Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2Unity SCAM
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:13 pm 
Vagabond

At the outset, I would like to say that L2Unity.net has three seasons. The first and second seasons were very good. In the third, however, it all started. There were two major SIDs that fought with each other. From the very beginning, SIDE abbreviated WD dominated the side called INSANE, after two or three weeks I started crying to the Needle administrator about the limits on the side. They set the condition either 4 pt or leave the server. Of course everyone agreed because INSANE was crying all the time. Then everything went too far, Needl administrator was doing the agumention transfer. So if they had a passiv Wild Magic weapon in a weapon other than Arcana Mace, the admin transferred this agumention to the Arcana Mace weapon. Of course, what turned out then Admin made agumention for the entire CP. The other side suddenly started losing with no idea how overnight they could lose two epics on the same day. Then talks with Admin started how it was possible that overnight SIDE, who didn't even have a farm, started winning all the epics. Then the Admin admitted that he had made an agumention for the SIDE clan leader. Of course, I have pictures from conversations with Admins for everything. When the conversations on this server's discord started, people wrote that the Administrator was corrupt and started taking all our items, gave us a chat ban, and gave us a lifetime ban until 2033 because we knew the truth :)

Here ScreenShot

https://ibb.co/wL1Xy5m
https://ibb.co/k3wpNFS

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Unity SCAM
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:00 am 
Count

i know this will hurt ur feelings, but nobody* cares my brother :DDD

p.s: nobody sane*

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2Unity SCAM
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:44 am 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
i know this will hurt ur feelings, but nobody* cares my brother :DDD

p.s: nobody sane*

I don't personally play on the server but I still think it's good to expose servers where support like this is happening :?

OfflineProfile