Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] L2ElmoreLab - C1-C5 x1 - START 01.10.2022
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:57 pm 
Vagabond

Herlitz wrote:
I don't want to BS since I'm not following closely, but I believe they said they plan to merge this and the old one server eventually. Which I personally think is a good idea,

Well he said it and it is just his false opinion which might lead to some potential players not joining because of this statement.

And regarding getting a life, it depends what you want from the game. I want just to remember good old times, chill a bit in the evenings, play with some people in HC setting of L2.
If you want to rush to the end game and go to the next project, probably it is better to save yourself some time and find some other project.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:36 pm 
Duke

Kush wrote:
Elmorelab had many english players but they left.EU players are not like russians,they get bored fast and they cannot play as much as russians.A russian can fuck up your whole day if he wants but an english one never.On elmorelab is full of nightmare players who got too much free time.There are shitbuffers/grieffers who do this all day everyday and they enjoy it,making others leave.EU community is more based on having fun,they respect the game,play more fairful.On EU servers people fight for spots pvping/pking while on Elmorelab they shitbuff/make you die to pick your items.If you check out the streamers from Elmorelab there is only russians left,not a single english one left.
The story will repeat on x1. Many will join but few will remain especially because its without boxes wich is crucial for lower Chronicles.Its infinite harder on lower chronicles than on interlude with 1 client.When the "opening hype" will be gone most of the people will leave.Elmorelab will have a great succes only when they will reopen a new one but with 1+1 and close the old one

I personally avoid categorizing an entire nation into one category, but me and Godsend left because most of the russians we encountered act like total degenerates. We used to randomly get PKed for no reason by high level chars in low level catas. I mean I get that PK is part of the game but when you come as a 60+ to a lvl 30 cata just to mindlessly PK you're fucked in the head. They were probably so rich ingame that they didn't even care if they lost items.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:21 pm 
Elder

Icarus wrote:
I personally avoid categorizing an entire nation into one category, but me and Godsend left because most of the russians we encountered act like total degenerates.

I try to avoid that too, but with Russians it's different. It's not just a few bad apples, they are complete degenerates no matter which game you play with them.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:51 am 
Vagabond

Icarus wrote:
I personally avoid categorizing an entire nation into one category, but me and Godsend left because most of the russians we encountered act like total degenerates. We used to randomly get PKed for no reason by high level chars in low level catas. I mean I get that PK is part of the game but when you come as a 60+ to a lvl 30 cata just to mindlessly PK you're fucked in the head. They were probably so rich ingame that they didn't even care if they lost items.

There was a stream with MasterToma, albeit in russian, lucky for me (probably unlucky though) growing up in post soviet country enabled me to learn Russian to some degree.
https://www.youtube.com/v/HrOFsXpRSro

Anyway, there was a question raised will they do anything about griefing, in particularly pking low lvl toons with high level. And he said they used to talk to those guys griefing and usually it was enough. They understand that this is part of the game, but if it gets out of control they will interfere in order not to hurt online community just because some high lvls got bored.
Unfortunately, more often than not it is true about russians, there are good apples, but to those few there are many more bad apples.

Thats why, if we want true classic and have a good community, we need to promote this server to international players to make a stand :p

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:11 am 
Elder

IneedtoquitL2 wrote:
Icarus wrote:
Thats why, if we want true classic and have a good community, we need to promote this server to international players to make a stand :p

The stream is great and everything, but if they are not willing to do the bare minimum with such an important interview. It's quite hard to promote this server to international players. Just transcribing the interview and translating it to English would have been enough, and not that much effort.

Good community just don't exist in this game anymore, you would need some kind of filter to create one. Like adding a monthly sub fee to the game or something like that. I would be willing to pay €9.99 per month to play a proper server without monkeys.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:49 am 
Vagabond

x3 is harcorish and dying much was a huge penalty, only insane people will leave their x3 accounts to restart on x1.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:32 pm 
Duke

EmEcZkA wrote:
x3 is harcorish and dying much was a huge penalty, only insane people will leave their x3 accounts to restart on x1.

Idk, of course people with established clans and CPs will be reluctant to join a new server, but I imagine a lot of people who for example joined a month or two back and have not developed their chars too much will be quite inclined to try a new start... 3x and 1x is of course a huge difference in terms of progress, but in it's core they're based on exactly the same principle, which is hardcore oldschool lowrate. Not two entirely different servers.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:43 pm 
Elder

EmEcZkA wrote:

True to some degree, but the appeal of the new server is the fact that it's Fresh and everyone is starting from the scratch. Also, it's going to be a nostalgia trip because of the progression nature which is also appealing. Everyone already has everything on 3x, it's not that interesting for new players.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:02 pm 
Marquis

Khanzo wrote:
It is not russian server.
But there is a lot of russians and Latinos.
I did see also Polish people and Ukrainians.

Latinos were dominating the x3 server for quite long actually.

