Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: I just started in ElmoreLab private server
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:34 am 
Vagabond

Hey guys, I just started in ElmoreLab server and wanted to know if it’s any good? Also suggestions about where/how to do best? Any suggestions will do.. Also if any economic help will be appreciated…. nickname fearr (I know it’s stupid but it’s the 1st nickname I used in c1)192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.1.1

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: I just started in ElmoreLab private server
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:10 am 
Vagabond

bakelmion wrote:
Hey guys, I just started in ElmoreLab server and wanted to know if it’s any good? Also suggestions about where/how to do best? Any suggestions will do.. Also if any economic help will be appreciated…. nickname fearr (I know it’s stupid but it’s the 1st nickname I used in c1)

Hey Fearr! Welcome to ElmoreLab! We're glad to have you on board. ElmoreLab is a fantastic server with a friendly and helpful community, so you're in for a great experience.

Here are some tips to make the most of your time on ElmoreLab:

Get to Know the Community: Introduce yourself in the server's general chat and get to know other players. Being active in the community can lead to new friendships and potential collaborations.

Explore the Server: ElmoreLab offers various channels for different topics and interests. Take some time to explore these channels and find the ones that interest you the most.

Participate in Events: ElmoreLab often hosts events, such as tournaments, challenges, and giveaways. Participating in these events can be a lot of fun and a great way to earn rewards.

Ask for Help: If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to ask in the relevant channels. The community is generally very helpful and willing to lend a hand.

Share Your Knowledge: If you have any expertise or special skills, consider sharing your knowledge with others in the appropriate channels. Teaching and helping others can be rewarding and will make you a valued member of the community.

As for economic help, ElmoreLab has various ways to earn in-game currency or resources. Participating in events, completing challenges, and trading with other players are some common ways to accumulate wealth.

Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy your time on the server. Don't be afraid to ask questions or try new things. We hope you have a fantastic time in ElmoreLab! If you need any further assistance or have specific questions, feel free to reach out. Happy gaming!

OfflineProfile