Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2-OFF]Lineage 3 launch announced 2022
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 9:21 am 
Forum Troll

Herlitz wrote:
So it's 100% sure the autofarm is included? Well that's a bummer. But still, I will wait for the details, there is also a way to include it that's not complete garbage (i.e. the offline farm or autofarm only for some minor part of the game that's not vital for a progress, like fishing or some herb capturing and stuff). Nothing is lost until the game is relased :P

no form of afk farming is adequate
you will be able to autofarm mobs 5 lvls below you and supervise that on your phone
hello to overcrowded servers that have 24/7 some chinks autofarming every possible zone
such a pity QQ

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 8:23 pm 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
So it's 100% sure the autofarm is included? Well that's a bummer. But still, I will wait for the details, there is also a way to include it that's not complete garbage (i.e. the offline farm or autofarm only for some minor part of the game that's not vital for a progress, like fishing or some herb capturing and stuff). Nothing is lost until the game is relased :P

no form of afk farming is adequate
you will be able to autofarm mobs 5 lvls below you and supervise that on your phone
hello to overcrowded servers that have 24/7 some chinks autofarming every possible zone
such a pity QQ

But... Why? I'm trying to figure out who could have requested such feature. I mean maybe Koreans enjoy not playing their games? Like, "fvck yeah, let's just watch this game play itself for several hours"? It kinda reminds me of LE, where the game looked pretty good until they decided to add the multi-char system, where you would basically play a party on your own. It's like NCsoft has a thing for creating a great game and then ruining it with some dumb feature. But maybe it will really find the same fate as LE after all - scraped, only to be reworked couple of years later, this time hopefully into a full grade Lineage 3 :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 7:50 am 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:

Haha, autoplay isn't just included, the whole game is designed around it. I've been watching about 10-15 hours of gameplay, and oh boy, it's bad. The game is basically just a worse version of Lineage 2 Essence.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 11:47 am 
Duke

Trustmebro wrote:
Herlitz wrote:

Haha, autoplay isn't just included, the whole game is designed around it. I've been watching about 10-15 hours of gameplay, and oh boy, it's bad. The game is basically just a worse version of Lineage 2 Essence.

Oh man, that's just... Sad. But I'm still at loss who is a target audience for this kind of feature. I understand some people have a thing for idle games, but I simply refuse to believe most people enjoying the autofarm. It's just odd.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 12:14 pm 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:

Oh man, that's just... Sad. But I'm still at loss who is a target audience for this kind of feature. I understand some people have a thing for idle games, but I simply refuse to believe most people enjoying the autofarm. It's just odd.

Well, the L2 Essence must have been so successful that they built this game around that concept. It seems like the idea is to bring all those L2 Essence players and people who enjoy NCsoft's mobile games into this one game. That’s the target audience for this.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 1:02 pm 
Viscount

Huge disappointment :( fuck ncshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA8D1rzrXkg

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 7:49 am 
Duke

DocHouse wrote:
Huge disappointment :( fuck ncshit

https://www.youtube.com/v/PA8D1rzrXkg

Oh man, that's just painful :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 11:12 am 
Marquis

Worst sh1t I've seen in a long time.
Combat in L2 was smoother to be honest, and let's face it, the fighter classes had the casual auto attack. Still felt better.

The world looks beautiful, like most korean mmos.
There is some group content, but low quality. I mean, you can't really reach endgame, so you can't really offer feedback related to that.
It will be one of the heaviest p2w games launched in recent memory, and in the western markets it will flop.

Not even gonna bother to instal the amazon client, had enough of the korean experience.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 7:30 am 
Duke

Tbh I'm starting to feel actually relieved they didn't call it Lineage 3. This way, there's still hope for a real L3 :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 6:33 am 
Viscount

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYhbgai ... TheCorgies

After looking more at the game it seems it's not as bad as youtubers make it out to be imo :|

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 8:46 am 
Elder

DocHouse wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/v/YYhbgaii_JE&ab_channel=TheCorgies

After looking more at the game it seems it's not as bad as youtubers make it out to be imo :|

Because it's actually worse than what these YouTubers make it out to be. Many of these YouTubers didn't really get beyond the "combat is bad and Autoplay sucks" criticism. They don't really delve into the issues of the game being just a full-blown mobile game on PC and console.

If you enjoy Lineage 2M, you will definitely enjoy this one. If you have any standards for modern MMORPGs, then this game is going to be DOA for you.

Even Koreans don't seem to like it that much. They have already did an "apology" letter stating that things will be better.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:41 pm 
Forum Troll

indeed as mentioned above the game is literally essence with better looking game world
the whole game is designed around autoplay in both - online and offline mode
whereas you get 6 hours of offline autoplay :D

i cant believe it as come to this but im gathering a CP to join the blizzard WOTLK classic relaunch
any oldschool WOTLK fans around with 13eur/month to spend??

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8