Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2 Interlude Brabos Club! 2x | 20x | 200x
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:17 am 
Vagabond

Hello everyone, come to announce L2 Brabos Club.
https://brabos.club/

If you're a Lineage fan, you'll understand exactly what I'm going to tell you now.

You may not be an active player today, but you certainly were at one time, and I'm sure that inside you there is still a clear and vivid memory of how amazing it was to play this remarkable game called Lineage.

You certainly distanced yourself from the Lineage universe for a few reasons... maybe the lack of time to play, maybe the various changes that the game has undergone, completely mischaracterizing its essence, or maybe because you couldn't find a server that offered you the security of dedicate your time and emotion to playing.

If at some point Lineage was part of your life, this video is for you.

What I'm about to present here is something totally different from anything you've seen out there on other projects and servers. You are about to meet the project with the most genuine of desires when it comes to Lineage: restoring the excitement and nostalgia of playing this amazing game in a trusted environment and at its best.

Welcome to Brabos Club.

Before continuing, I want to say that the Brabos Club staff shares the same sentiment as you certainly do: give me not to play Lineage again because I believe that reliving the nostalgia of yesteryear is possible.

But I have good news for you, it is possible.

To begin, Brabos Club is not just 1 server. We are 3 servers in 1. To meet the different types of players and respecting the lack of time that each one has, we created three different servers, but in the same structure. Are they:

The Brabos Club Low Rate 2x, Mid Rate 20x and PVP 200x. From low rate to PvP, all in one place, it's up to the player to choose what he likes best.

The server version is the one that is considered by many, and by us too, the best that ever existed, the famous chronicle Interlude.

But here's a detail, very carefully, we went to the trouble of improving many, many details that will make your experience of playing Lineage something nostalgic and unique at the same time.

Nostalgic because our priority has always been to preserve the essence of the game, and unique, because what we will offer you player is much more than the opportunity to play the good old Lineage.

We offer you a reliable, secure environment with decent and dedicated community support. I'm sure you will notice the care, affection and enormous work involved to get everything ready as you will soon see.

Exhaustive work has been done on the underprivileged classes to make them more active and competitive among players. Thus, giving birth to classes that were not even considered before were played by the players.

Our goal is not to have the most famous server in the world, nor the most profitable... our goal is to have a strong community, with good players. Players who, like me and the other members of the Brabos Club staff, are true fans and want to relive the nostalgia of playing Lineage for real.

So here's an important warning, perhaps the most important of this entire video...

On this page you are on, below there is a field for you to put your name and e-mail.

By filling in this information you will declare to us your interest in being part of our community. And as a reward you will have access to our groups on Telegran, WhatsApp.

Importantly, the closed beta, our exclusive and closed beta, will only be available first hand to players who register and who are present in our groups.

Therefore, fill in the information below and soon the link to join our groups will be displayed.

The Closed Beta will be exclusive to you and other players in the groups. So don't be left out.

We will also send the link to our Discord and our forum to your email, so that you become an official member of Brabos Club and stay on top of everything that will happen from now on.

Share this video with those you know are Lineage fans like you and who will want to be a part of this project and make the most of it with you.

https://www.youtube.com/v/DUFTTIHXEEI

The Lineage didn't die.

Welcome to Brabos Club.

See you soon.

To find out more, visit the link:
https://brabos.club/

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2 Interlude Brabos Club! 2x | 20x | 200x
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:01 am 
Vagabond

relive the nostalgia and play your best lineage!

https://www.youtube.com/v/DUFTTIHXEEI

For more details check our server infor:
https://forum.brabos.club/c/servers-info/14/none

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:48 pm 
Vagabond

Como realizar a instalação simples e fácil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZgS_UGqQhI

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:35 pm 
Vagabond

more than 1000 players already registered!

Last edited by Bruto on Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:03 pm 
Vagabond

More than 1200 players already registered!

Let's go!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:04 pm 
Vagabond

I hope this project is long time working!

OfflineProfile