Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:52 pm 
Vassal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:35 pm
Posts: 27
L2iPlay.com Interlude Project x1 L2OFF Platform
- Grand Opening 11 November 2022
-Time : 18:00 GMT+2


Rates :
EXP/SP : x1
Adena : x1
Drop : x1
Spoil : x1
Seal Stones : x1
Drop Ammount: x1
Spoil Ammount: x1
Boss Drop chance: x1
Boss Drop ammount: x1
Epic Boss Drop: x1
Buff Slots: 22+4(divine inspiration)
Buff Duration: 20 minutes.
Songs/Dances: 2 minutes.

VIP: increases Exp/SP/Adena by 50%


Quests :
Quest xp: x1
Quest adena: x1



Additional information:
Box limit: 1+1.
Skills learn with spellbooks
Newbie Guide buffs available untill lvl 25.
iPlay Manager (Game Shop, Vote, Donate, VIP).
Class change items Can be bought in iPlay Manager with Adena or Donate Coins.
Retail Seven Signs.
Retail Quests.
Retail Clan Hall system.
Retail Siegues.
Retail SubClass.
Retail Noblesse.
Retail Olympiads.
Offline shop/offline craft

Custom commands: .expon / .expoff
Individual vote reward system
Weekly top 10 voters reward every monday


Referral system : https://invite.l2iplay.com/
Bring your friend's and recieve a reward in-game!





Be warned this is hard gameplay. Our goal is to give you a lasting quality server with no wipe's and no pay to win gameplay.


Website : https://l2iplay.com/

Image


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:25 pm 
Vassal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:35 pm
Posts: 27
bump!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:22 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 am
Posts: 7
Sole wrote:
bump!


with 1 acc and no bot, you gona play alone for sure


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:53 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Posts: 48
Athens wrote:
Sole wrote:
bump!


with 1 acc and no bot, you gona play alone for sure


Even retail allows you to dual box. Screw these asshats.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:41 pm 
Vassal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:35 pm
Posts: 27
up


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:20 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 am
Posts: 7
[quote="Sole"]up[/quote

i told you no1 gona play at yr server, i create 1 char and i can not see any other player

yr server files is good, only you have to change is .....take off active anticheat(bot protect) and set up 3-4 acc per pc...thats all thnks and gl.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:03 pm 
Vassal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:35 pm
Posts: 27
Server online!
UP!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:11 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:07 pm
Posts: 3
Nice server, nice team, wish this project be one of the best of the year! Keep the good job


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:00 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2591
Athens wrote:
Sole wrote:
up[/quote

i told you no1 gona play at yr server, i create 1 char and i can not see any other player

yr server files is good, only you have to change is .....take off active anticheat(bot protect) and set up 3-4 acc per pc...thats all thnks and gl.


How would removal of bot protection actually help though? :?

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:57 pm 
Vassal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:35 pm
Posts: 27
Dear lineage 2 lovers, you have to understand that we did everything we could to bring more player before server opening and also now, but we can't force no one to play, server won't close and we expect people support it knowing we are doing all we can.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:09 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2591
Sole wrote:
Dear lineage 2 lovers, you have to understand that we did everything we could to bring more player before server opening and also now, but we can't force no one to play, server won't close and we expect people support it knowing we are doing all we can.


Great attitude tbh. There were a lot of servers which started small and made it big after time. I keep fingers crossed for the project! :wink:

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:20 pm 
Vassal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:35 pm
Posts: 27
Herlitz wrote:
Sole wrote:
Dear lineage 2 lovers, you have to understand that we did everything we could to bring more player before server opening and also now, but we can't force no one to play, server won't close and we expect people support it knowing we are doing all we can.


Great attitude tbh. There were a lot of servers which started small and made it big after time. I keep fingers crossed for the project! :wink:



Thanks for your reply , L2iPlay will stay alive :D


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:34 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:07 pm
Posts: 3
Sole wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Sole wrote:
Dear lineage 2 lovers, you have to understand that we did everything we could to bring more player before server opening and also now, but we can't force no one to play, server won't close and we expect people support it knowing we are doing all we can.


Great attitude tbh. There were a lot of servers which started small and made it big after time. I keep fingers crossed for the project! :wink:



Thanks for your reply , L2iPlay will stay alive :D


Keep up the good job 8)


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:43 pm 
Vassal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:35 pm
Posts: 27
Eradon wrote:
Sole wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Sole wrote:
Dear lineage 2 lovers, you have to understand that we did everything we could to bring more player before server opening and also now, but we can't force no one to play, server won't close and we expect people support it knowing we are doing all we can.


Great attitude tbh. There were a lot of servers which started small and made it big after time. I keep fingers crossed for the project! :wink:



Thanks for your reply , L2iPlay will stay alive :D


Keep up the good job 8)



Thank's for your comment :)


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Interlude] L2iPlay.com x1 Interlude 11.11.2022
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:01 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:19 pm
Posts: 14
Another solo grinder with different name and wrapped in big words.
Just no.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy