Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Looking for a new project.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:01 am 
Vagabond

Greetings.

Is there any wanna-be GMs that want to start a new server? My suggestion is to watch at L2Reborn experience (though I'm not encouraging you to play there, this server has proved itself to be a l2j utopia garbage). It has shown that the current low-rate meta to attract as many people as possible is by socioeconomic means. People still want to have some time consuming process and server stability. We all know CONs of that server (trash files, paranoid admins, etc.) however there were some PROs you might want to look at.

Rates close to x1 with some additions (f.e. premium-accounts or vote system that slightly induce EXP/SP rates). Most people want to spend months doing something and Lineage2 can deliver that from social point of view. The current party searching system on L2Reborn works just fine, it's simple and people can always find a party on any level. As you may have noticed, with the growth of rates rising, the average life expectancy of server drops noticeably. In such case reputation is all that matters. There are already many projects with a stable reputation that provide decent x5-x1000 rates servers and actually competition in this area is high however I doubt there are many similar decent projects with rates close to x1.

No COL (or any other real money related cryptocurrency) economic system. Binding COL price to adena price makes the latter to inflate as time goes by which in turn ruins economics.

No multiboxing. With even one box available certain classes become useless killing possible social interaction. With no traders limitation the market overflows with increase in supply however demand is always not as large on private servers with time progression which ruins economics (the large amount of useless dwarves on a few months old server is practically a good example how the project is near to its death). The game itself was made for a party/clan experience thus social and economic ties are indeed valuable.

Server being as close mechanically 'retail' to its chronicle as possible. New additions can indeed help but be wary that those can ruin the balance too and an average player will usually avoid such servers. ̶l̶2̶u̶n̶c̶h̶a̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶

Responsibly support the community for God's sake! People usually hate RMT and botters however they also hate when GMs are ignoring people's questions and suggestions. ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶2̶h̶e̶l̶l̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶

Usually most people don't like kamaels as well however GF/H5 brought some balance so you decide.

If you know any of such upcoming projects, please let us know, I believe many want a project with aforementioned criteria. l2evo was a good promise however admins decised not to continue with the project.

Please, avoid telling me of how Reborn/Hellforge/Unchained are superior, I tried them all and can't tell they are decent enough.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for a new project.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:37 pm 
Vassal

lookingfornew wrote:
Greetings.

Is there any wanna-be GMs that want to start a new server? My suggestion is to watch at L2Reborn experience (though I'm not encouraging you to play there, this server has proved itself to be a l2j utopia garbage). It has shown that the current low-rate meta to attract as many people as possible is by socioeconomic means. People still want to have some time consuming process and server stability. We all know CONs of that server (trash files, paranoid admins, etc.) however there were some PROs you might want to look at.

Rates close to x1 with some additions (f.e. premium-accounts or vote system that slightly induce EXP/SP rates). Most people want to spend months doing something and Lineage2 can deliver that from social point of view. The current party searching system on L2Reborn works just fine, it's simple and people can always find a party on any level. As you may have noticed, with the growth of rates rising, the average life expectancy of server drops noticeably. In such case reputation is all that matters. There are already many projects with a stable reputation that provide decent x5-x1000 rates servers and actually competition in this area is high however I doubt there are many similar decent projects with rates close to x1.

No COL (or any other real money related cryptocurrency) economic system. Binding COL price to adena price makes the latter to inflate as time goes by which in turn ruins economics.

No multiboxing. With even one box available certain classes become useless killing possible social interaction. With no traders limitation the market overflows with increase in supply however demand is always not as large on private servers with time progression which ruins economics (the large amount of useless dwarves on a few months old server is practically a good example how the project is near to its death). The game itself was made for a party/clan experience thus social and economic ties are indeed valuable.

Server being as close mechanically 'retail' to its chronicle as possible. New additions can indeed help but be wary that those can ruin the balance too and an average player will usually avoid such servers. ̶l̶2̶u̶n̶c̶h̶a̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶

Responsibly support the community for God's sake! People usually hate RMT and botters however they also hate when GMs are ignoring people's questions and suggestions. ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶2̶h̶e̶l̶l̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶

Usually most people don't like kamaels as well however GF/H5 brought some balance so you decide.

If you know any of such upcoming projects, please let us know, I believe many want a project with aforementioned criteria. l2evo was a good promise however admins decised not to continue with the project.

Please, avoid telling me of how Reborn/Hellforge/Unchained are superior, I tried them all and can't tell they are decent enough.

There's a bunch of garbage servers out there including the ones from top pages like hopzone/topzone and other sites.
This summer I've tried most of them and I can tell in the first 5 minutes of playing if a server is garbage or not.
Firebird is a good server from a technical standpoing, but the server is empty right now and it won't recover until it moves to C5.
Also Elmore lab will move to C5, I don't know when but I'm expeting it, since I haven't played C5 in 10 years.
La2era, another good server, very stable, good rates, good economy 1x.
l2black was a good idea, but it somehow became boring, 7x coming in September, I might give it another try.
The Spanish server that's running for more than 10 years lineage2.es is also good, the 10x or the 5x, both good.
I'm also looking for a 1x, I don't mind the chronicle, but if no interlude or interlude without destroyer, I'm tired of playing destroyer and I'm pretty sure everyone is as well.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:09 pm 
Vagabond

HeYoo wrote:
Firebird

Multibox. Barely 30 people play there. Not interesting.

