between servers that go full P2W and those who have zero P2W is that the second ones just put all the money into pockets of RMTraders instead of their own.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:51 am 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:
inkblot wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

Idk, but having no autopickup unless you pay is somehow even worse than normal P2W IMO. Especially for ranged chars, if everyone has to pick up drop then you just deal with it, but when you know that you can just pay cash to get autopickup means you are constantly forced to choose between paying money and making your life miserable :mrgreen:

Personally I don't care much about "standard P2W" like armor or ++weps anymore. The problem these days is that as long as there are at least 2 people on the server, one is going to try to sell Adena to to other one. RMT is so prevalent already that the only difference between servers that go full P2W and those who have zero P2W is that the second ones just put all the money into pockets of RMTraders instead of their own.

I understand what you mean. But the choice is always yours. Either A you donate to get the agathion or you do not. Either way does not really have any effect on your character. That was my point.

In certain instances where donations are sparse, I find that to be a good non invasive way to support the server. Not everyone is running one for the love of the game if you catch my drift.

I do have problems with items being for sale like weapons or armor. Those two items can effect a game.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:38 pm 
Vagabond

many people are going to L2 Resurrected
they have the best classic versions for progression.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:49 pm 
Forum Troll

inkblot wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

i think if you would read through the link i posted all the clarity you need could be found right there

alright i actually logged in to check it cuz was interested what their version of l2 looks like

basically the server is designed to cashgrab with extreme pay 4 convenience starter pack donations which in my opinion due to all the things offered is a p2w in its core

the actual problem is not the autopickup agation which maximizes your farm speed and is great convenience. there was alot of people online indeed so not collecting your drop and letting it stack on the ground while u rend mobs is not a good option

the real problem of the server being p2w is that
1) the donation currency is freely tradable and 90% of the WTS/B/T shouts in the global chat WERE EXCLUSIVELY FOR DEALS WITH DONATION CURRENCY - so the market is fucked, there is limited amount of things you will buy/sell for adena
l2dex had this same shit going on where anything outside of gmshop was traded between players for P2W currency. the moment you let real money buy currency and pour it in the economy gg wp economy, you can turn money directly into any item
"WTS KARMIAN GLOVES 6 COLS", like wtf dudes? c grade for real money?

2) the starter donation pack when looked at in the context of exp/adena rates is SO IMBA you just have such a hard grindy time without it. with vitality you exp way faster than u gain adena so you are literally broke af constantly. the moment your newbie SS run out you are majorly fuqed
so what do u get with the donator pack?
well u get all top d stuff, your top D weapon will have SA(ye demons fang +acumen at lvl 20 if u donate), a bunch of vitality replenishing shit, some buff consumables and extended newbie guide buffs(pretty much an npc buffer to u now), triple pass to the daily dungeons and more

the business model of MW is to cashgrab for comfortable start by causing the problem in the first place
and it works, most people were running around with the donated items and just destroying mobs and other people on the way starting lvl 20

this server should die faster than etina

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:52 pm 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:
inkblot wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

i think if you would read through the link i posted all the clarity you need could be found right there

alright i actually logged in to check it cuz was interested what their version of l2 looks like

basically the server is designed to cashgrab with extreme pay 4 convenience starter pack donations which in my opinion due to all the things offered is a p2w in its core

the actual problem is not the autopickup agation which maximizes your farm speed and is great convenience. there was alot of people online indeed so not collecting your drop and letting it stack on the ground while u rend mobs is not a good option

the real problem of the server being p2w is that
1) the donation currency is freely tradable and 90% of the WTS/B/T shouts in the global chat WERE EXCLUSIVELY FOR DEALS WITH DONATION CURRENCY - so the market is fucked, there is limited amount of things you will buy/sell for adena
l2dex had this same shit going on where anything outside of gmshop was traded between players for P2W currency. the moment you let real money buy currency and pour it in the economy gg wp economy, you can turn money directly into any item
"WTS KARMIAN GLOVES 6 COLS", like wtf dudes? c grade for real money?

2) the starter donation pack when looked at in the context of exp/adena rates is SO IMBA you just have such a hard grindy time without it. with vitality you exp way faster than u gain adena so you are literally broke af constantly. the moment your newbie SS run out you are majorly fuqed
so what do u get with the donator pack?
well u get all top d stuff, your top D weapon will have SA(ye demons fang +acumen at lvl 20 if u donate), a bunch of vitality replenishing shit, some buff consumables and extended newbie guide buffs(pretty much an npc buffer to u now), triple pass to the daily dungeons and more

the business model of MW is to cashgrab for comfortable start by causing the problem in the first place
and it works, most people were running around with the donated items and just destroying mobs and other people on the way starting lvl 20

this server should die faster than etina

Chill your tits bro. So you found a server you don't like. Booh f'n who.

So what you are saying is. No one but YOU can speak ill of an unbalanced server but you? I see your nick is really a hint of the grandiose entitlement you feel. I understand now.

When you find crap you dont like its cool. But when others complain its time to stomp on them and reel them in? Good one.

Last edited by inkblot on Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:06 pm 
Forum Troll

son u r daft

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:08 pm 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:
son u r daft

I aint your fricken son tard.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:39 pm 
Forum Troll

inkblot wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
son u r daft

I aint your fricken son tard.

u admit being daft tho...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:36 pm 
Duke

inkblot wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
inkblot wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:

I understand what you mean. But the choice is always yours. Either A you donate to get the agathion or you do not. Either way does not really have any effect on your character. That was my point.

In certain instances where donations are sparse, I find that to be a good non invasive way to support the server. Not everyone is running one for the love of the game if you catch my drift.

I do have problems with items being for sale like weapons or armor. Those two items can effect a game.

What I mean is, with so much RMT around, does it really matter if the server sells the equip or not? I mean what's the difference between players buying it from a server and from some Ruskie... The only way to prevent it would be if servers actually banned people who buy adena/stuff from 3rd party but realistically no servers do that because no servers want to lose players :? And even if some server had the balls do go this way, what about people who buy chars from other regular players who quit that servers? Like, "oh no officer I did not buy this level 80 MS with +16 Draconic Bow, I actually received it from a friend as a gift"... Try proving it was RMT in these kind of cases...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:23 am 
Elder

LittleFatCyborg wrote:
Hi, "Cyborg

Hi silly billy, Tesilla added you to as friend on Discord.

So to sum up...

mw2.global
I will admit I was hyped, there was people on every spot you can think of.
This is definitely NOT interlude, at all (ie there are skills that don't exist, mass acumen on pp, what?)
There are positive things like the graphics: execution grounds is redesigned, there are moving structures, etc. IDK where they took it from but it blew my hat off. If you know tell me, i want it.

But is time to accept that there is no market that doesn't require real money, and I'm not down with it at all. So that's that.

elmorelab - No premium account - No donations for items - Box limit: 1+1
C4 x3 exp
C1 x1 exp (at the time of writing, will progress)

I think these will progress up to C5 (not interlude!)
I don't know about the population. If you are willing to play C4 go nuts.

L2 Resurrected - Opens Dec. 2 - You have to buy premium to dual box :lol:
x3 Classic 1.5

rpg-club
Zavod x1 H5 Opened Nov. 19 2000+ on

If you know any other low rate project I'm here.

Last edited by MaliceMizer on Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile