Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 10:22 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Posts: 11
Welcome to L2Black!

Image


We are very excited to finally announce L2Black, Gracia Final, all settings on the official server!

Image


There are additional epic cloaks that drop from epic bosses with a 50% chance! 

Rates:

Experience: 3x
Skill Points: 3x
Adena Drop: 1x
Item Drop: 1x
Seal Stones Drop: 1x
Raid/Epic Boss Experience: 1x
Raid/Epic Boss Skill Points: 1x
Raid/Epic Boss Drop: 1x

Quest Item Drop Rate:

Gather the Flames: 1x
Relics of the Old Empire: 1x
Alliance with Varka Silenos: 1x
Alliance with Ketra Orcs: 1x
War with Ketra: 1x
War with Varka: 1x
Third Class Quests: 1x
Seekers of the Holy Grail: 1x
Guardians of the Holy Grail: 1x
The Finest Food: 1x
Four Goblets: 1x
Legacy of Insolence: 1x
Exploration of the Giants' Cave, Part I & II: 1x
Coins of Magic: 1x

Other Quests: 1x

Respawn epics boss:



Ant Queen –  lvl 40, Respawn 24 h + 0-6 h random.

Orfen – lvl 50, Respawn 30 h + 0-6 h random.

Core –  lvl 50, Respawn 30 h + 0-6 h random.

Baium –  Lvl 75, Respawn 5 day + 0-8 h random.

Beleth –  Lvl 87 , Respawn 11 days.

Valakas –  Lvl 85, Respawn 11 days.

Antharas –  Lvl79, Respawn 8 day + 8 h random.

Frintezza Lvl 85, 48 h + 0-2 h random.

Zaken Lvl 60, 60 h + 8 h random.

Beta Testing: 08.05.2021

Grand Opening: 14.05.2021

Visit as at https://l2black.net/en


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 4:53 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu May 13, 2021 4:51 pm
Posts: 4
Any info on how many boxes allowed or what are donation rewards ?Maybe it's just me,but i don't see any of it!


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 5:30 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:13 pm
Posts: 18
Well from what i read PA gives 100% exp/sp and 50% adena/drop chance increase. About boxes at least i understand you can run 1+1 and depending how much premium acc chars you log you can log extra boxes also first and second prof is buyable dont know for others


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 7:29 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 7:21 pm
Posts: 2
No limit on boxes. (By community vote the limit was removed)

You can donate for PA, first and second classchange and XP runes.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 8:13 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu May 13, 2021 4:51 pm
Posts: 4
so it's p2w :lol:


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 2:23 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12591
Lanaya wrote:
so it's p2w :lol:

yup

at first sounded exciting then obvious cashgrab


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 9:12 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Posts: 11
Lanaya wrote:
Any info on how many boxes allowed or what are donation rewards ?Maybe it's just me,but i don't see any of it!

At first we had window restrictions, but since lovers of gracia
final, little, we decided to drop the window restrictions.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 9:13 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Posts: 11
aksibo wrote:
Well from what i read PA gives 100% exp/sp and 50% adena/drop chance increase. About boxes at least i understand you can run 1+1 and depending how much premium acc chars you log you can log extra boxes also first and second prof is buyable dont know for others

We now have no restrictions on the number of boxes


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 9:16 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Posts: 11
GoDs3nD wrote:
Lanaya wrote:
so it's p2w :lol:

yup

at first sounded exciting then obvious cashgrab

I do not quite understand you.
We are not in the mood for making money, we have opened a server for fans of the gracia final, as we ourselves love these chronicles.
Many prices have been lowered, many items have been removed. As requested by the players. You can come to us and help make our project better. We listen to every player's opinion.
We are a completely new team in the administration of L2 servers.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 4:03 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu May 13, 2021 4:51 pm
Posts: 4
the rewards u have for PA+ the fact that boxes are limitless makes me think that the server won't last long...at this point,u could have just made a pvp server


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 6:06 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12591
SecretInSide wrote:
GoDs3nD wrote:
Lanaya wrote:
so it's p2w :lol:

yup

at first sounded exciting then obvious cashgrab

I do not quite understand you.
We are not in the mood for making money, we have opened a server for fans of the gracia final, as we ourselves love these chronicles.
Many prices have been lowered, many items have been removed. As requested by the players. You can come to us and help make our project better. We listen to every player's opinion.
We are a completely new team in the administration of L2 servers.

it is obvious you are new to this

lets make quick calculation

your rates are not balanced:
3x exp and 1x adena... not smart(if u have doubts i hope further below u will figure out why it sux)
unless.. you want to make it a good enviornment for RMT

your decision about dualboxing:
you are already prepared for a server with low population

therefore---->>>>>
donations give double exp and sp-->x6
recs bonus (GF had this feature right?)--> +50% exp which is STACKABLE with vitality and is a different system so base exp with donations before vitality is x9 (non donators are at x4.5 exp at this stage)
max vitality-->300%, so lets make easy math ;) from x9 base we end up with
x36 exp (max) and x1.5 adena for PA
and
x18 exp(max) and x1 adena without PA

while to certain extent we can ignore adena because we have shadow weapons/common items and we can survive with the bare minimum to lvl up and reach the higher level farming grounds where you can actually farm adena... AND STILL HAHAHAHA WTF WHY THIS RATES RATIO?!

looking at it from development point of view however....does this sound like a long lasting project to you?

do you have in donations vitality replanishing items by any chance?

as lanaya above said you might just open a pvp server with those l2off files and i will defo play


further:
you did some customizations to prices which i find extremely inefficient because u could just leave adena drop rate normal and save yourself the hassle of changing prices
you either didnt think this over at all or u are creating this server to make it hard to obtain adena and just sell adena to your players and make money off RMT (heres the cashgrab element explained in more detail for u)

also you say you changed droplists soooooo...

you claim to have official content but you share you consider any customization your small community asks for and have fancy useless custom cloacks like anyone gives 2 cents about them

like here have this pile of poop i decoreated it with rose petals

very unprofessional and misleading

maybe u will relaunch under different name in a few months and learn from your mistakes


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:31 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Posts: 11
maybe u will relaunch under different name in a few months and learn from your mistakes[/quote]
For people like you, there is such a cool thing as Google. And before making silly conclusions about x18 and x36, I advise you to carefully study the L2 formulas to increase any rates. Drop x1 is made so that the server market does not break down quickly and stabilizes longer.
This is not an interlude, and not a highwife. First, study the game, then draw conclusions. Thank you.
P.S. x3 - fixed
х3 vitality 300% х3 = х9
Rune 50% x3 + x1.5 = 4.5
x3 PA x3 + 100% = x6
Total x3 + x3 = x9 + x1.5 = 10.5 + x6 = x16.5
We removed the bonuses for vitality.
I also think you should learn the term p2win

We don't do as 1 window projects like reborn, ethyne, hellforge.
Where the Admins say that there is no donation, they either make a PVE server, farm and sell things for real money on the black market, or draw and sell them.
You either like it when you are deceived, or when people speak to you directly.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 9:36 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue May 11, 2021 10:18 pm
Posts: 11
Lanaya wrote:
the rewards u have for PA+ the fact that boxes are limitless makes me think that the server won't last long...at this point,u could have just made a pvp server

Many players were against the window restriction. If players want to play in 1 window, we can easily bring it back.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2021 12:44 pm 
Forum Troll
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm
Posts: 12591
SecretInSide wrote:
maybe u will relaunch under different name in a few months and learn from your mistakes
For people like you, there is such a cool thing as Google. And before making silly conclusions about x18 and x36, I advise you to carefully study the L2 formulas to increase any rates. Drop x1 is made so that the server market does not break down quickly and stabilizes longer.
This is not an interlude, and not a highwife. First, study the game, then draw conclusions. Thank you.
P.S. x3 - fixed
х3 vitality 300% х3 = х9
Rune 50% x3 + x1.5 = 4.5
x3 PA x3 + 100% = x6
Total x3 + x3 = x9 + x1.5 = 10.5 + x6 = x16.5
We removed the bonuses for vitality.
I also think you should learn the term p2win

We don't do as 1 window projects like reborn, ethyne, hellforge.
Where the Admins say that there is no donation, they either make a PVE server, farm and sell things for real money on the black market, or draw and sell them.
You either like it when you are deceived, or when people speak to you directly.


first of all i loled very hard at this
Quote:
highwife

i want the number of your dealer man because he obviously sells you some good shizz

im not going to argue with u on the rates balance because u dont know basic math and seriously you dont make much sense with the gibberish you speak about the market

further it doesnt make you any good advertising to throw dirt at other l2 servers to make yourself look more competent *eyeroll*

Quote:
We don't do as 1 window projects like reborn, ethyne, hellforge.
Where the Admins say that there is no donation, they either make a PVE server, farm and sell things for real money on the black market, or draw and sell them.


also you contradict yourself once again by saying mid-argument that now you also disabled vitality bonus - so once again i will address my question and this time dont dodge it:

Quote:
We are very excited to finally announce L2Black, Gracia Final, all settings on the official server!


why are you misleading the players?

stuff you shared has nothing to do with off setup


SecretInSide wrote:
Lanaya wrote:
the rewards u have for PA+ the fact that boxes are limitless makes me think that the server won't last long...at this point,u could have just made a pvp server

Many players were against the window restriction. If players want to play in 1 window, we can easily bring it back.


so now if a bunch of keyboard warriors want something else u will change your project concept midway? this sounds wrong on so many levels!


as a matter of fact i have probably the exactly same l2off gracia final server files as u do so dont wave at me that "look at the formulas" cuz ive been looking at them when this game was popular and there wasnt crap like premium account that gives 100% exp boost

no point to argue anyway cuz the number of players after 2 months will speak for your success and fantastic server setup better than you and your broken engrish


Last edited by GoDs3nD on Wed May 19, 2021 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]L2Black gracia Final x3
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 1:03 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:47 pm
Posts: 16
off?
best of luck


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Contact | Cookies policy