Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: my topic about l2unchained.net :)))))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:36 am 
Forum Troll

spoilez wrote:
herlitz i have a n idea man :DDD, tell me what u think about it:

if u think this is a stable and serious server, why dont u or somebody u know put here a banner like that l2 evo 2x or other banners on ur page.

what u think man? sounds like a great idea or what? :D

at least for 1 week, l2-evo and rpg-club have been here for months on banner, nobody will mind 7 days trust me :)))

"serious mental issues" detector shows over 9k :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stop the crack yo

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:28 am 
Count

HOLY S..., THE TROLL HAS REPLIED :))), DONT WORRY MAN I'LL SOON CATCH UP :))))

I DO NOT DO DRUGS BTW :))), DO U????

I'M DAN NICE TO MEET U L2 ANIMAL :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:42 am 
Count

JUST FOUND ANOTHER BUG :)), I'M VERY PRODUCTIVE TODAY :DDDD :

[i]U HIT A MOB, U USE A MELEE SKILL, U BACK OFF A BIT, U PRESS THE SAME SKILL WHILE IN COOLDOWN ===> IT DOES NOT ATTACK THE MOB, IT IS SUPOSED TO ATTACK MOB/i]

IS ALL CLEAR WHAT I SAID? IF NOT NO WORRIES I'M RIGHT HERE :))), JUST REPLY :))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:59 pm 
Vassal

spoilez wrote:
[i]U HIT A MOB, U USE A MELEE SKILL, U BACK OFF A BIT, U PRESS THE SAME SKILL WHILE IN COOLDOWN ===> IT DOES NOT ATTACK THE MOB, IT IS SUPOSED TO ATTACK MOB/i]

There is a point in this. Although implementing this, the change will only include skills that auto attacks after use (and not all of them do).

spoilez wrote:
SKILL "LIGHT ARMOR MASTERY" IS INCOMPLETE, LOOK PRINT:

https://ibb.co/K72QSNz

IT SHOULD BE "P.DEF + EVASION + REDUCE CRIT RATE"

P.S: ANYBODY KNOW IF ON INTERLUDE IS REDUCE CRITICAL ALSO, OR ONLY ON HIGHER CHRONICLES??

Client description is p.def. Server side is pdef + evasion. That's interlude.

Efavios wrote:
Can you tell me why you spend so much time to a server that will fail in day 1 cause of hundreds of bugs?
This is the fate of Java servers.

Let's start with the fact that we did not buy any premade pack with potential backdoors or other stuff. It's better to start clean and work your way up going through almost every single thing to make sure it works as intended. Now, i'm not sure if you were there when reborn started, but it was a worse shithole than java servers back in 2007.

We are not claiming to have great files now. And unlike many others, we actually know our files, at least the part we already touched on. But whatever, i'm not here to correct an opinionated person that knows nothing about java.

Efavios wrote:
Server without forum (cause we could see that population is zero) and only 230 members in Discord
Servers like unchained are Java craps, wasting of time.

Spending 1 minute in game would make you see that we have an online counter + offline shop counter separate. Don't know how much more transparent you want someone to be. I don't mind you being hateful, crying over java servers, but it's weird you don't go to that supposed perfect off files (*cough* buggy extenders *cough*), and don't trace their buglist.

Everyone can have their own opinion based on what has been done, everyone is entitled to waste their time on whatever they want.

As someone might read this, most posts here as already mentioned, related to spawnlist which obviously was and still is buggy but it's worked on and can be adjusted continuously throughout the server longevity.

Water pathfinding was adjusted slightly and should be more smooth now. Temporarily it is true that players will stop as soon as they enter water zone to prevent any pathfinding and client display bugs while swimming. Exiting should also be a lot better now. In future update there will be more in-depth water logic implemented to let player carry over entering and exiting water without stopping.

Many other bigger and smaller fixes were done, including some player AI behaviour, OFF data parsed into the server like crystallization of overenchanted weapons or enchanting formula in general.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:37 pm 
Count

THX FOR UR REPLY MEN!!!! I WAITED AN ETERNITY TO READ SOMETHING ELSE EXCEPT MY OWN SHIT :)))

" most posts here as already mentioned, related to spawnlist which obviously was and still is buggy but it's worked on and can be adjusted continuously throughout the server longevity." DOES THIS MEAN I CAN STILL POST THE "CANT HIT MOB" BUGS??? IF I UNDERSTOOD CORECTLY UR FRIEND YULRUM TOLD ME TO NOT POST THEM ANY MORE BECAUSE U ALREADY KNOW THEM ALL. I MIGHT HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD, I USUALLY MISUNDERSTAND THINGS :))))).

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:46 pm 
Vassal

That means most if not all of those bad Z coordinate spawns will get fixed with new spawnlist, also will actually run a method to try to fix that issue automatically comparing data with geoengine and geodata to see any discrepancies. After both of those things will occur, there should be no more spawn related issues like mobs in walls or mobs in the air too high to auto attack.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:48 pm 
Count

OHHH AND ONE MORE THING MAN SINCE U MENTIONED REBORN :))))

I SEE IN UR SERVER MOBS USE SS FROM TIME TO TIME, THAT IS JUST GREAT, I LIKE IT A LOT THIS WAY IS RETAIL.

BUT :))))), I HOPE WHEN 100 PEOPLE START CRYING THAT IS TOO HARD TOO FARM MOBS, FLOODING DISCORD WITH "PLS DISABLE SS FROM MOBS WE DIE IN ONE SHOT", "PLS IS TOO HARD, TURN OFF SS FROM MOBS", I HOPE U WONT ACTUALLY DISABLE IT :)))), BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY DID ON REBORN :))))))))))

AT THE BEGINING ON REBORN ALL MOBS HAD SS ON, BUT AFTER A FEW MONTHS AND AFTER A FEW HUNDRED OF TOPICS ABOUT "MOBS ARE TOO HARD TO KILL", THEY FUCKING DISABLED THEM :)))))))))))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:23 pm 
Count

GUYS THIS is the most f...ed up weather i ever seen in my life :)))

yesterday were 15 degrees, i had my jacket on, and today are 25+ degrees, holly shit :)))

anybody else experiencing these "end of the world" anomalies? :))))), i'm starting to feel like in half-life

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:04 pm 
Count

JUST BEING FRIENDLY TO THE COMMUNITY, SHOWING LOTS OF LOVE :))), IF ANYBODY WANNA JOIN MY CAUSE PLS FEEL FREE :)))) :

https://ibb.co/4jBYwcv

P.S: PICTURE VISIBLE PLS HERLITZ, I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE, IS ONE OF MY MASTERPIECES OF SHIT :)))

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:59 pm 
Count

YEEEEEEE, THANK U GMS FOR PUTTING /PARTYMATCHING ANNOUNCEMENT!! :)))))

I NEVER BEEN REGARDED SO HIGHLY BEFORE :DDDDDDD

https://ibb.co/GCbLKDr

LET'S START THE JUNGLEEEE!!!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:59 am 
Count

good morning all l2 animals who play on unchainned, over night i developed my master plan of conquering the world :)))))))))) , here it is:

each one of u that play on this server, take 5 minutes each day and do the fallowing stuff:

post/comm on every single site/forum/l2-game/facebook/twitch/etc a reply with "l2unchained.net"

do not dare not to do this, is ultra easy, i mean what is 5 minutes, is the time u go to piss and back, no big deal :))).

and when u leave the reply, dont just leave "l2unchained" and that's all, nonono, be creative, leave smth like this:
"hello l2 creatures, join l2unchained.net, wtf are u waiting for, stable-long-term server. come join the jungle, we have lots of cookies"

u can even organize ur selves, 1 of u takes a specific site, second of u takes another site, etc.

i can't do all these things any more, because my eye sight got worse, fuck my eyes :)))), so this is why i'm asking u guys, GET TO WORK, 5 MIN EACH DAY, IS F...G EASY!!!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:56 pm 
Count

GMS I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY WAY IN WHITCH I CAN CHANGE THE COLOURS OF THE SHOUT+TRADE CHANNELS INTO WHITE. I CAN'T F////G SEE THOSE COLOURS, WHITE IS EXCELLENT FOR ME :DDD.

IF ANYBODY READS THIS AND HAS ANY IDEA OR HAS A PATCH OR SMTH PLS REPLY HERE.

AHHH YES ALMOST FORGOT FOR PMS ALSO, THE COLOUR OF THE PMS IS INVISIBLE TO ME :)))), I USUALLY PM PEOPLE WITH "PARTY ME" :)))))

SO PMS+TRADE+SHOUT CHANNELS IF ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEA HOW TO CHANGE THEIR COLOUR INTO WHITE, JUST LIKE GENERAL CHAT.

OK WTF PARTY CHAT ALSO, I ALSO HAVE DIFICULTIES WITH THAT ONE ALSO :)))

SO THE FINAL IS ALL CHANNELS :))), ALL CHAT CHANNELS FROM L2 IF ANY HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO CHANGE THEIR COLOUR INTO WHITE.

P.S: DONT FORGET ABOUT THE POST ABOVE THIS ONE PLS :DDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:07 pm 
Count

HMMM I TRIED CREATING MY CHAR WITH THE WORD FUCK IN IT, BUT THE GAME WONT ALLOW ME, INTERESTING :)), NO PROBLEM A GAME CANT POSSIBLY BE SMARTER THAN ME :DDD, I'LL FIGURE OUT A WAY, CUT 1 LETTER OR SMTH :))

P.S : pls dont forget about the comm that is 2 replies above this one, the one with the "good morning all l2 animals who play on unchainned..................."

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:28 pm 
Count

ASSDUREX, A.K.A OBJECTIVITY GUY, I WAIT FOR U HERE MAN, I AWAIT UR INSTRUCTIONS, I AM NOT IN A HURRY, SO TAKE UR TIME.

I HOPE U DONT MIND IF I CALL U ASSDUREX INSTEAD OF ASDURACEL OR ASDURAREL, IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO REMEMBER.

HERE IS A PRINT SCREEN OF HOW IT LOOKS :

https://ibb.co/S76Rnt7

P.S: THE "FUCK U" FROM THE OTHER OTHER TOPIC IS NOT MEANT FOR U :)))))), I JUST LIKE HOW IT SOUNDS AND LOOKS, IS LIKE LITERATURE TO ME, LIKE POETRY, LIKE MOZART TO MY EYES AND EARS :DDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:29 am 
Count

ASSDUREZ , GOOD MORNING MAN, 12 HOURS PASSED SINCE UR LAST REPLY MAN, WTF, IM NOT IN A HURRY, BUT WHY DO I GET THE FEELING U ARE ANGRY WITH ME, COMON MAN JUST TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOURS AND AFTER U CAN BE ANGRY ON ME ALL U WANT :D.

I LOADED THE SYSTEMMSG.E-DAT FROM UR PROGRAM, BUT NOW WHAT? LOOK AT THE POST ABOVE

IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW PLS REPLY OR IF ANYBODY HAS A EASIER WAY TO DO IT, TO CHANGE CHAT COLOURS INTO WHITE.

I'M NOT IN A HURRY BTW ::)))), SO TAKE UR TIME GUYS, I JUST LIKE TYPING :DD

HAVE A GREAT AND PEACEFULL DAY, RIGHT NOW IM LOOKING OUT MY WINDOW, SEEING THE MOUNTAINS AND LIGHT RAIN AND THE 2 CHICKS NEAR MY LEMON TREE, IS PARADISE GUYS :DD, I AM ENJOYING IT FOR U ALSO :DDD

P.S: I KEEP SEARCHING THE NET FOR A GUIDE ON HOW TO USE THIS L2 EDITOR, BUT IT EXPLAINS SSTUFF SUCH AS CHANGE COLOUR OF SYSTEM MSG WINDOWS, DMG, SPOIL, ETC, BUT NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING ON HOW TO CHANGE THE ACTUALL CHAT COLOUR WHEN CHATTING WITH PEOPLE :DDD

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next