C1 is much harder compared to C2 so we will see.
No Dyes. No weapon SAs. No B sets
general adena/drops are a bit lower compared to c2+
weapons under 120k dont use shots
almost no teleports except towns
no RBs All mobs are x1 hp and the "Raid Bosses" are just mobs with x3 HP
no vampiric rage!
party exp bonus almost non-existant
shots will be luxury

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:42 pm 
Forum Troll

awesome move!
all the negatives pointed out such as toxic environment, predominantly russian community(TOXIC), old game design issues such as pk griefing not attended to, nobody mentioned it but i gotta do it->THE MARKET WAS RTARDED, full of overpriced shit(typical big ruski biznismen style), difficult and monotonous c1-c2 gameplay

i cant srlsy imagine who being a grown ass man would commit to playing in cp or invest hours of solo grind as a casual and not drop out after a few weeks in the dark ages of l2

like please all raise your hands if you wet yourself when u think about killing lvl 30 mobs for week or two without shots and being broke, without a buffer box, hoping to find some support that is not grabbed by other pts

i suppose whoever just moisted their pants a little reading this and are going to hop in to proove they are the best pokemon masters will tryhard the shit out of it and buy/sell a ton of adenski on the black market :D

noice biznis model!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:26 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
like please all raise your hands if you wet yourself when u think about killing lvl 30 mobs for week or two without shots and being broke, without a buffer box, hoping to find some support that is not grabbed by other pts

I mean, people have been playing low rates since always, this just takes things a bit further than they already were... But yeah it's not taking away the fact that anyone doing this must have some kind of masochists tendencies :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:03 pm 
Marquis

I also dont like the russian in global chat but it is what it is. Last 10 years lineage is mostly played by russians,you all got "used" to it . I also want azure servers back but its not happening u know. Its not like this server will be full RU like asterios,valhala etc. You will still see mucho english in chat . You cant really expect admin to ban 50% + of his playerbase language .If u want to cooperate with russians u always can. Most of them speak eng also u will chat about game stuff ,everybody understands plzadena wtb wts etc so plz dont come up with cheap excuses
Admin said he will interfare in PK abuse this time so we will see ... I hope the market will be "okay" since server will have more players this time. Most of them wont make it past 40 but y .
Actually im having hard time to imagine the "market" on this server. The first month everybody will be so poor , you will hardly sell anything,even materials. Most of the buy shops will be scam shops for mats (ALWAYS check material prices in NPC before selling to ppl) The problem i think will be when most of the tryharders hit 55+ and they will have nothing to spend their adena on. No dyes no SAs no B sets no manor no shit. The only thing u can burn adena on is teleports,luxury shop, maybe Clan halls if exist on c1 and crafting b weaps maybe. Even enchants are insanely rare on C1. So market will become abusable at some point by top tryharders for sure. We will see i guess.

I also see very few ppl realize what c1 x1 will be like :D . The only thing that will end the suffering for a while is the lvl 10 weapon quest AFTER u finish it . Soon after u will realize you have to PVP with mobs for some exp and adenski :D Anyway if u go hardcore and make it to 40+ the game becomes a bit "easier" because all u need to do is get C grade and rock on. Everymob ingame is x1 hp so u can farm solo or with 1-2 friends even LOA if u get to high level. I think there is no rly level cap , just skills until 56/58.

About RMT im not really worried because it will be kinda easy to catch. They are also doing very good job with bans on the x3 server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:43 pm 
Forum Troll

wipe your nose bemyfrag, u have some russki poopoo on it

lemme make a small breakdown of the bs u wrote

Quote:
Last 10 years lineage is mostly played by russians,you all got "used" to it .

no we didnt, most of us moved on with our lives and we not only DID NOT get used to it but we also dont give 2 shits about it, we just choose not to play the game and the russki servidors
i personally give a shot to some server once in 4-5 months when im not overwhelmed with work and i get bored af after 2-3 hrs of gaming. checking out elmore had similar effect

Quote:
If u want to cooperate with russians u always can. Most of them speak eng

russians are not cooperative even between themselves and usually are illiterate af and dont speak/write in their own language appropriately

Quote:
everybody understands plzadena wtb wts etc so plz dont come up with cheap excuses

wtf? what excuses? kids watch and take notes what kind of degraded shit long years of overdoing l2,redbulls and amphetamines will make u spit out.... dude get a grip nobody needs an excuse NOT to play the server....

Quote:
I hope the market will be "okay" since server will have more players this time. Most of them wont make it past 40 but y .

Quote:
Actually im having hard time to imagine the "market" on this server

you contradict yourself, there cannot be healthy market if people drop out easily... ffs... who is gona pour in items in the market and who is gona buy them if "most of them wont make it past 40"
wtf?

Quote:
Soon after u will realize you have to PVP with mobs for some exp and adenski

fighting mobs is called PVE not PVP because mobs are not Players but Environment

Quote:
Anyway if u go hardcore and make it to 40+ the game becomes a bit "easier" because all u need to do is get C grade and rock on.

dude srsly? go hardcore on 20 years old gameplay that each and everyone of current playerbase has rerolled countless times? i wont even comment how it is "easy" to get c grade in a server that has no market, people leave befre 40 and is full of "go hard" guys.... in c1, on x1 rates......

Quote:
About RMT im not really worried because it will be kinda easy to catch. They are also doing very good job with bans on the x3 server.

how can u be a grown ass man and not understand that the black market is run by the same administration that creates a grind fest server and adena sellers are banned because they break the monopoly of the sv owners and adena buyers are banned if they dont buy from the right place

jesus dont be so naive and fanatic people its a simple formula
make grind servidor => create adena => sell to tryhard kids in grownups bodies => profit

peace :mrgreen:

Last edited by GoDs3nD on Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:44 pm 
Elder

bemyfrag wrote:
You cant really expect admin to ban 50% + of his playerbase language .

More like 95% on ElmoreLab.

Just make the server English based, and then give chat bans to Russian monkeys. They will learn. Ultimately it's not even about language, it's how the Russians act. Even if they all spoke perfect English you wouldn't want to interact with most of them.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:11 am 
Forum Troll

Trustmebro wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:
You cant really expect admin to ban 50% + of his playerbase language .

More like 95% on ElmoreLab.

Just make the server English based, and then give chat bans to Russian monkeys. They will learn. Ultimately it's not even about language, it's how the Russians act. Even if they all spoke perfect English you wouldn't want to interact with most of them.

true facts

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next