HeYoo wrote:
Elmore lab

Multibox. Not close to retail as MasterToma still tries to remake all the retail features on his own. Not interesting.

HeYoo wrote:
La2era

Cryptocurrency influenced economy, multibox. They decided to merge their new server with the old one back in 2019, moving all 78+ geared accounts from the latter to the former. You can also 100% enchant your weapons for real money there. I hope this server will die as soon as possible.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:02 pm 
Vagabond

HeYoo wrote:
lineage2.es

Also multibox, not low rate.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:13 pm 
Elder

Speaking of x1 interlude nobox nop2w Reborn is pure garbage l2java with corrupted dumb GMS

Hellforge is okay but player base is low and decreasing every day, they screwed up by not doing any advertisement about the server, they started now with it after 5months when gap between russians and rest of people is huge, sadly this server will die soon

Unchained is pure shit java too, and even less players than hellforge between 50-100 even the first blue gem quest isnt working, free GK till lvl 40 and many nonretail custom shit.

Elmorelab looks like shit to me, okay devs put their effort on progressive server but x3 rates (x4 with vote+donation) and allowing dualbox is a NONO for me.

Lineage2.es IGNIS is not even lowrate, also dualbox allowed and believe me, i know the GM "JuanTrance"
he editted few girls on the server for S3XX in the past, corrupted shit GM, you dont want to play there trust me. full latin america players also which is another downside.

Theres no good servers with this features right now, play other games meanwhile and back in couple months

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:22 pm 
Count

HEI KORONA HELLO AGAIN MY FRIEND. WAIT ONE SECOND I THINK I SPELLED UR NAME WRONG

HEI KORONAV, NICE TO SEE U AGAIN MAN. HOW U KNOW REBORN OR UNCHAINED ARE BAD?

U PLAYED REBORN? U PLAYED ENCHAINNED?

I PLAYED BOTH, BOTH ARE EXCELLENT SERVERS

KEEP REPLYING, THE CURSE OF THE INDIANS IS UPON U (IT WONT BREAK UNTIL I CAST IT AWAY, AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING SO). U JUST GOT BOTH SERVERS ANOTHER +100 NEW PLAYERS.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:28 pm 
Elder

Reborn excellent server xdddddddddddd i guess you are the typical noob player that cant see a bug in his fucking noise, you are the typical retard on reborn discord who say "oohh thanks for the l2event GMs nice server" xDDDDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:28 pm 
Forum Troll

Korvan wrote:
Lineage2.es IGNIS is not even lowrate, also dualbox allowed and believe me, i know the GM "JuanTrance"
he editted few girls on the server for S3XX in the past, corrupted shit GM, you dont want to play there trust me. full latin america players also which is another downside.

Theres no good servers with this features right now, play other games meanwhile and back in couple months

HAHAHHAAHAH

I LAUGHED MY ASS OF ON THIS ONE :D
THIS SOUNDS WHILD AHAHAHAH:D:D:D:D: make l2 server-->get pussy
this sounds like it didnt happen so much that it unhappened things that actually happened

EVEN IF THIS IS TRUE I JUST WANNA SEE THEPUSSY HE GOT FOR GIVING PIXELS :D
srsly hahahahaahhaah

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:03 pm 
Elder

GoDs3nD wrote:
Korvan wrote:

HAHAHHAAHAH

this sounds like it didnt happen so much that it unhappened things that actually happened

srsly hahahahaahhaah

100% true, the GM is from spain and he flyed to argentina few times to have s3x with some girls he editted ingame, any spaniard who played lineage2.es in the past knows that GM JuanTrance lost his mind everytime a new girl appears on the server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:34 pm 
Count

WHAT DO U MEAN EDITED IN GAME MAN? VIRTUAL GIRLS OR WHAT?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:19 pm 
Elder

wow i didnt know pmfun has a "foe" list where you can add people like this retard spoilez and dont read them never more, nice! bye bye spoilez, you are ignored now i cant see your shity posts now

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:27 pm 
Vagabond

Korvan wrote:
wow i didnt know pmfun has a "foe" list where you can add people like this retard spoilez and dont read them never more, nice! bye bye spoilez, you are ignored now i cant see your shity posts now

Such a good feature tbf.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:05 pm 
Count

I AGREE IS GOOD FEATURE, THOU I DONT THINK I WILL EVER USE IT

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:39 am 
Forum Troll

Korvan wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
Korvan wrote:

HAHAHHAAHAH

srsly hahahahaahhaah

100% true, the GM is from spain and he flyed to argentina few times to have s3x with some girls he editted ingame, any spaniard who played lineage2.es in the past knows that GM JuanTrance lost his mind everytime a new girl appears on the server

AHAHAH this guy is my fuken hero
1)most spanish girls are ugly and he got top AR mami with big culo
2)he fucken used gm commands to allegedly get laid - geek level 9999 god status
3)he even makes money off it
4)l2es runs for 123131 years (tho kinda dead) - sustainable business model :D

bottom line:
pics or never happened yo

OfflineProfile