Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Hellforge x2 IL starts 19.11.2021 !!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:23 am 
Vagabond

I really like haters like you... This is for people, which want to try it. If you dont and you prefer another server, just go.. but dont hate something if you absolutely dont know the facts.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:41 am 
Vagabond

Please guys, just tell me, why do u preffer Etina after what he did? He went for 4 weeks holiday and leave the server live his life... he did not fix any reported bugs... he knew there is bugged valakas + antharas - both behaviours were reported and did not do a sh*t to reapir it. Then when server burned(data center did not confirmed, that Etina server was there) and lost all the databases without recovery, so in few months he somehow found recovery data for accounts/web/etc.... then he promised, that ppl who donated will keep the donate on next project - now he told its not true and maybe they get some accessories... anyway Etina is java server with many nonRetail settings - why do u compare Etina to Hellforge? Compare Etina to Reborn, its similar gamestyle... Hellforge is for people who want to play Interlude instead of upgraded java c4 something that should look like interlude, where u cannot swin in water, neverend falling via textures etc..... if you do not believe me about the difference between Helforge and mentioned java servers - come and try it....
Btw. I was in the winning party on both Hellforge x1 and Etina servers, so I am able to compare it...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:03 am 
Count

HOLLY SHIT )))), multak this is ur first post here, nice to see u man )))

what demons convinced u to post here>?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:11 pm 
Heir

I was very tired after non-stop working on the server for 2 months after it opened, but also 1 month before opening. Working on bug reports, checking bots & boxes, talking to players & managing the server, for 8-12 hours every day can be very exhausting. That's why when server was stable and there wasn't so many bugs to fix, I was taking a lot more personal time.
During this edition we will have 3 GMs + me & Asuki, so it will be a lot easier to manage everything.

We still have Accounts, Ranking & all donation info, because those were stored on the website, so Account Panel would run smoothly. We will give 2 weeks of free premium to those who donated on first edition.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:36 pm 
Count

guys do u eveen realize this is a "hellforge" topic??? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I GUESS ONE "FUCK U" IS NOT ENOUGH ))))))))))))))))))))

so just wondering what seerver are u guys advertising here? because by the logic of a chicken u guys must be advertising hellforge here no? or i cant even achieve the logic of a chicken? :DDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:18 pm 
Vassal

Sonozaky wrote:
f) One of the post above are saying it's a cash grab because of the premium. Most of the servers, I could even say all of the top 10 servers has premium account. And by the way, Etina last year had +x1 premium account as well (same Etina Premium Account for this year). So the person who was saying it's cash grab because of PA, he is promoting other server that has same PA. @Regor, are you ok?

Man wtf wrong with you.
I don't care about Etina, it is a Java shtty server with tons of bugs. Rly don't understand ppl going there, since there is l2Reborn, same shtty java, but with a decent online at least...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:39 pm 
Count

REGOR HELLO MAN i'm thinking of trying the new hellforge server, no other server seems to beee able to simply disable the pop-ups for me ))), pls tell them on there discord if they can un-ban me to re-join, i still hate what was his name again, aaaaaa yes i still hate gm.manu.pontu, but i hope he got over it )))

reply to me here pls regor

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:27 pm 
Elder

see you ingame boys, hope this time they dont fake the online count numbers with the offline shops

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:04 pm 
Count

FUCK THOSE baecuhes if they fake the numbers )))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:51 pm 
Vagabond

spoilez wrote:
REGOR HELLO MAN i'm thinking of trying the new hellforge server, no other server seems to beee able to simply disable the pop-ups for me ))), pls tell them on there discord if they can un-ban me to re-join, i still hate what was his name again, aaaaaa yes i still hate gm.manu.pontu, but i hope he got over it )))

reply to me here pls regor

Etina doesn't have automatic pop-ups (captcha)

Only the admin and GM's can put captcha on you manually. They might change it though. And it could be automatic later on.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:09 pm 
Elder

L2Etina wrote:
I was very tired after non-stop working on the server for 2 months after it opened, but also 1 month before opening. Working on bug reports, checking bots & boxes, talking to players & managing the server, for 8-12 hours every day can be very exhausting. That's why when server was stable and there wasn't so many bugs to fix, I was taking a lot more personal time.
During this edition we will have 3 GMs + me & Asuki, so it will be a lot easier to manage everything.

We still have Accounts, Ranking & all donation info, because those were stored on the website, so Account Panel would run smoothly. We will give 2 weeks of free premium to those who donated on first edition.

Do you really think that someone is going to play on the server of a guy who come to others server thread to make bad and cheap advertisement? GTFO MORON.

just keep lying your dumb players with the OVH fire, everyone knows that you shut down the server because nobody was investing money on it anymore.

keep spaming your garbo server in all upcoming servers dumbfuck

In fact im pretty sure that Etina is a side server from the same GM morons of L2Reborn, same trash java files same clueless GMs, it even have the same spaniard smell

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:55 pm 
Count

PEN MY FRIEND ))), here is a music for u before u give me ur shit second warning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPFHqXv ... rt_radio=1

my dear friend this is how i feel

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:50 pm 
Heir

As a player on Hellfoge 1x i can only recommend this new server. :) Already tried OBT lot of hours and its really great. Lot i mean a really a LOT of stuff were completely rechecked and repaired. Interface is lovely - working nice! Hope that we will see a lot of clans ingame to make some pvp :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:35 pm 
Vagabond

imagine, they even didnt add all epics and try to open new dead server, LOL

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:48 pm 
Elder

The server files are good, i always blamed devs because no advertisement and counting offline shops as online players to lure people to play, if they make a good advertisement campaing this time they can have a good server

Ice wrote:
imagine, they even didnt add all epics and try to open new dead server, LOL

because they know x1 server is doomed to die because 0 advertisement at launch, so many servers these days, you have to put a chunk of money on banners and announces if you want to server be succesful

Last edited by Korvan on Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next