Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:20 am 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Up!

Just only one day left!

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:59 am 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Hello everyone!

Only 8 hours left till server will be officially launched!

Register your account on our site - https://l2ertheia.eu/register
Join CP or Clans on our discord - https://discord.gg/BGvFWCAMS8

Image

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:01 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2822
Ok I'm probably going to try this out. I'm going to play EE (or whatever class they turned it into on the newer chronicles, haven't played G.o.D.+ in ages), if anyone else plans to join, let me know and we'll pati hard
Image

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:24 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Hello Herlitz,

After Lindvior patch, they made again classes like it was before just with awakening.

You can check class paths on our site here:
https://l2ertheia.eu/features#classes

Good luck on your journey and see ya in game! 8)

Best regards,
L2Ertheia Team

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:15 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Server is live!
We hope you will enjoy our project and have a really good time!
Any problems with client or in-game report in ticket by creating ticket.
We wish you good luck!

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:40 pm 
Elder

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Posts: 125
L2Ertheia wrote:
Server is live!
We hope you will enjoy our project and have a really good time!
Any problems with client or in-game report in ticket by creating ticket.
We wish you good luck!


Downloaded your client.

When I run it nothing happens. When I try running the file in the system dir I get the startup picture then it errors out but I cannot read Chinese or whatever that language is. So I am SOL.

I tried. I was looking forward to trying your server. But I was outvoted by god. :)


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:08 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
inkblot wrote:
L2Ertheia wrote:
Server is live!
We hope you will enjoy our project and have a really good time!
Any problems with client or in-game report in ticket by creating ticket.
We wish you good luck!


Downloaded your client.

When I run it nothing happens. When I try running the file in the system dir I get the startup picture then it errors out but I cannot read Chinese or whatever that language is. So I am SOL.

I tried. I was looking forward to trying your server. But I was outvoted by god. :)


Hello inkblot,

Join please our discord and make #ticket.
https://discord.com/invite/BGvFWCAMS8

Our launcher is required to start the game and to connect.

Best regards,
L2Ertheia Team

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:40 am 
Elder

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Posts: 125
L2Ertheia wrote:
inkblot wrote:
L2Ertheia wrote:
Server is live!
We hope you will enjoy our project and have a really good time!
Any problems with client or in-game report in ticket by creating ticket.
We wish you good luck!


Downloaded your client.

When I run it nothing happens. When I try running the file in the system dir I get the startup picture then it errors out but I cannot read Chinese or whatever that language is. So I am SOL.

I tried. I was looking forward to trying your server. But I was outvoted by god. :)


Hello inkblot,

Join please our discord and make #ticket.
https://discord.com/invite/BGvFWCAMS8

Our launcher is required to start the game and to connect.

Best regards,
L2Ertheia Team



Thats okay. I am not worried about it. Its probably my old ass hardware and my OS.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:10 am 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Hello,

Ok. If you would like to try it, just let us know on discord :-)

Best regards,
L2Ertheia Team

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:30 am 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Up.

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:28 am 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Up.

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:23 am 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Up.

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:08 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Up.

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:43 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Image

It is time to announce our first event! The Raising Rudolph (xmas event)
Event will last until 04.01.2023!
Any information about the event - https://youtu.be/BAnvxQQpF1E

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2Ertheia.eu
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:56 pm 
Elder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 pm
Posts: 111
Up.

_________________
L2Ertheia.eu - Remastered Ertheia - x6
Website: https://www.l2ertheia.eu/


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy