Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF] Dragon-Network Interlude x5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:22 am 
Vassal

substack? ffs wanted to play till read this.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:49 am 
Elder

zero471 wrote:
substack? ffs wanted to play till read this.

How about you give us a shot, and maybe you will find out that you will enjoy it!
Everything is balanced to the best of our abilities, there is no "game breaking" classes, everything is made to enable fun and complex pvps where every class has its pros and cons.
I know some people look at "substack" and reject the idea instantly but I wish you guys could try it with us, the ones who invented the concept and perfected the balacing around it.
I hope you give us a shot and good luck!

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:55 am 
Elder

Hello again everyone!
We are happy to announce that you can start voting for the server and start earning rewards (to use on live server) by following this simple guide:

1. Login into your account (using the server website)
  2. Open voting site (only topzone active as of right now, more will be added soon) and vote for the server
  3. After you vote, click on CLAIM POINTS and you will be rewarded with Vote coins, which you will be able to send to your character when the live server opens in exchange for good rewards (described below)

[ VOTE SHOP ]

• Buff Scrolls
    • Image Scroll of Guidance - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll of Death Whisper - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll of Focus - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll of Acumen - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll of Haste - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll of Agility - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll of Empower - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll of Might - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll of Wind Walk - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll of Shield - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll of Mana Regeneration - 1 vc
    • Image Scroll Bundle (Fighter) - 5 vc
    • Image Scroll Bundle (Mage) - 3 vc
    • Image Scroll of Nobless - 3 vc
  • Runes (stackable with donation Rune)
    • Image Rune of XP 15% (12 hours) - 2 vc
    • Image Rune of Drop 30% (12 hours) - 2 vc
    • Image Rune of Spoil 30% (12 hours) - 2 vc
    • Image Rune of Autoloot (stacks with the other vote runes and lasts 24 hours) - 1 vc

** This scroll is working as a nobless buff (to help during Stage 1). Once you purchase one, you have 12 hours to use it or it will disappear from your inventory.

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:09 am 
Elder

One of the most beautiful Holidays is getting close, just like our grand opening !
To celebrate it, we are preparing an early present for you guys with an event.

• Image Christmas Carol Exp - Increases EXP gain by 10% for 2 minutes.
  • Image Christmas Carol Sp - Increases SP gain by 10% for 2 minutes.
  • Image Christmas Carol Drop - Increases Drop chance by 10% for 2 minutes.
  • Image Christmas Carol Spoil - Increases Spoil chance by 10% for 2 minutes.
  • Image Christmas Carol Adena - Increases Adena gain by 10% for 2 minutes.
  • Image Flower Pot
  • Image Bead Ornament
  • Image Star Ornament
  • Image Fir Tree Branch

If you gather enough parts to make a Christmas Tree, you can trade 10 Christmas Tree to a Special Christmas Tree. Special Christmas Tree gives a 5 minute buff to all nearby players, that Increases ALL the rates by 30% (EXP,SP,DROP,SPOIL,ADENA).This buff is overwriting Carol ones. Special Christmas Tree stays up for 20 minutes after summoning and casts Special buff every 10 seconds. The event item drops are not interfering with drop from mobs/raid bosses.

We hope you enjoy this event as much as your holidays! We also have other events ready for you guys, more info on those will be given when the time comes

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:02 pm 
Count

WELL EVOLVING FROM only "up" on firebird to only "images+colours+rainbows+lots of words" now i think u guys are complete opposite one from each other :DDDDD

i think i found the alpha and the omega :DDD or the firebird and the dragon :DDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:33 pm 
Elder

Don't quite understand but I hope that is a positive 8)

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:12 pm 
Count

L2dnet wrote:

hahahahahahaha:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:DDDDDDDDDD

i'll refraze it for u maybe u'll understand this time:

dragon+firebird = god

p.s: pls pm if u still did not understand, i will further detail to u

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:13 pm 
Elder

:!: Our forum is in transition to a new HOST, except weird things regarding the forum in next 24h , thank you for understanding. :!:

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:26 am 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
L2dnet wrote:

hahahahahahaha:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:DDDDDDDDDD

i'll refraze it for u maybe u'll understand this time:

dragon+firebird = god

p.s: pls pm if u still did not understand, i will further detail to u

Yo pls stay ontopic bro :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:34 pm 
Elder

• Image Earring of Antharas
    Fixed a bug where this jewl was changing the nature of the user's attacks to earth
  • Image Necklace of Valakas
    Fixed a bug where this jewl was changing the nature of the user's attacks to fire
  • Image Draconic Bow [Critical Slow]
    Fixed a bug where slow effect from SA was also giving earth resistance to the target
  • Image The Soul of Pa'agrio
    Fixed a bug where this buff wasn't working as intended (improved buff). It is now replacing both Empower and Magic Barrier

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:17 pm 
Elder

• Image Four Sepulchers
    Fixed a bug where it was possible to spawn the boss on the last room multiple times with extra keys.
  • Image Mystic Immunity
    Fixed a bug where this skill was acting as a Physical Skill on cast and reuse times. Is now a Magical Skill as intended.
  • Image Image Duel Might
    Fixed a bug where this Duel Might (Passive and Active) was only increasing PVP damage on auto-attacks. Now also increases PVP damage on Physical Skills as intended.
  • Image Image Raging Force / Sonic Rage
    Fixed a bug where the previously added 3rd lvl of this skills was not agroing on monsters.
  • Image Image Image Image Warrior / Mage Bane
    Fixed a bug where Bane skills (both single target and aoe) were not interacting correctly with the newly added Improved Buffs.
  • Image Image Image Image Block Shield / Windwalk
    Fixed a bug where Block skills (both single target and aoe) were not interacting correctly with the newly added Improved Buffs.

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:05 pm 
Elder

• What is DN Substack?
    DN substack is a feature which allows you to play 2 classes of one race combined in 1 character. Click here for more information about this topic

• Can I do substack with difference races (AKA mutants)?
    No, mutants are not possible to make as it breaks the balance of the game. You can however do substack on your normal (retail) subclasses.

• How do Stages work?
    Our Stage Feature basically hard locks the content of the game on each respective stage. This includes max lvl, available quests, available gear, available epics and much more. Read more about it here

• How are skills balanced around the Stage Feature?
    Since staged content affects how powerful/useful classes can be on each respective stages, we've added some skills and reworked others so each class can have some viability and scaling throughout all 3 stages. Read more about it on our changelogs

• Do I need spellbooks to learn skills?
    No, you simply need enough SP to learn skills. However, Improved Buffs do need spellbooks to learn and you can find more information about it here

• Is there Offline Shop?
    Yes, anyone can setup an offline shop that will last even after server restarts/crashes. Click here for more information on how to set it up

• Do I have to do 1st and 2nd class change quests?
    No, you don't necessarily have to. You can buy the 1st and 2nd class change quest items on Donny NPC (near any gatekeeper) with adena or donator coins. However, the 3rd class change you have to do normally (it will count for both of your classes, main and substack)

• Are teleports free?
    Yes and No. Teleports are free until lvl 40, after that, you will have to pay like normal, gatekeepers also need adena to keep their business running :D

• Is there NPC Buffer?
    No, there is no NPC buffer. We did however change how Newbie helper works to provide more and better buffs. Click here for more information about this topic

• How does Newbie helper work on summons/pets?
    Whatever buffs you choose on this NPC, it will also give the same buff to your summon/pet. This means, if you want to buff your pet with a specific buff which you yourself don't want to have, you can turn on your Anti-buff toggle and choose the buff. This will give the buff to your pet only.

• How do Epic Bosses respawns work?
    To allow for more actions and PVP's (and avoid respawns on suboptimal hours), we've reworked how the respawns for Epic Bosses work. They are now respawning on exact days of the week and hours, with a small window of 10 minutes for their appearance. Each Epic Boss has their designated day and hour of respawn and you can find more information about this here

• What is the respawn of normal Bosses?
    Normal Raid Bosses have a respawn of 12h +-1h random.
    Subclass and Nobless Bosses (Cabrio, Hallate, Kernon, Golkonda and Barakiel) have a respawn of 6h +-1h random.

• Do I have to do normal subclass quest?
    Yes, subclass quest is still needed but we've added an alternative way to the Baium part of the quest to make it easier. More information here

• Do I have to do normal nobless quest?
    Yes, same as subclass quest, nobless quest is still needed but we've added an alternative way to the Barakiel part of the quest to make it easier. More information here

• How does Voting System work?
    You can vote for our server and earn vote points that can be send to your ingame character as Vote Coins. You can then spend these Vote Coins on our vote shop which includes good and meaningful rewards such as autoloot rune. More information here

• Do runes from Donation Shop stack with Vote runes?
    Yes, the XP Rune from donation shop stacks with any of the Vote Runes, however, the XP/Spoil/Drop runes from vote don't stack with each other and you can only have 1 of this runes active at a time. The autoloot rune stacks with everything.

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:04 am 
Elder

As one of the last updates before our Grand Opening on the 10th of this month, we are making the final adjustments to some of our features that hopefully will increase the quality of life of our players.

• Image Adjusted some of our the accessories in the Donation Shop and fixed some issues clientside showing NoNameItem.
  • Image Fixed an issue with Guidance buff on Newbie Helper for Stage 2 and 3 were it was giving the lvl 1 of the skill as oposed to lvl 3.
  • Image Decreased the price of Horn from 1200 to 800 Moonstone Shards (Donny - Services).

• Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
    All Normal Dances from Bladedancer no longer require duals to use, similar to Combo Dances.
    • Image Dance of Medusa
      Increased cooldown from 120 to 140 seconds since now can be used with faster attack speed weapons

Like it was mentioned above, our grand opening is comming soon so we want to clear the air about important information regarding the start of 7s, first sieges and epics.

• The first 7s cycle will begin on the 13th of December, meaning the first monday after the server opening. The catacombs will be unlocked until then but will not drop Seal Stones until the 7s period begins.
  • Unfortunatly, the natural first sieges of the server would end up happening during Christmas Weekend and for that reason, we will postpone the first sieges for the next 2 week cycle. This mean the 1st sieges of our server will be on the weekend of the 8th and 9th of January (2nd Stage).
  • We are delaying the first appearance of Epic Bosses until the 15th of December, wednesday. This means the first epic boss to spawn will be Queen Ant on that day at 22:00 GMT+2. If you are still wondering how the epic bosses spawns work, click here for more information

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:11 am 
Duke

Just my curiosity, but what about olympiads? Does your char get cleared of the substack skills, or do you keep them? I imagine that would be difficult to balance :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:53 pm 
Elder

Herlitz wrote:
Just my curiosity, but what about olympiads? Does your char get cleared of the substack skills, or do you keep them? I imagine that would be difficult to balance :?

The substack feature works in every content of the game, includng Olympiad. The balancing of skills was always also considering how olympiad would be affected since substack enables alot of different combos there. (of course open world was allways priority for balancing).

You can even choose which class you want to be competing for hero between your main and substack

Check our skill changelogs here or olympiad specific changes here if you are curious about these changes

10+ years of uptime!

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next